The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
lalaiao
Stygian Watcher
40 | 1
Hi guys, can someone help me with my build? I don't know what to do anymore.... I'm stuck on the 120 challenges. :-]

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Kurono_kei
Fululf
Gravedigger
196 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
lalaiao wrote:Hi guys, can someone help me with my build? I don't know what to do anymore.... I'm stuck on the 120 challenges. :-]

U could start by rerolling the belt in a base with lucky upgrade+ 5x 15% ed MOs. Also, Im not sure about that helm. Some dr is good I guess, but i almost feel the TU4 helm would be better cause it has high vita bonus. Make RW in ancient armor will also add 2k flat def~ or so. Not sure how much it will help, but probably abit (:
The axe could also have alot higher max dmg roll, so perhaps try getting a better one. The SU labrys would be better if u could get one.
Also, perhaps craft a pair of sacred gauntlets with abandoned shrines. Will give u ar% and can get some good bonuses.
Perhaps u could make Ath-rw boots for some more DR. Also try to get TA trophy for 5% dr.

The 120s shouldnt be too hard with this build, so just keep at it. Might take some time getting used to the fight if u are new to the game, but eventually u will get the hang of it (:

If u dont use a merc, u can also craft a barbarian 1hand axe with mark of the wild for some extra ias+dmg.

Hope this helps and good luck!
riddyl
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
lalaiao wrote:Hi guys, can someone help me with my build? I don't know what to do anymore.... I'm stuck on the 120 challenges. :-]

Notwithstanding what the previous poster suggested, your gear isn't really that bad... What ubers are you struggling with specifically? Aside from Kabraxis these should be relatively easy for this build.
casually1987
Thunder Beetle
54 | 1
I'm trying to figure out how much IAS I need for the speed breakpoints. I tried using the speed calc but it wont open. tried opening the .jar file but it wont let me and it would be easier if Aerial could just tell us.

according to my d2stats I have 276% ias. I think it's too much? Just wanting to optimize my character more.
Also I get crushed in Duncraig for some reason using wolf stance. I have 568k defense and 28% physical resist with wolf stance on. lvl 121 so far.
Fululf
Gravedigger
196 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
casually1987 wrote:I'm trying to figure out how much IAS I need for the speed breakpoints. I tried using the speed calc but it wont open. tried opening the .jar file but it wont let me and it would be easier if Aerial could just tell us.

according to my d2stats I have 276% ias. I think it's too much? Just wanting to optimize my character more.
Also I get crushed in Duncraig for some reason using wolf stance. I have 568k defense and 28% physical resist with wolf stance on. lvl 121 so far.

He is telling us (:
In the first picture with skill tree he has listed ias/fhr needed for various breakpoints. U will want 280 ias for the last breakpoint, so u are abit low. Also, mobs in fauzt have some % slow, so u will have to take that into consideration aswell if u wanna hit the fastest BP there too.

As far as duncraig goes, Im not sure why u are having trouble there. Your DR seems abit low, so I'd suggest bumping it up. truce+NIh armor+ath boots and TA trophy give u 36%, and perhaps u can lucky some other armor gear for additional 1% here and there. Then just move forward slowly, and try to take on as small packs of enemies as possible at a time. They should die fairly quickly, so you shouldnt have too much trouble staying alive as long as u can dodge the barrels.
U can also try to get other 120 charms first if there are charms that are easier for u. Judgement day is very good for example, and there are a few more that might be easier for u, eventho i still think u should be able to clear dunc without much problem. (:
Try get some more dr and get back at it again! Hf gl
Edit: Are u using the gear recommended in the guide? TU4 labrys should have enough damage to make pretty quick work of the slain souls.
casually1987
Thunder Beetle
54 | 1
Fululf wrote:
casually1987 wrote:I'm trying to figure out how much IAS I need for the speed breakpoints. I tried using the speed calc but it wont open. tried opening the .jar file but it wont let me and it would be easier if Aerial could just tell us.

He is telling us (:
In the first picture with skill tree he has listed ias/fhr needed for various breakpoints. U will want 280 ias for the last breakpoint, so u are abit low. Also, mobs in fauzt have some % slow, so u will have to take that into consideration aswell if u wanna hit the fastest BP there too.

I'm using crafted quiet boots with like 16% vit and 50 to all other stats. all my other gear is the recommended Truce/Erawan at max dr or better. 11% DR on truce belt and 16% from armor plus 1% from helm from a lucky crafted roll. My axe is a crafted labrys 450-700+ dmg

i might just farm the tran athula trophy and see. i'll remember that 280% ias.
Fululf
Gravedigger
196 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
casually1987 wrote:
Fululf wrote:

He is telling us (:

I'm using crafted quiet boots with like 16% vit and 50 to all other stats. all my other gear is the recommended Truce/Erawan at max dr or better. 11% DR on truce belt and 16% from armor plus 1% from helm from a lucky crafted roll. My axe is a crafted labrys 450-700+ dmg

i might just farm the tran athula trophy and see. i'll remember that 280% ias.

Im not even sure how u are having trouble in dunc then~
Perhaps ur poison resist is low? I believe the necromorbs (?) use a poison cloud attack of some sort. It will drain ur hp really fast if u are running too low on psn resist.. so maybe that could be why?
casually1987
Thunder Beetle
54 | 1
Fululf wrote:Im not even sure how u are having trouble in dunc then~
Perhaps ur poison resist is low? I believe the necromorbs (?) use a poison cloud attack of some sort. It will drain ur hp really fast if u are running too low on psn resist.. so maybe that could be why?

I'm good now, I got the Tran athula trophy and I remade some boots, now im just under 600k defense and i'm at 281% ias. total of 34% physical resist in wolf stance now.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
You should be steamrolling duncraig pretty well at that point. Wolf stance version of the build with that additional crushing blow clears it significantly smoother than bear.
Avoiding barrels, popping potions under poison clouds, these things ofc always should be done, but you shouldn't be owned by packs of melee monsters.
youtube.com/ae1337
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
1.3 changes:

TITAN STRIKE: duration doubled
IRON SPIRAL: now deals 65% weapon damage, up from 55%
DAEDALUS: now gains flat attack rating instead of percentage bonus
WOLF COMPANION: now increases radius every 5 (down from 6) hard points

All small buffs, daedalus potentially pretty big AR gain, as flat in this case is better than %.

indirect buff: runes

NO: now gives -3% to enemy Poison Resist instead of 15% Block Speed
YUL: now gives -3% to enemy Lightning Resist instead of 10% Minion Damage
THAI: now gives -3% to enemy Cold Resist instead of 10% Elemental Resists
RHA: now gives -3% to enemy Fire Resist, instead of 200 defense
XAR: now gives -2% to enemy Fire, Cold and Lightning Resists instead of 2% maximum Life and Mana

which means we can get some pierce while keeping runemaster bonus.

3rd thing is new ele base weapons. Can go with 2h axe that has no physical damage but +elemental on it, and potential new rare mods, including procs. But that doesn't mean this is only route to make use of new rune bonuses. Skills with conversion to elemental should still work and potentially be better. Hard to judge right now, depends how good these new crafts will be, time will tell.
youtube.com/ae1337