The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Nah this build is starter, it works very well from level 6 basically.

You don't need runemaster to handle nigtmare, bear stance alone provides enough defense.
Your resist must be maxed, defense could be higher but that isn't whats killing you.
Just upgrade some high tier TU chest, upgrade its defense, it should be significant boost. But resists first.
joeylep
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hi, I did not play Diablo for years;

Please teach me how to install the script;;

I downloaded the Note file and then?
niqxarn
Cultist
22 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aerial wrote:That must be new because affix pool table says:

min item level 82, and all barb weapons
So maybe something here is new and I dont know about it? I admit last time I rolled one was on axe.

I can confirm that hammerhead axe works. I had no success with Bronze Sword / IDA. :-)
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
joeylep wrote:Hi, I did not play Diablo for years;

Please teach me how to install the script;;

I downloaded the Note file and then?

you need autohotkey app
sieunhanhoi
Imp
5 | 0
Currently im level 65, Hell, Act 2. My main skills to farm are EarthQuake + Lion Stance + 4 Wolf. All mobs die with 1 EQ and i like that play style so much. Should i put more point in Lion Stance ? Is that play style good in late game ?

Im using gears: Weapon: TU 4 Labrys, Body Armor: TU 2 (Field Plate) eth , Helm: TU4 Fanged Helm , Gloves: Pul Runeword, Belt: TU4 Heavy Belt and Boots: TU4 Chain Boots
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Lion stance grants no defense and negative physical resistance, its exactly opposite of bear. This build uses it as extra damage from time to time, where it isnt punished or you can afford it (boss doesn't deal physical damage). If you want build around lion stance as main stance, build must look completely different (spirit guide for defense, and you need gear with physical resist). If you just keep using it, you will die.
You are quite overgeared for level 65, thats why it is so good.

Also note that while earthquake aoe is nice, it deals way less damage than deathgaze when stuff gets tankier, deathgaze skill hits multiple times per cast, dealing significantly more damage.
PitStains
Balrog
122 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I just hit 100, and have full TU4 items. When you say to max resist... what’s the best way to do that? Orbs?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
orbs with specific res (rings + amulet), all res orbs on armor parts

runes: PUL/MAL/GUL/LO and THAI for all res, but it has high level req.
You should have enough of those runes they are pretty low, by that time.
sieunhanhoi
Imp
5 | 0
aerial wrote:Lion stance grants no defense and negative physical resistance, its exactly opposite of bear. This build uses it as extra damage from time to time, where it isnt punished or you can afford it (boss doesn't deal physical damage). If you want build around lion stance as main stance, build must look completely different (spirit guide for defense, and you need gear with physical resist). If you just keep using it, you will die.
You are quite overgeared for level 65, thats why it is so good.

Also note that while earthquake aoe is nice, it deals way less damage than deathgaze when stuff gets tankier, deathgaze skill hits multiple times per cast, dealing significantly more damage.

Thank you so much. :D
sieunhanhoi
Imp
5 | 0
"Helm: TU4 Fanged Helm (always use while swapping to lion stance) / Craft +3 barb/all stats/AR/defense"

I dont understand what is " Craft +3 barb/all stats/AR/defense"". Can you explain what it means and how to do that pls :d Thanks