The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Diesel11 wrote:struggling in Teganze, those mobs are doing magical damage i think, they have an 8% chance to hit me, but when they do its a 2-3 shot and im dead.
cant do it, unless i die 1k times.
how did you guys do that zone ?

They do damage like elemental spell, not attack, so defense doesn't matter. Max resist help.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Teganze was changed a bit recently, before they had huge pierce (like -1000), so their damage was always the same, as your res were -100 to them. For that reason max resists didn't make any difference there.
Now thats gone and they just deal certain elemental damage (depends on type of enemy, also physical for white guys). And now max res does help.
Also you can reanimate off their corpse and can leech, which is also new.

- Teganze: life leech now works, removed autospawn, 100% chance to get global monster buff (from 75%). Removed elemental pierce and balanced around 80% res.

Stun helps a lot there, merc and lot of thunderslam.
youtube.com/ae1337
blackwalker
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Hard quests makes me always died, this game it too difficult and tired
haemoneptra
Pit Knight
100 | 2
another few quick questions (sorry, 1st time playing median, so new to the mechanics):
- is there a moment of invulnerability for uldyssian? i hit him with purify but his life doesnt go down :(
- i cant get the marchosias armor to drop, nor the upgrade for the boots (akarats or knighs) or the helm (warmonger). Im farming k3k,fautz en bremm. any ideas?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
haemoneptra wrote:another few quick questions (sorry, 1st time playing median, so new to the mechanics):
- is there a moment of invulnerability for uldyssian? i hit him with purify but his life doesnt go down :(
- i cant get the marchosias armor to drop, nor the upgrade for the boots (akarats or knighs) or the helm (warmonger). Im farming k3k,fautz en bremm. any ideas?

Uldyssian becomes immune whenever you are too close to him. You must keep distance, he has animation, that beam above him that means he got immune. Thats the whole trick with this fight first you run away and then it gets even worse when he starts run away you must hit him without getting close.

Finding specific items will be very difficult thats why they are listed as expensive gear, which you usually trade. You don't need any of those items to beat ubers.
youtube.com/ae1337
haemoneptra
Pit Knight
100 | 2
Ok, thanks aerial, i figured something was up with Uldy and that beam above his head :)

On the gear, im on SP, so no trading for me ;), gotta grind it out myself. i beat most of the 120 and 125's with the regular gear, but im getting lazy and switched to my "somewhat upgraded" gear.

Is there anything you can suggest as an easy upgrade i can make without going to the expensive gear? are my stats ok'ish? The image is with a motw buff active, as well as wolf buff active (not in town)

https://imgur.com/a/X6ni836
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
How do you have so much defense? points into spirit guide?
You have too much ias, max you need fully buffed is 280 (you have 327), wasted stat. Less SHA runes.
I'd try swap that rare ring with assur ring from duncraig.
Helm you can craft high %strength one, especially If you later wanna try respec to full str.
I'd also prefere using TU helm (vit one) over lion stance one whenever I don't use lion stance, to get that value of all points you put into vitality.
Can't see whats your health is.
youtube.com/ae1337
haemoneptra
Pit Knight
100 | 2
yes, i have 3 hardpoints in spirit guide (misclicked while respec, normally defense is 1m, not over)
the ias is because i was using the bonechewer helm (25% ias), but normally im using lavadome.
But still, im 22% over, so i can indeed drop a sha rune, nice catch.
i swap the rings out sometimes for the assur one.
when using lavadome + 1 assur ring, im at 21.8k health. the helm suggestion is very usefull, cause i feel like that is the slot that benefits me the least at this point (i dont really need lavadome for the health, i survive most content pretty good). I will start crafting!

thank you very much for the imput!!!!
MagnuS
Pit Knight
112 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Aerial, I was wondering if Upgraded Nasrudin runeword helm still an option for this build.

Thanks in advance.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
It is still good, but with new buffed TU options it is less appealing.
youtube.com/ae1337