The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@aerial What ressistance # do you run with for Teganze? I'm at ~230 total ress all and 77% actual but I was getting wrecked the moment i zoned in
jables
Skeleton
3 | 0
@aerial what do u mean by NIH runeword in 35-40% movement greaves?? how do you get 35-40% movement speed in normal boots?
Deathbringer
Sasquatch
66 | 2
oil of renewal + sacred greaves, roll until 35-40 movement speed and ed roll
Wulf
Onyx Knight
647 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Ronthar wrote:@aerial What ressistance # do you run with for Teganze? I'm at ~230 total ress all and 77% actual but I was getting wrecked the moment i zoned in

Teganze monsters have -1000 enemy resistance on their attacks. your resist and max resist do not do anything there. the only thing that will help you is absorb, mdr, hp and life sustain.
ryankaren
Destroyer
6 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Image not to bad
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Wulf wrote:
Ronthar wrote:@aerial What ressistance # do you run with for Teganze? I'm at ~230 total ress all and 77% actual but I was getting wrecked the moment i zoned in

Teganze monsters have -1000 enemy resistance on their attacks. your resist and max resist do not do anything there. the only thing that will help you is absorb, mdr, hp and life sustain.

Thanks, I couldnt remember what the deal was with them. I thought I had to just stack a little more ress lol
Been running a build with low health but high damage mitigation so I guess I've gotta drop some block and stack up my health then.
tourian
Jungle Hunter
28 | 2
afxwinter wrote:
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube

Farm a sacred base armor (higher def bases are better), Use oil of renewal to reroll until you have good ED. Socket punch 6x if you need to. Craft your jewels with a Lem rune for +attributes. You'll need 5x jewels then a KRA rune for dragonheart RW.

Use MOs on jewelry to cap your res. You may need to farm rare rings a bit.

LAH runes as socket fillers for now. This will let you upgrade your Labrys to T4 (one more Jah)

SoR is really efficient for farming cows, btw.
afxwinter
Destroyer
7 | 0
tourian wrote:
afxwinter wrote:
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube

Farm a sacred base armor (higher def bases are better), Use oil of renewal to reroll until you have good ED. Socket punch 6x if you need to. Craft your jewels with a Lem rune for +attributes. You'll need 5x jewels then a KRA rune for dragonheart RW.

Use MOs on jewelry to cap your res. You may need to farm rare rings a bit.

LAH runes as socket fillers for now. This will let you upgrade your Labrys to T4 (one more Jah)

SoR is really efficient for farming cows, btw.

Thank you!!! What base would you suggest for Dragonheart? When I unequip my armor I have a little over 500 Str.
Thanks!
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
afxwinter wrote:I could use some help figuring out what to prioritize next. I've tried to follow the build but am dying VERY easily in the cow level.
When I attack I start with Thunder Slam, use the AHK for Fortress and start spamming Shower of Rocks or Death Gaze depending on number of cows.
I can only survive a couple of hits from these guys. Makes it pretty tough to level.

My stats:
Level 111
235 Base Str, 582 w gear
0 dex
361 Base Vit, 588 w gear
0 Energy
75% Resists
271k Defense

Gear:
TU3 Labrys w 5x Jah, 5x ed MO
TU4 Horned Helm w 4x Mal
TU4 BP w 6x Jah
TU4 Light Gauntlets w 4x Gul
TU4 Heavy Belt w Lo Lah
TU4 Chain Boots w 4x Pul
Ring 1 - 10 all res
Ring 2 - +1 skills, psn res
Ammy - Random crap

I have all the challenge charms as well.
I'd really appreciate any advice you can give me. Thank you!

At this point id swap breast plate to higher defense, even field plate, it is always eth will have way over 10k.
What is also dangerous there is poison, you must pop potions to cancel it, ppl don't realize this, but especially early poison is one of the reasons why you die, combined with melee hits. You wanna get enough defense to have 5% chance of being hit by cows.
Fortress in such dense place will not be as effective.
You can also swap horned helm if you are not running out of mana at this point, only use it vs certain bosses if needed, tu helm will give you a lot of extra life.
Enfoo
Prowler
17 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Another really nice armor, especially for bosses like Kabraxis is the
Scales of the Serpent
Scales of the Serpent
Gothic Plate (Sacred)

Defense: (7481 - 8308) to (9074 - 10078)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 675
Item Level: 105
15% Chance to cast level 40 Arachnomancy on Melee Attack
4% Chance to cast level 12 Time Strike on Striking
(31 to 40)% Hit Recovery
+90% Damage to Undead
Adds 200-300 Poison Damage over 2 seconds
-35% to Enemy Poison Resistance
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
Weapon Physical Damage +(25 to 30)%
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
+100 to Strength
+50 Life on Melee Attack
Socketed (6)

It has Time strike on striking and other really good mods and with runes it'll give you more defense than the Kra runeword.