The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Czarsi
Prowler
15 | 0
I just burnt 40 weird shrines in total on labrys. Don't mind me. I only need to cry somewhere. :(
Edited by Czarsi 5 years.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Never craft with weird shrines... use them just for blessing.
Weapons are generally crafted with any shrine... doesnt really matter unless you really look for a specific stat aka dex/str etc.
Weird shrines crafts on weapon end up with the lowest %EH and max damage. No idea why that is, but its been this way since the beginning.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
meh, I still have to find sacred rare labrys. Therefore no headaces with crafts :P My only problem with wraithchild: its too good and I do not consider other options, runewords, etc. Although barb 2h weap runewords (nonxis) were never good enough...
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
You can obtain rare by using charsi imbue and either find white one or blue and disenchant it, then imbue. ilvl99 rare is result.

Weird shrines aren't bad, they were buffed, you have higher chance for %ed and min damage roll I think.
You can see if you craft weirds you often get x-y added damage roll, for example 120-121, that I think is caused by weird shrine. Roll like this is the same as 250 max damage, same average, so it is already very good. Weird gives you best odds of rolling something decent. Just remember to look at AVERAGE damage, not just max.
Czarsi
Prowler
15 | 0
I burnt more shrines and got this. What MOs should i use on it?Image
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Yeah its very good, exactly what i was talking about. I use something similar.

Also ppl keep in mind, axe upgrade over tu isn't that huge. Yes you gain damage, 20-30%, maybe more, but you lose slow and cb, and in many cases also skills. It really isn;t crucial to have it, you wont double your damage with good craft.

Meanwhile I "finished" 125 section, gonna upload soon. Using only crafted labrys and TU/RW (minus few crafts with oskill for kabraxis stones).
Recorded mostly 1st attempts, so not ideal runs, could be done faster. Everything is rather smooth, astrogha took charged strike oskill from amulet as i mentioned, miles better than our skills for this fight. So keep eye on that on rare amulets, it isn't rare, I've found several amulets with this. Zorun took longest (25min with unlucky run), but you can just methodically do it. Other bosses such as astro, belial, xazax, under 10min. For xazax = MAL belt is the key, blast wave helps you push away adds to deal damage to boss.

I skipped Witch.. it is very painful without respec/dedicated gear. Even if I go few vit crafts, some tu with high life, replace gloves, belt, shield/weapon, I had 27k health, put 1 point into eagle stance (15s/100% heal), this is really sketchy, can almost get 1 shot by her pounce.
Not saying it is impossible, but I don't have patience, and this would be against spirit of this guide, to upload a run that extremely hard to execute + takes 50 attempts. They way to approach it, id use same build as for Void final fight, healer spec. You go daedalus, anc blood, max eagle, get swap gear to boost heal from apple, snapshot one, and then slow throwing weapon + screaming eagle for stacked slow, overkill few points to apply slow. And then full vit crafts and full signets (i used about 70 signets out of 400 btw). Character like this will have 40-50k hp (depending on how good are your items), stacked item + skill slow, ultra fast healing rate (should be close to 6-7s with apples). Something like that should be able to farm witch comfortably. It isn't expensive gear by no means, no SU/SET involved, just some ok vit crafts, crafted all with maybe 10 quiet shrines, but also takes some grinding to get sigs to increase our odds, and ofc respec. Specialized build for the task, 0 damage, just heals and slow to beat this quest.
Laine
Skeleton
2 | 0
Thx for the work put into this Aerial. Fauztin's Visage permanently ethereal now, correct? Is that still the armor of choice? I've encountered it 3 times so far (1 farm, 2 craft) and each time it's been eth. Boooo.

Also not sure what "KRA rw high base (5 jewels lem craft: AR/life/stats)" means :) New to this, only level 59 atm.

Appreciated.
Deathbringer
Sasquatch
66 | 2
It has been mentioned earlier, KRA rw is Dragonheart rw created by putting 5 jewels and Kra rune in highest possible defense base, probably ancient armor, lem craft means you cube oil of craft, jewel, arcane shard and lem rune to create a jewel that has guaranteed bonus of 3-5 to all attributes and you want 5 of these with desired stats being attack rating, life and additional attributes rolls, preferably str and vit. And yes, fauzt is now always eth but you get additional defense from it so it's pretty useful
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
It is always ethereal and thats good thing (way more defense).
But this armor by no means is needed, I for example used breast plate TU for my run, lower defense but lot of attack speed, 50 all stats, very useful early on when you are stat starved. There is more good TU chests, full plate too, , you really can't go wrong.

Kra rw is Kra runeword (dragonheart).
You want to make it in highest base defense armor for best result, that is ideally sacred Ancient armor (set filter for these to catch). But doesn't have to be, lower base is fine too such as gothic plate, before you find ancient.
First you roll it superior (30ish %enhanced defense), either 6 socket ot 0 (if 0 then you can larzuk quest for 6), any other number of sockets means you reroll again with oil of renewal. Each time you oil of luck it, you wanna hit it on top of nice superior %ed, it can be either more defense (50ish total) or extra 1% phys res, also good. Once you finally have base chest like that, then you put 5 jewels in it and kra rune to make runeword.
Then if your level is high enough (this rw originally requires level 94). If you are 114, you can 5x MO it (+20 level requirement) with 15% enhanced defense, which will add further defense 5x15 = 75% more. So if you have 50% lucky superior +75% from mo, and then armor has property enhanced defense per character level.
Example here, at level 127, its 206% addition defense. And huge total defense as result:

As for jewels, you put 5 jewels before rune to make runeword, for maximum value, and you want as good jewels as possible. Crafting jewels with LEM rune (oil ofc rafting + arcane shard + jewel + lem rune), gives you random rare jewel with extra all stats roll from craft. You want jewels with some of those mods I listed, attack rating, flat life, extra high stats. Attack speed is also very premium especially later.
Edited by aerial 5 years.
Laine
Skeleton
2 | 0
Holy smokes, thank you for the detailed info. That's incredible.