How to set up GLIDE WRAPPER + Borderless window (pimp your mxl)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Thabid
Fallen
1 | 0
I have the same problem. It doesnt stretch, it just addds black bars around the window.
The settings are good, didn't force it, it just doesn't work :(
Shendelzare
Destroyer
7 | 0
I just restarted the game after double-checking that every glider setting was same as yours, and they are.
After starting the game I waited for it to trigger on it's own, and it does the same thing again. Huge black borders around it. Didn't press the hotkey to force it.

Not really sure what you mean by
aerial wrote:You can do it by clicking taskbar and clicking back d2 window

Clicking my taskbar and then the d2 window literally does nothing for me, other than making it the selected window. It doesn't change the window in any way. It has huge black borders before I click my taskbar, after I click my taskbar and after I click the d2 window on my taskbar.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Well, I don't know how to help you, worked for me and few other ppl I consulted while making this tutorial. There is too many different specs, os versions, drivers, things can just behave differently. Don't know how to solve your problem.
Shendelzare
Destroyer
7 | 0
Oh well, thanks anyway. It's still playable, just would prefer it to not have the big black borders. Maybe someone will figure it out at some point. Will bookmark the thread and check by later. :)
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
You can try playing around with window, for example try to maximize window (before borderless tool tries to capture it), by double clicking title bar so it extends window to full vertical resolution. Then let the tool snap it. Or enlarge the window, click again to shrink to minimal size. I remember doing things with window, resizing it this way could affect that black border effect.
cyngiel
Cultist
24 | 4
Any idea why glide changes my desktop brightness forever until I restart PC? I checked the option to leave the composition for rest of the applications and it still doesn't work. Never had this problem before and it's quite problematic since I'm running it in windowed mode and every other thing looks like crap :/
Skkir
Fallen
1 | 0
well... i did everything the guide say but all it does is that after hitting play from median launcher, small d2 window appears and stays white and then it says D2 is not responding... its basically broken... cant play anymore :/
Darthaghar
Pit Knight
112 | 10
NOT A SINGLE ONE of the Glide resolutions work for my monitor so I decided to come here.. but the tool in this thread it didnt help me either X_X because not every single person on earth owns a widescreen monitor and I am sure I am not the only one so its kind of unfair of people to just straight up make decisions like this and just straight up drop support for half of the Median Community so people with widescreens can enjoy it to their leasure while people like me that have 1366x768 screen that JUST almost is widescreen and it counts as one but it really isnt widescreen .. have to suffer like this...

When I heard the launch of Sigma I was expecting it to work in every single resolution and it would be modular and modern? but what do I get instead?
granted this is with Borderless gaming tool thing didnt work very well as u can see from the picture (the glide isnt working either u can see it in the spoiler) There is more of dat in the spoiler down below
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Set 4:3 aspect in borderless tool, there is link to calculator. https://calculateaspectratio.com/ (set 4:3 while calculating res you want).
Resize window in borderless tool from 1024x768 to for example 1000x750 (18 pixels less height so it wont cover taskbar).

You can also use different borderless tool if thats giving you trouble, there is plenty of such apps ppl use for various video games.
currycatstrophe
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
I'm getting great functionality from 3DFX Glide - everything in-game is running smoothly and the effects are gorgeous. My only small issue is that there is always ~10 seconds of loading every time I launch the game, go to the main menu, start playing, exit to the lobby, start playing again. The loading screen is fully black and there is an alphanumeric scroll on the top left (1,2,3,4,5...!,@,#,$....etc). I did some searching around, and feel like i've tried every suggestion possible: running it windowed, disabling Windows Desktop Effects, Run Video Test, Force Kill WDM after launching, messing with admin privileges, trying different compatibility modes - nothing will get rid of the black loading screen (on Win10 64bit)

Thankfully, its only ~10-15 seconds each time which isn't bad, just seeing if maybe there's something else I haven't tried or thought of yet. Otherwise, loving it!