90 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Asteroth - Great Duchess of Hell - Eater of Souls

Rip demons apart? Thats what Broadside does! So if you are looking for a "monoton" build for you assassin who is able to do most ubers with ultra low gear switches, this might be good for you :)

At this point already thank you Siddharth535 for collecting most information and recording videos. This guide is old, but still usefull. I bring it back as an updated version.
Also many parts are just copy and paste of Siddharth535 from old forum. Many people are asking for Assassin guides. So if you don t like don t read it.
The wheel is not reinvented, i just took his base an edited it.

Pros:
1. A lot of block i.e. 75%
2. Around 63 Avoid
3. +50% Damage reduced [but 50 is max]
4. Less skill Switching
5. Super high survivability.
6. Very very low gear switching

Cons:
1. A bit low on defense but u won’t need that much cause of avoid, block and damage reduced
2. End game gear can be too expensive but there will be a lot of options

Early-Mid Gear

Skill Placement
Skillplan for endgame down in this guide.
At start you should max crucify, few points in shadow refuge, max way of the spider+phoenix+gryphon and also perfect being.

Early game leveling is easy if you got the naginata. Since melee is very strong we gonna play as melee hero. Important is that you get the suggested tu's and reach max resis. If you can t afford it, create honorifics + all res. From time to time use shadow refuge to be superfast and have damage reduction. After that crucify. It will happen that your mana is always empty. Lucky you, naginata has area on effect :twisted:

This is the gear setup if you are going melee for the start I think melee is more convincing for start/mid game but you can always switch to throw I would be stating the t6 gear but yes at any tier the gear remains the same[for melee]
► Show Spoiler

1. LC 0
Since you can use batstrike, just use it and bring it to an fast end.

2. LC1
This is a bit harder as melee sin, get a source of summon any monster. Enter TA and just kill the first ones fast. After that use the summons to lure 1-10 monsters at once only to you. It is a bit annoying, but you are able to do it easy but slow. So get your suntones and cube them with your sunstone of the elements while the red swirls are on you.

3. LC2
Since you can bugsummon him, it is super easy. But possible even in regular gameplay. Just summon him, run away. lure 1 or 2 of the guards to you and kill them. With max resis you won t even be a one hit.
Cube while swirls on you

Enned Challenge
On level 80, enter a hatred game and roll the map where you enter Kurast at the top. Than run to the right side, no need to kill any totems and kill only this necromancer. If he doesn t drop your classcharm, repeat this until he does.

The Black Road Challenge
Don t even try this under lvl 120. I said above that there will be a point of switching gear. Problem is that there is nearly nothing in between for a thrower. She is good very early (up to 30) and on 120 with good gear.
If you can manage to get an atmg shield now and any weapon with on striking proc like knife, arrow or other similar you can start.
Trial of Fear -> Easy butcherkill with atmg
Trial of Greed -> just collect rare in act 5 and sell the to merchant
Trial of contribution -> Atmg and easy done.
Trial of knowledge -> Harder! you might die pretty often. Lucky u have to do that once only.
Trial of Blood -> Easy, just kill some priestress and try to lure the first to the entrance. Than you run away from here and get the other one and bring her the same place. Be careful now and just spam atmg until both are dead.

Mid Game Statement
At the current time i think that an Assassin has one of the hardest midgames. But lets see. you can keep your TU set. Try to do Minigames and collect the evil Eyes. Each upgrade on your gear and hero is important.
Also you will need max resistance on Destruction. As Melee or Thrower for now -> Thrower is easier for some ubers. Get a Sacred Sin shield and craft ATMG on it. Broadside is only usedull if you already have maximum skill level increase! (Read more of Max skill lvl gear later). So Atmg is your only option here, start with some easy ubers (Butcher ; Horazon ; Laser focus ; Binding of Baal)
Upgrade your rings with some - resistance on fire/light/psn in that order. Also you should get an amulet with at least banish on Striking on it.
You should be able to do Mephisto and Diablo runs now, quiet slow of course since midgame sucks for Assassin. BUT more important, you can farm Sewers. Lots of monsters. The drop rate is low anyway in uber Areas.
So you can go for sewer farming. This is also nice to practice some movement with your assassin. Teleporting, bombs, poisen. Everything there you need.

End-Game Gear

End-Game is such a bad word. Like i said above, there is no real midgame gear for me. Broadside is absolute endgame, nothing in between, except Atmg and melee (you die fast without good gear later)
If you have a look at the endgame gear, there are mostly more options. In Single Player it might be hard to get what you need, but if you play on realm u can trade for them.
Sots, Royal circlet, piranha, doom gong , Ghal belt is a good and "cheap" start if you compare with other options. Gloves and boots is hard task! Take what you can get until u can get some of the suggested items.
Remember to keep your resistance up.

Skill Placement
This part is simple some people feel maxing way of spider is good but I don’t think so.
What you should be looking for is maxing Broadside, Way of the Phoenix, Ways of the Gryphon, Perfect being, and a few points in Way of Spider
You can also Spend some Points in Queen of Blades.

Stat Placement
Strength: 0- Enough for gears.
Dexterity: Enough to get 75% block well u need like 3.6k dexterity to get 75% block.
Vitality: Rest goes here after getting 75% block.
Energy: 0

Breakpoints
Faster Block rate 174%
Faster hit Recovery 200%

Variation
Not much of a choice here for the skill variation but yes you can go for more of Queen of Blade i.e. taking points from the once u were going to put in Way of Spider

Gear Options
► Show Spoiler

Socket filters

You want to reach maxblock! You need it!
If you don t want to start a dex craft project on gloves or boots ->Get all Io runes or amethyst in the gear except the weapon, for the weapon get jah.
Just in case u want more magic find u can put in lum instead of Io but you might have to lose on block/life.

If you are going to do a dex craft project be sure that you have in the end level 40 boots with flat dex and high % on dex! Than add 8 marksman umos to the boots/gloves. Insane dexterity and easy maxblock! Than you don t need io or amethyst! Make NAS crafts. aim for 2% dex and stats that fits rest. (Remember Breakpoints)

Respec Gear

1. The ladder only amulet khanduram [gives 1 increased level]
2. Taha Runeword gloves [gives 1 increased level]
3. Fire X 6 in an armor which makes a runeword named Feel good inc. [gives 1 increased level]
4. Legacy of blood charm [gives 2 increased level]
5. Crystalline Flame Medallion Toraja upgrade [gives 1 increased level]
6. Ennead challenge [gives 1 increased level]
7. Moon of spiders charm [gives 1 increased level]
8. Mini games crowned, mirror mirror, witch queen [gives 3 increased level]
9. Bremmtown upgrade [gives 1 increased level]
10. Laz charm upgrade [token recipe upgrade] [gives 1 increased level]

Uberquest Review

EasyModerateVeryHardNotDoneYest

Summoning Uberquests

1. The Butcher
Well if you got a ATMG shield then this is really easy but if you don’t have it no need to worry just spam a few summons on him let the star spawn and then Blink across the star and let him come in it and Broadside, you can even have a look at the video for the guide
► Show Spoiler

2. Binding of Baal
For this one you really just have to spam a few summons and Broadside you can do it easy even without exploiting the bugg
► Show Spoiler

3. Assault on Mount Arreat
Same as above
► Show Spoiler

4. Akarat
This one can be really easy with ATMG but if u don’t have it just Broadside and run here is a video with ATMG
► Show Spoiler

5. Lord Aldric Jitan
Just spam a few summons and broadside
► Show Spoiler

6. Legacy of Blood
This one is simple spam a few summons spam WW and summons in the cloud and Broadside
► Show Spoiler

7. Judgement Day
I could not post a video for this one because this really lagged my PC but this is easy spam summons use dark summoning keep spamming summons till the monsters comes and boom broadside hit a pot before going into battle, and if you take too many hits run around a while.

Dungeon Uberquests

1. Creature of Flame
Just Broadside and run around
► Show Spoiler

2. Infernal machine
You might not want to run into it directly because some monsters here got skill to get a skill lock for you so maybe use ATMG first or stormcrows and run and get Broadside.
► Show Spoiler

3. Death Projector
► Show Spoiler

4. Azmodan
► Show Spoiler

5. Rathma Square
► Show Spoiler

6. Cathedral of Vanity
Lag Festival. Just teleport on crystalball and broadside. You will die but clean than.
7. Toraja
Max Block and Avoid damage makes it easy. just spam edyrem and ATMG there next to buffed monsters.
8. Vizjun
Same as Toraja, u got maxblock and avoid, just run cast purify. Boss instant dead.

Uberlevels

1. Kurast 3000 BA
► Show Spoiler

2. Island of the sunless sea
► Show Spoiler

3. Khalimgrad
► Show Spoiler

4. Tran Athulua
► Show Spoiler

5. Fauztinville
► Show Spoiler

6. Ghosts of Old Bremmtown
max block, avoid, easy here. in case of problems get life on striking and use atmg instead of broadside
7. Kingdom of shadow
Easy, maxblock and avoid. Have some pots to heal from poisen, broadside boss.
8. Duncraig
► Show Spoiler

Heoric Levels

1. Belial
Roll map with island on middle. spawn him there. Than broadside shit out of him on other side. Or atmg
2. Bull Prince Rodeo
Just lure him to a wall and broadside the shit out of him. Or atmg
3. Quov Tsin
Get 500 all res, stack max resistance to 95% and Use
Event Horizon
Focus on one element and get dmg boost on it. Than you can tank him easy and kill him. There are also some other ways to kill him, i do it that way.
4. Astrogha
Funny, you don t even need some gear switching. Just craft a assassin shield (fascinating) with Immolation bomb, -fire res and +fire spell dmg, stack -199 fire resistance and as much fire dmg as possible. Use atmg or broadside to get rid of darklings, take care of totems. Astrogha dies "fast" depends on lucky resistance drop :P Here also, there are faster ways, but i do it that way :D

Ultimate Uberquests

1. Kabraxis
► Show Spoiler

2. The Yshari Sanctum
► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler

Ubers not mentioned means = Not done for now!

Credits:

First of all, this is an modified and updated version of Broadsie sin of Siddharth353. Base information is from him.
Also the video are from him, lucky for me, I don t have to do that again. Thank you for that :)

Aerial, don t even know if he is active anymore, but he teached me many things about this game

The whole team about the mod and the TSW Server
Edited by megast4rk 7 years.
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
cool guide man! :-D

i have been meaning to try out a sin so this is PERFECT

if you feel like expanding the guide maybe make a leveling section since sins are notoriously the worst class to level easily and perhaps provide some alternatives to SU's that you put up. Crafted gear is nice but a lot of people dont have a good idea of what a nice crafted piece is so maybe include some screenshots of your own crafts. i might try out a sin soon and im sure to use this as a template.

cookied!
Stinger
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Nice guide but little outdated for example kabraxis battle, gehenna (Now Reaper?).
I think alot users will try this build on tsw realm.
cya
@edit
meh copy and paste
Edited by Stinger 7 years.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
I approved this but it's going to require some work:

1) Gear section - directly from TUs to SSSUs and nothing in between? Such a progression is just not acceptable for a guide nowadays
2) I don't know whose videos you appropriated but clearly you didn't record them since they are not from the last two Ultimative versions
3) The brother laz "strategy" doesn't work for some years now - why write about ubers you haven't done?

I just realised this is a direct copy-pasta (witch updated bbcodes) of a v6 guide from the old forum. I'm giving you a few days to make this your own work, give the original author credit and fix the glaring issues (I hope you actually played this char yourself) otherwise this is getting deleted.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
http://www.medianxl.com/t658-v6d-amanra ... oadsin-wip

Nice try. I thought i recognized that part about "judgement day lagging the PC so no videos". This is Siddharth's work, not yours. People who steal and claim stuff as their own deserve no respect.
megast4rk
Lava Lord
90 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I just stated in shoutbox: als soon this is released here i will das credits Hause i fotogr it. I just Wale up. This is not stealing. After i Cricket submit i was mit able to edit;) i am at pc in 10 Minutes
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Pros/cons are worded exactly the same.

megast4rk
Lava Lord
90 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You don t say. Like i said, when you creat a guide topic and click submit. than you have to wait for release. i couldn t edit anything after
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Is Siddharth's guide currently on this forum? I've seen many times people copy/paste guides when we move to a new forum or after a forum wipe, but its not stealing more like preserving IF you give credit to the people from whom guides you got references/copied. I see that he did that... and maybe he added that later, but still. Good job nonetheless.
megast4rk
Lava Lord
90 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Wotan wrote:Is Siddharth's guide currently on this forum? I've seen many times people copy/paste guides when we move to a new forum or after a forum wipe, but its not stealing more like preserving IF you give credit to the people from whom guides you got references/copied. I see that he did that... and maybe he added that later, but still. Good job nonetheless.

The problem was. I finished the whole thing. Than clicked submit and after that my thread was not released. in the guide section admins have a look on those guides first. so i couldn t edit anything until it is released. Well and unlucky me, it was released in the mid night xD

I am fixing everything now ;)