How to set up GLIDE WRAPPER + Borderless window (pimp your mxl)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Nordfriese
Destroyer
6 | 0
so when i thought to try this out yesterday the opening post had an autoinstaller and an instruction on how to deinstall it. i dont like it, did i miss the uninstallment instruction in OP right now or did you remove them?
i removed both the folder and the reshade.ini from folder but its still not going away :D

edit: nevermind removing opengl32.ini did it for me
Crazylike
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Just wanted to say that, following the guide, the d2 window doesnt get bigger, it just adds black bars on on all sides. Been trying to use the macro instead of the borderless program, still only adding black bars. Tried a few different things that wasnt in this thread and I still havent figured out what to do to get the window actually bigger, instead of having black bars. I managed to get it to work for PoD some time ago, but dont remember exactly what I did.
Varle
Skeleton
3 | 0
Does anyone know why I get constantly shifting, extremely exaggerated colors from light sources using glide in Median? In base game LOD it works fine for me, but during Median it's insane.

aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
This is feature of a4 town, it was added by modder.
youtube.com/ae1337
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Varle wrote:Does anyone know why I get constantly shifting, extremely exaggerated colors from light sources using glide in Median? In base game LOD it works fine for me, but during Median it's insane.
► Show Spoiler

That specific area is like that, iirc is the only one where it happens (or at least where is that apparent).

Edit:
ninj'd
Varle
Skeleton
3 | 0
Bah, not a fan. Thanks for the quick replies though, glad to know it's working 'as intended.'
Serge91
Thunder Beetle
52 | 0
So i found this thread and thought to post here my problem, even though im not sure if this is the right place; if this is the wrong place, I apologize.

I hadn't had any visual problems playing Median on my laptop (Zenbook UX303UA) until Sigma.
The installation went fine, but now every text is unreadable for me, especially skills description and item stat. This is a screenshot I've done: https://imgur.com/a/8DfE4D4

Do anyone here have any idea of what should i do to fix it?
mrpetrov
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I just logged on for the first time to median xl and did this immediately. This was an awesome guide to making it so much more playable. Thank you!

My only problem is that if I switch to another window while playing, median will come back with thick black borders. Any idea how to cure myself of these borders (they dont appear at startup)?

EDIT: Ok I think I worked it out - I just set the game resolution in the windowed borderless app to be the same as the resolution in the glide settings: 1600x1200 - so black borders gone!
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
I don't know how to make it not change size to smaller window (whatever is set in the glide, so max 1600x1200), whenever you leave game to lobby, or start the game.
It happens if you are using other means to enlarge window past glide setting, such as AHK script, or in my case tool called WinDock which I use to manage windows on ultra wide monitor. Every time I leave the game I need refresh window to snap back to 1440p enlarged version of window that fills screen vertically.
youtube.com/ae1337
Sillyfish
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
I tried to set this up last night before bed (I'm at work now) and here's what happened.

I play on 1920x1080 resolution and I followed the instructions on the first page here -> "You want static size 1280x960, and then in borderless tool set to 1440x1080 (to maintain 4:3 aspect ratio)."

However, there is a problem. The game window does not appear. I can see the icon on my windows bar and when I select it, I can hear the game music, but it still shows the desktop and other windows I have open. When I hold down ALT+TAB I can see the windows that I have running, and I can see the D2 Window and such, but can't seem to get it to come to the front. I've minimized all other windows with no luck. Is it related to my Windows bar? I have that set to vanish when I'm not actively mousing over it.

EDIT: Wait wait, I'm an idiot. I had the OFFSET set to 1440x1080. So I've got the game up and it's resizing the window, but I have the black border thing now. I'm gonna go back in the thread and read all about how to fix that.

EDIT EDIT: So I just disabled the static size to no. it's not true borderless but it's nice enough for me to play. :) And it's 4.3