Zomg Xbow Necro | Gameplay Video Included!

Ben-
Team Member
346 | 354
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Mind Badge
Brainstormer... cool ideas and theories
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
try sssu repeating xbow, is best
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Median XL Team Member
Weeeeee (-:
pwnjke
Fallen
1 | 0
how did you kill destruction baal? it's nearly impossible with frag shot. i tried to summon 1(!) shadow, cast RC on it and kill baal with voodoo shot from safe distance. but... he spawns millions of shardspawns AND... they kill my shadow together in 5-7 seconds, i don't know how, but maybe with help of that blue rune, that spawns after death of shardspawns. and then i'm dead also. no way to pick up my body, cause there are thousands of crappy shardspawns
i use t6 everything like in this guide and have some basic charms also. voodoo shot dmg is 24k-44k. seems like it's not enough? i have -100% fire res and some other shit.
didn't have any troubles on barb, zon, sorc and druid. but here... any advices, please?
gg2
Rust Claw
86 | 16
Voodoo shot is the way imo, but you probably need better dps.
With higher dmg, the shardspawn won't have the time to kill your minions.
Also if you see you minions die, take some time to summon some more. You may need to farm a bit to be stronger before you can do it.
ChingeR
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
pwnjke wrote:how did you kill destruction baal? it's nearly impossible with frag shot. i tried to summon 1(!) shadow, cast RC on it and kill baal with voodoo shot from safe distance. but... he spawns millions of shardspawns AND... they kill my shadow together in 5-7 seconds, i don't know how, but maybe with help of that blue rune, that spawns after death of shardspawns. and then i'm dead also. no way to pick up my body, cause there are thousands of crappy shardspawns
i use t6 everything like in this guide and have some basic charms also. voodoo shot dmg is 24k-44k. seems like it's not enough? i have -100% fire res and some other shit.
didn't have any troubles on barb, zon, sorc and druid. but here... any advices, please?

If you cannot kill Baal, then you're not ready yet. Continue farming for better items!
He's not supposed to be easy.
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Use frag shot only, dont summon anything, try to get affix on your item "slayed monster rest in peace" to prevent summon your reanimates. On striking proc are super usefull and try to focus on 1-2 elements and get -100 en res.

@ChingeR
Nice try. Keep saying to some one that hes not gear enough to prevent him from trying.
ChingeR
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hellgrind wrote:Use frag shot only, dont summon anything, try to get affix on your item "slayed monster rest in peace" to prevent summon your reanimates. On striking proc are super usefull and try to focus on 1-2 elements and get -100 en res.

@ChingeR
Nice try. Keep saying to some one that hes not gear enough to prevent him from trying.

Well I'm not wrong am I?
Zomg
Destroyer
6 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
You can complete Destruction Baal by debuffing him with your Bane skill. This will cause him to drop his physical immunity more frequent. Then use a combination of Rampagors, Rathmas Chosen and Voodoo Shot while continuing to debuff. If the Shardspawns are too much, try crafting a RIP ring to complete Baal. You could complete Destruction Baal using the charms you're able to do with Xbow Necro and properly mo'd TU gear. You need to get -100% enemy fire resist to boost your Dragonfire Oil's damage nothing else. Orb -15% fire resist onto both rings, your amulet and bolts. You want to get +30% minion life on all armor pieces then cap your resists in Destruction. Finish your -100% enemy fire resist on your armor then possibly consider 10% reanimate as fallen one and FHR for any remaining space. For the trebuchet you want to use blessed oil of luck which can save you some mo space. You will want to first get atleast +200% ar on the trebuchet and hit +350% ed (max). Then finish it off with 15x max damage mo's and +% crushing blow if you have any remaining space. Don't forget Jah rune add's +7 levels to the base before you begin orbing so either add a Jah rune first or stop at level 112. While using TU gear spec as follows in order: First get 8 Rampagors total (not 8 points - however many it takes to be able to summon 8) then add 1 point into Void Archon, Talons Hold, Rathmas Chosen, Graveyard. Then max Voodoo Shot, Dragonfire Oil, Famine and lastly Embalming. Add just enough strength to wear your gear then check your Attack Rating while using Voodoo Shot. Add Dexterity until you reach atleast 15k Attack Rating then add the rest into Strength. Hopefully this helps.
Zomg
Destroyer
6 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Item farming isn't needed for Xbow Necromancer. To get the gear you need you can do Terror Griswald runs to get a 'Special Box'. Cube his 'Special Box' with a Oil of Renewal to then get from 1 Arcane Shard up to 1 Arcane Crystal. Then get enough gold to gamble for the t6 items you need. Keep reopening the gamble screen until you get all your t6 items. Once you have all of your base items cube: 2 Arcane Crystals + Oil of Enhancement + tier item to make it into the unique version. Then lastly orb your gear per my instruction in the post above.
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
Always a good read here. This guide deserves more credit.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.