How to set up GLIDE WRAPPER + Borderless window (pimp your mxl)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
viperosa
Balrog
131 | 0
as of season 22 start, the latest patch fixed my problem
game keeps desktop composition, the alphanumerical characters are gone as well, loading is instant now, good fps in game
there are no words to describe how happy i am, much love and respect to the dev(s)

edit: only setting that doesn't work now is gamma, the game changes it for windows
not a huge deal but this could be fixed as well in a future release
Benjy14
Fallen
1 | 0
Struggling to download Windowed Borderless Gaming.

"This page isn’t working. westechsolutions.net is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500"

Don't suppose somebody would be able to mirror it for us?
eskoONE
Fallen
1 | 0
Benjy14 wrote:Struggling to download Windowed Borderless Gaming.

"This page isn’t working. westechsolutions.net is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500"

Don't suppose somebody would be able to mirror it for us?

https://github.com/Codeusa/Borderless-Gaming/releases

this is the actual github page of the program. get it there. its not the most recent build, but its from the original author, as far as i understand. i think he said something along the lines of being behind one build or something.

EDIT:

i just realized, you been talking about a different application, sry. but its essentially the same thing but different.

from their facebook page, i found this:https://steamcommunity.com/groups/WindowedBorderlessGaming/discussions/0/1639792569833205864/.
boingotango
Banned
27 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
So, i don't care about the borderless part. I just want to make it windowed, while simultaneously having it where I can set what size the window is, while also keeping my cursor locked inside the windowed. When I enable cursor lock it disable the ability to change my window size. Is it possible to have it open as a specific sized window in a specific location.
Sandraptor
Vampiress
39 | 6
So I got mine all set up how I like it, but it doesn't turn on by itself when I enter games, I have to manually turn it on with the shortcut. And more importantly (frustrating), if my mouse goes below the game screen/off screen, the cursor flies up to the middle of the screen when I come back instead of resuming where I'd left it. This only happens with going down below the health and mana globes so at least it's not the sides also. Any idea why?

otarU1921
Sasquatch
60 | 7
FPS Stutter, cant add window, dear god so many problems.
Darksire
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I cannot get glide to work, I have tried all the problem solutions, I have done everything the way it is supposed to be done. Every time i open with glide on it just shows a white windowed d2 loader, then it will turn off instantly and d2 loader pops back up. Can anyone help me?
reinart1
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
I have a problem, when i want to play the game using DFX glide setting it throws me this UNHANDLED EXCEPTION ACCESS_VIOLATION error, i alraedy enabled the game in DEP settings so that shouldnt be an issue, what to do?
plookey78
Destroyer
7 | 0
reinart1 wrote:I have a problem, when i want to play the game using DFX glide setting it throws me this UNHANDLED EXCEPTION ACCESS_VIOLATION error, i alraedy enabled the game in DEP settings so that shouldnt be an issue, what to do?

Had the same problem but got it to work. You have to change the high dpi settings too. If you dont know how, basically right click on d2 shortcut, add -3dfx to "Target" tab, make it look something like this: "D:\Diablo II\Diablo II.exe" -3dfx,
then, go to properties, compatibility, make xp(sp3) compatibility, disable fullscreen optimizations, run as admin ofc, then go change high DPI settings, Override high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling performed by:System. And you need to run shortcut itself instead of through launcher.

These are my glide settings if anyone is wondering: Image Image
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
Hello! Someone suggested checking here on this visual issue I'm facing that might be glide related. Any idea?

Crash wrote:
patrick_pkl wrote:Does anybody else have a problem with their computer not seeming to display the purple hue on the real belial? I've looked at youtube videos to see what the purple hue looks like, and I know it's the real belial by the grunting noise he makes when I attack him.

Is it a video setting on my computer? Or am I just blind to his rat form. I'm pretty sure he's not in his rat form (which I believe is triggered when he takes damage), because I compare them before I even start attacking.

that is usually the Glide vfx settings.