The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
I just made the dragonheart in a sacred armor like yours, but it displays only 4800 defense, yours is like 14000.
Any idea why the ed % doesnt seem to get added?

Dragonheart
Ancient Armor (Sacred)
Kra
Defense: 4664
Durability: 137/137
Required Level: 94
Required Strength: 720
+8 Energy Factor to Spell Damage
+2 to All Skills
+65% Attack Speed
+30% Hit Recovery
+2% to Fire Spell Damage
+1% to Lightning Spell Damage
+4% to Poison Spell Damage
+1% to Strength
+1% to Energy
+31% Enhanced Defense
+186% Enhanced Defense (Based on Character Level)
+21 to Strength
+21 to Dexterity
+29 to Vitality
+21 to Energy
+640 to Life
+38 to Mana
Lightning Resist +6%
Fire Resist +11%
+8% Chance of Uninterruptable Attack
Durability +24%
Socketed (6)
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
you need equip it for def per clvl to show

also if you are high enough level you want 5x mo it with defnese
Mordekaiser
Prowler
16 | 0
I went from having super low attack rating (9k) to using Metalhead (SU with ignore defense) and didn't notice a terrible increase in effectiveness, since it isn't really mandatory that any one of the death gaze hits (and were not bursting anything down). I was surprised to find how many melee attacks I end up missing from missmanaging stand and attack commands than anything.
milodavy
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi Aeriel I’m 120 with only 10k health and 500k defense. And around 5k attack. What am I doing wrong. Have fairly nice crafted labyrs 600+ max damage, rocking runeword armor, fanged helm, unique chain gloves, unique chain boots. Rings and amulet could use a upgrade but they aren’t horrible. I don’t know what else to do. I feel really weak.
PitStains
Balrog
123 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So I'm following your guide. Thank you, it's working great for me.
However, I'm finding I'm not using Fortress enough; and when I do use it, it hardly does enough damage. It does kills stuff, just really slow, even when changing stance - I'm better of just sticking to deathgaze. Would I be better off spending 20 points on summons? At least they would be able to take some hits and damage for me.
PitStains
Balrog
123 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
milodavy wrote:Hi Aeriel I’m 120 with only 10k health and 500k defense. And around 5k attack. What am I doing wrong. Have fairly nice crafted labyrs 600+ max damage, rocking runeword armor, fanged helm, unique chain gloves, unique chain boots. Rings and amulet could use a upgrade but they aren’t horrible. I don’t know what else to do. I feel really weak.

Up the attack rating. This happen to me; I was geared up nicely, with good damage/health/defense .... but my hit % on some monster was only 5-10% at around 3k attack rating. I upped my attack ratting to 23,700, and the percentage is 90+ now on most monsters.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
You don't need that high attack rating, tu light gauntlets solve this problem (it doesn't show in your hit chance).
10k life and 500k defense are too low stats for level 120, You can have those stats at level 105..
Should be around 15k life and 700-800k defense. Work on copying the gear better, you can see it in videos, you can see it in first post. If you really follow all the tips, you should be doing better.

As for fortress. It is mostly for single target damage, and it is used because I intended to beat all ubers without respec. You will have very hard time vs certain bosses if you will not have fortress. Vs trash you don't need to use it, or use it as helper to finish off some stragglers.
If i was using this build to farm certain place that doesn't need fortress, then of course I wouldn't put 20 points in it.

Best use of those remaining points for sure wouldn't be maxing deathgaze for additional cold damage, its pretty bad returns per point. You can put points in spirit guide for 10% ed per slvl and 15% defense per base level, or try smaxing ancient blood and this way add more points to wolf companion.

But general idea is, it is very hard to beat 19 points more into fortress vs single target, if you have 3 fortress up, in between attacks, you will gain significantly more damage single target per point than using those points anywhere else. And ofc boss like kabraxis, killing him as melee, gl with that.
GraveEternity
Cultist
24 | 0
Took one eternity to craft this base, but it was worth it:
Zertan
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Goetia wrote:
Zertan wrote:On your original post you mention "+300 max damage crafts", what do you mean by that?

I believe he means crafts with over 300 max damage.

I don't know what that means. Can you please explain?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Zertan wrote:
Goetia wrote:
Zertan wrote:On your original post you mention "+300 max damage crafts", what do you mean by that?

I believe he means crafts with over 300 max damage.

I don't know what that means. Can you please explain?

something like that

red topic, it was explained