Zomg Xbow Necro | Gameplay Video Included!

Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Goodkidscc wrote:because Beacon goes off as soon as I kill them too.

The same rule applies for all other skills: if you are able to kill an avatar in 1-2 seconds, you'll never see Beacon in action.
Crowned
Lava Lord
98 | 2
I've started the new season by using this build and finished LC1 with no issues. Void Archon and Lamia have encountered a buff of which I can't determine the improvements of. All your minions are quite tanky from the get-go, so is your Lamia, which actually does cast Doom rather frequently.
At one point I will probably have to invest in honorific gloves/boots to increase overall minion stats, but I went through whole Nightmare difficulty without it.

Addition to MO's on chest: AFAIK there is only 1 reanimate left, which is Skeleton. I haven't found Fallen Ones, has it been removed from vendors?

How have the changes to minion resistances and the removal of penetration MO's changed our breakpoint-plan? Do we want to achieve 100% fire penetration at all cost, how do we realise that? - If not, what can we put on our armorpieces instead?
Quash
Stone Warrior
30 | 1
I find it extremely hard to get fire pen anywhere now tbh... Dmg output with T6 TU Trebuchet is still good, but need some Attack Speed to counter the decrease it has. Hit lvl 120 in 2017 with this, except I've gone quite heavily into Talon's Hold, since It now again provides a solid slow and improved reanimates. Build as it's core is still great, but yeah dunno where to get the fire pen for maximizing damage now.
vjru5zl0v3
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Quash wrote:I find it extremely hard to get fire pen anywhere now tbh... Dmg output with T6 TU Trebuchet is still good, but need some Attack Speed to counter the decrease it has. Hit lvl 120 in 2017 with this, except I've gone quite heavily into Talon's Hold, since It now again provides a solid slow and improved reanimates. Build as it's core is still great, but yeah dunno where to get the fire pen for maximizing damage now.

im trying necro xbow, what is your build plan, and which item u wearing?
Quash
Stone Warrior
30 | 1
@vjru5zl0v3 - Same items and build as in the guide still, only non "TU" is a Klaatu amulet, and wearing shitty MF rings. When you get a ring with 20% MF on it you can MO it up to 40%. Farming TA on Dest, Nilathak and Dest Diablo for items atm. He performs nicely still. Only adjustment I've made is investing more points into Talon's Hold for more slow and a larger reanimate army in TA. The reanimates, when you have lots of them help bodyblock the Arrowsides, so when there's one you don't see coming from offscreen, there's a decent chance you have enough reanimates from Talon's Hold that one of them will block it for you.
vjru5zl0v3
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
does this crossbow worth to use?
im MO it with 15% ED (x5) and enhanced weapon dmg 20% (x2)
Quash
Stone Warrior
30 | 1
No lifeleech or CB, but the dmg on it + IAS is really good. Literally 100% more base dmg than my T6 TU Trebuchet, and I can farm Dest TA + Nilathak and Dest Diablo and Baal with that, so dmgwise it looks good least.
vjru5zl0v3
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
you rite, or maybe i will just respec to totem, farm some gear and try xbow later