The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
semphrone
Cultist
23 | 0
sorry - i find that BLADE Clawscratch (Blade)
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
semphrone wrote:
jasontz69 wrote:Its for a buff called mark of the wild kinda like hoto in d2. So you find a sacred hammer head axe then you bless it with any shine. Keep blessing it u till it says +# to skill mark of the wild. Then i got a t4 blade and turned it into a unique. These work together to boost the buff and make it last longer. If ur dex is too low like min was i put -requirement jewel in it which u can craft

OK , i need 2 1h weapons , that have +# to skiil MOTW ?
Then i press "w" , buff MOTW , press "w" once again and go deal great battle ? )

yeah you got it, but only one weapon will give you +18-24 to motw. the other weapon will simply buff the dmg of motw (but doesnt give it to you itself). you need to combine both together to get the maximum effect.

semphrone wrote:really i don't understand why u pick blade t4 in another arm. what is blade ? 1h sword ?
thanks

Game - Documentation - items - Tiered Uniques - ctrl+f: blade (it brings you to the unique you need to craft)

grand_slam
Skeleton
3 | 0
Enfoo wrote:Would an eth Gotterdammerung be worth getting my hands on?

How would you get 5400 STR for that thing?
Enfoo
Prowler
17 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
grand_slam wrote:
Enfoo wrote:Would an eth Gotterdammerung be worth getting my hands on?

How would you get 5400 STR for that thing?

When you reach endgame you can pretty much go full strength build and still have 20k+ hp, so getting things like the Marchosias armor and belt or Candlewake with 2x Sotnk will make it more than possible.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies

Nothing special, but still a great improvement from my last craft... Got 700 damage increase unbuffed.
jasontz69
Invader
8 | 0
Wotan wrote:Image

Nothing special, but still a great improvement from my last craft... Got 700 damage increase unbuffed.

How did you craft this?
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Creepy shrines. You also gotta get lucky with the affixes like i did. It spawned additional +20% strength on top of the 8% I got. So it rolled with 28% and then I blessed with creepy again for additional 5%.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
eth gottendämmerung at the auction 19 bids and 800 gold. Lol ! ( atm)
jasontz69
Invader
8 | 0
Wotan wrote:Creepy shrines. You also gotta get lucky with the affixes like i did. It spawned additional +20% strength on top of the 8% I got. So it rolled with 28% and then I blessed with creepy again for additional 5%.

Super noob here im sorry. Did you first make is horrific? Or do you cube it with the shine and then cube it again with shine and a crystal
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Its good because you get kinda warmonger in one package with axe (aoe effect). It isn't as strong single target as labrys, but close, because of amp debuff.
This axe breaks 1000 damage with runes.
youtube.com/ae1337