Spiderssin / Spidernecro / Spiderdruid

User avatar
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2356 | 304
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Typical chucknoris.

ChuckNoRis wrote:regarding the half the charms you got there with this combo alone , those can be taken with any build with just crap gear on , it's not some rocket science , as they are the easy ones . just because you could do them with this combo doesn't prove much , reason why i said that for the important ones (the actual hard ones) the build fails and is useless .


Fumbles wrote:If this build isn't fast enough you can always go back to streaming that paladin that took 4 hours of suicide teleports to get dunc charm. I measured my beard after watching that stream. It definitely grew.


Not even sure which meme to use at this point.
User avatar
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2471 | 177
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Honestly, I really don‘t care about the whole drama in this topic, as do most players. There’s just one thing I‘m curious about: why publish a guide when sigma will release in 3 weeks. Sorry, but I‘m not bothering even reading this at that point, because we don‘t know what of what you wrote will still work in sigma. It seems you put a lot of effort in, so it‘s sad to see that go to waste so quickly. Let‘s hope the core of your build will be untouched. (Doom+CB+Multihitting abilities)
User avatar
darkstorm
Mangler
476 | -40
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ChuckNoRis wrote:last time you could see me was about 2 months ago when i've updated the Lucky Strike build .

Knowing opportunity for seeing such a celibrity should I left my idea of traveling through whole Europe for half a year in advance. Next time make a trailer on the main page of MXL site and no1 will miss this happening, undoublty...
ChuckNoRis wrote:ATMG used to last around 20 seconds in 1.F9 btw , also i know nothing about ladders , i never played MP and do not intend to do it in the future , therefore i don't care what happened there . are we doing builds for old patches now ?

20 seconds ATMG Sentry duriation is too long. I hardly can imagine one collection so much +xxsk but if you say so...

As you can read, what i am trying to somehow enchant you to, in my guide I've implemented some screenshots with assassins throughout many MXL versions and ladders - also with the current one( fighting with Diablo). Also I added screenshots with current ladder necromancer, and the last ladder druid. Please, read before you write anything. But this confess
ChuckNoRis wrote:also i know nothing about ladders , i never played MP and do not intend to do it in the future , therefore i don't care what happened there .

for me seems enough for understanding I'm trying to speak with total igrnorat, who's able to cheat his ''builds'' on SP and is trying to beg some attention in public. Imagine, dear friend, I'd love to play MXL in MP coz i find farely more important to deal with the people gaming whilst instead of dealing with the game itself. It's like having sex with a woman and doing yourself with your hand, watching one whilst - catched the differance? ;)
ChuckNoRis wrote:this is not about if you can do it or not , it is about if it is efficient or not . My point is that there are ways of making it better if it would also use another skill with high aoe to spam vs crowds (no matter which one that is as long it covers a decent AoE and good weapon damage modiffier) , in order to clear crowded arreas faster , while keeping ATMG as support skill vs single targets

And still, I could reach 121 in about 56 games of DCow with my 186-248 dmg of ATMG and having no problems with clearing the area :-]
ChuckNoRis wrote:regarding the half the charms you got there with this combo alone , those can be taken with any build with just crap gear on , it's not some rocket science , as they are the easy ones . just because you could do them with this combo doesn't prove much , reason why i said that for the important ones (the actual hard ones) the build fails and is useless .

Very smart, esp. in comparison the other charms laying in my backpack equipement.
However it's nice to read that your tension is lowering - now you hardly approve ''half of the charms'' ;)
Beware - a few more posts and you will call my build ''the build of the year'' ^^
ChuckNoRis wrote:you actualy got your 9 LoS just in end game after putting the Cactus on + Metalhead + Bostk +Facebreaker . what do you do before that ? before you get that gear ? that's why i asked to see what can you do in mid game with just crafts on , as the road to those SU's needed for high LoS is quite long - the probability to find them in a short time without trading is very low , and meanwhile you need to use the mid gear on your way . or is it that whatever you do before that doesn't count and you can only play the build after you get 9 LoS ?

Ekhm... What do i do having none of Cactus, Facebreakers and other endgame gear? Farming it?... :-] :bounce:
I wrote exactly what is possible to be done and advised how it can be done having early game gear, terror switching to build gear, destruction crafted gear, and the 1st su required gear, and the final su gear. Are you supposed me to CTRL+C/CTRL+V? Read it instead of bothering just. :derp:

ChuckNoRis wrote:also , skipping the crafted claw with ATMG lowers it's duration to around 3 seconds .

And...? :-|

ChuckNoRis wrote:ATMG takes between 200 and 300 mana per cast , depending on how many points and +all skills you got for it , while at 3k-ish mana in mid game you won't be able to cast so many , then you need to wait for the mana bulb to be regenerated as you don't have much mana after kill/mana leech/mana on striking gear ;)

I've not realised that problem playing whilst. You know, in this game sometimes you can lose some mana, some life either. Did you know? ;)

ChuckNoRis wrote:this got nothing to do with COTW's my noob friend . ever heard of Akarat's nails ? no , you didn't . :lol:

What a smart advice for all the players - farm two rings that will give you in exchange with current ones additional 10% of crushing blow and you can easily throw all my ideas to the toilet. Anyway, still - I was suspecting you a little smarter.
http://median-xl.wikia.com/wiki/Akarat%27s_Nails
(Secret)
Required Level: 100
10% Chance to cast level 2 Crucify on Melee Attack
8% Chance of Crushing Blow
10% Chance of Open Wounds
Enhanced Weapon Damage +150%
Drain Life -250

This ''Secret'' ring, which is not dropping very often, also causes another problem with a life drain. Having two of them would break the build balance coz in the endgame you'd rather won't base on ''replenish'' life. I advised to base on quite big number of life on striking provided by ATMG Sentry. With your adviced ring it will be quite hard to stay safe, esp. in a big, crowdy area. You shall add something more to balance it.
Also I mentioned my fleassin. When I improved her and qot so dreamed Krys weapon rw
Adramelech
Adramelech
Weapons

'Krys'
Runeword Level: 100
25% Chance to cast level 40 Flamefront on Melee Attack
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Damage
Adds 50-100 damage
Adds 1-1000 fire damage
-25 Life Regenerated per Second
+10 Life on Striking
1% Reanimate as: Condemned
Target Takes Additional Damage of 100
i discovered it unplayable anymore. The problem wasn't in fact providing life recovery abbility, it was the problem with game mechanic that worked bad when you got hit. As you know, fleassin based on Hades Gate proc abbility, that makes a game quite chaotic. Her survivability lays in stunning abbility and reaching great number of life on strking due to wychwind. Krys rw( one -250) broke this build.
It's not the sorceress, nor barbarian, nor necromancer, neither as well she's not paladin - they got a lot of life replenish, quite big deffance bonusses, and also, they can easily improve their builds with oskills, also based on each other skills. Assassin is quite poor in her life replenish abbility, she's also lacking deff - for me such ideas like -xxx life drain is not a good thing, sorry.

ChuckNoRis wrote:the point is that this build is very slow vs big crowds , and is only decent vs small packs/single targets . yes , you can do
Duncraig with it , but it takes a looong time compared to what it could do if it used another main attach with high aoe , while keeping the ATMG just as support .

that was the purpose ;)

The sticky point?
I never noticed any problems with a crowded places playing spiderssin / spidernecro / spiderdruid. In case of spider druid it was even super easy, however, still, i find assassin the fastest character in game. She got a lot of teleportation abbilitis, high velocity, abbility to crowd control, many extra skill effects... for me, she's the one.
Necromancer is slow itself, however, playing him in my build causes extremely high safety( he can additionaly slow down easily achieving 90%+ slow down abbility. Watching him with this build is like watching spider in a web full of flies).
Druid is very funny coz he provide a lot of build flexibility( he can reach simmilar lvl of avoidance as assassin, similar level of def to necromancer, and easily gain 100%+cb, so he can mix build in very easy way).
Still - I never realised any problems doing dunc. For me it's the best farming uber ever - requires awareness, tricky combos and knowledge instead of only spamming one skill all the time( like it happens in case of tran athula) . Ofc, playing on the Sin War you can be supprised by some lags but it happens - each person ever playied MP on the Sin War knows it perfectly.
But once again - in the endgame gear it's very hard to cause some problems to this assassin. Necromancer either and druid as well.
I justly saw that something is missing - sorry for that.
Image
Sky Scorcher
is required in the endgame gear, just to buff your character with a beacon - for assa, necro and druid. For assassin it also means that you can switch to the

causing additional elementar damage. This is what I call build improvement - staying in conditions of my build you can switch staying with the current idea to something new you add to. That's what I advice you to.

HechHeftig wrote:Honestly, I really don‘t care about the whole drama in this topic, as do most players. There’s just one thing I‘m curious about: why publish a guide when sigma will release in 3 weeks. Sorry, but I‘m not bothering even reading this at that point, because we don‘t know what of what you wrote will still work in sigma. It seems you put a lot of effort in, so it‘s sad to see that go to waste so quickly. Let‘s hope the core of your build will be untouched. (Doom+CB+Multihitting abilities)

''The most players'' seem to have some dramas with hands, and ''they'' wish to speak about it.
@HechHeftig coz i'm leaving MXL. I will not arrive next ladder, and the one afterward neither...
For years many players asked to me share with my build - it was found being something they wanted to try with.
As I said, last half a year i spent in a journey through the Europe - so, when I arrived on the Sin War it was like two weeks ago? Or so...
I made my build again and again I heard ''write it''. So, this time I did.
I'm not thinking about it's future. I'm leaving and I merely made it in due to the players will. Will any1 play it - good. Won't - even better, they would safe themselves some Texas Rangers.
I feel O.K. with it - thank's to MXL and my creativity I had a lot of fun. So what is gonna happen next doesn't concern me at all.
User avatar
Crash
Mephisto
7409 | 245
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
I know you don't like me, but what the fuck did I just read? or even attempt to? there's so much mumbled extra text that there's zero clear indication of what the character is achieving. the sections are really painful to read massive text walls of what your old characters were or even why you included them in a new character guide.

just trying to provide a valid question so that you might reformat this to be a lot easier to read or at least put the "what is this build, gear, stats, skills, playstyle" in a short, easy to read section and then have your other giant section of how you created the character and thoughts behind it.

maybe I misread because text walls and I skipped a lot because you used more colors than a chucknoris guide, but why is it even called a spidersin, spidernecro, spiderdruid? you don't use spiders or poison anywhere that I see? am I missing something?
User avatar
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2356 | 304
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Spider char - tribute to Astrogha - constant teleporting, aoe damage and such. Guess you skipped a lot :mrgreen:
User avatar
Crash
Mephisto
7409 | 245
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Ah I guess so. I did skip a lot. It was a lot to read with all the colors and run-on sections. I was just trying to find the core info. Makes sense, I guess.
User avatar
shnurr214
Detonator
766 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Boulder in every socket ...

New meta
User avatar
Prime_Evil
Neon Fiend
2025 | 197
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Image
User avatar
darkstorm
Mangler
476 | -40
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Anonymous: wrote:Spider char - tribute to Astrogha - constant teleporting, aoe damage and such. Guess you skipped a lot :mrgreen:

Small wonder why. -.-
Astro wasn't an inspiration - it was only the way I found it.