The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Robotak
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Hello, are you planning to do some short guide about elemental barb? with new elemental weapons? I would like to try that but im noob in Median, so dont know where to start.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Im gonna try to fuck around with crafted axe and see how well can they roll, lot depends on that.
-3 res runes definitely synergize with this build and it has some potential Doesn't need to even be based on ele weapons.
But right now not playing barbarian.
youtube.com/ae1337
pnennu
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Going strong this ladder with starting 2h barb but one thing is that bothers me is the lack of SSU or SU items that are usefull for this build. Seems like they are easier to get than the great amount of shrines neede for the gear.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Crafts are very basic, you don't roll for any specific pierce, so they are exact opposite of hard to roll. Finding specific su is hard. Ofc unless you mean trading, and buying some crappy unique nobody wants for few tg, vs buying shrines that everyones values early on. This build is more focused on solo self found progression.
youtube.com/ae1337
Dilong
Fallen
1 | 0
How to craft/find items with max elem resit?
riddyl
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Dilong wrote:How to craft/find items with max elem resit?

You can't craft them. There are only a handful of items that roll +elemental resists (~20 at a guess), and some are class specific.

Suggest checking the tu, sacred and set items pages. Just run a text search. Most items are expensive, though, due to their effectiveness in labs.

"Seems like SUs are easier to get than the great amount of shrines neede for the gear."

Honestly just farm k3k with barb and you will be swimming in shrines. And it's so easy to Farm, you can even use bear stance due to 100% undead enemies.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
I'm hearing reports that with new flat AR from daedalus, we are getting easy very high AR, ~70k total (instead of being at around 20k).
That is pretty decent buff, should feel comparable to pre nerfed vise grips.
youtube.com/ae1337
Bloodally
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hey iam new
i play the TLDR 2h Barb is very fun, but i have a question, what for sockets should i do in my armor? only runes or gems? and what for runes or gems? :P

Iam now lvl 98 Act 5 in Nightmare, i play only SP
riddyl
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bloodally wrote:Hey iam new
i play the TLDR 2h Barb is very fun, but i have a question, what for sockets should i do in my armor? only runes or gems? and what for runes or gems? :P

Iam now lvl 98 Act 5 in Nightmare, i play only SP

Always socket runes for the Runemaster defensive bonus. Aerial lays this out as follows:

Sockets: weapon - JAH, chest if TU - JAH, rest: MAL/GUL/LO/PUL for resists, SHA - IAS, LEM - EXP, LAH - 3% all stat (strongest)

If you are using any runewords, try and craft Lem jewels with 2%str/vit and/or life (https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube#idx6)
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
In end game u might want to socket thai runes. Gotta use those pierces