The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
korkalon
Pit Knight
112 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
About fortness, its like rly need this?
Its good for ubers right?
Best choice, or can be change for some other skill to max?
Czarsi
Prowler
15 | 0
What is a name of the skill that you used to stun and knockback adds in xazax's fight?
Deathbringer
Sasquatch
66 | 2
Blast wave
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
You can judge how useful fortress is by watching some of these bosses. In some encounters its completely useless, but in certain fights it does kill the boss (kabraxis, qt).
Feel free to modify the build, keep in mind this is cheap version that supposed to beat almost everything without respec.
youtube.com/ae1337
Ironpool
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
thanks for the help, witch is also out of the way.
now i can't find a way to kill soul of envy though, my dmg can't outmatch his regen and the swarm of 1 shotting mobs don't let me focus him properly. tried to approach him with mal belt and thunderslam but it's still hard to pull off
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
I killed him without problems with colosseum -> iceburst. It is pretty rng, when he starts healing, but you can kill him really fast before it kicks in sometimes.
youtube.com/ae1337
jasontz69
Invader
8 | 0
hello, would like to say thanks for the guild aerial. Could you please explain the point of the weapon switch and how to make these items? thank you
Wulf
Onyx Knight
647 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
jasontz69 wrote:hello, would like to say thanks for the guild aerial. Could you please explain the point of the weapon switch and how to make these items? thank you

its a pre-buff setup to give you ias and ed%.

to make: find rare sacred hammerhead axe (or just sacred any version -> oil of renewal -> charsi imbue) and then roll it using random shrines until you roll mark of the wild (motw). with 9 nih runes the buff should last about 3 minutes.
jasontz69
Invader
8 | 0
Wulf wrote:
jasontz69 wrote:hello, would like to say thanks for the guild aerial. Could you please explain the point of the weapon switch and how to make these items? thank you

its a pre-buff setup to give you ias and ed%.

to make: find rare sacred hammerhead axe (or just sacred any version -> oil of renewal -> charsi imbue) and then roll it using random shrines until you roll mark of the wild (motw). with 9 nih runes the buff should last about 3 minutes.

Thank you i got one made now!
Hodgey
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times

Is this worth keeping and blessing if so what shrine to bless with and also what MOs?