The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
PmP7x
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
aerial wrote:
disfang wrote:Can Ennead Challenge be more than LV81?

All req there show minimum level (except LC1). So yes. Basically means you need to be at least level 80 to enter that k3ba portal to get cc.
Challenges are designed way so you can't really skip/miss anything or overlevel. All can be done without even looking at docs.

can you grab the charms, xfer to a lvl 1 char, transmute, and avoid the AC penalty or is there a min level for the cube recipe to work?
wasabimousse
Vampiress
37 | 0
I appreciate the work.
Can you guys explain the orange text from the intro?

As always I feel like all median guides are made for vets. I have to start from somewhere though. Will read the documentation while on way to work.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
He's giving Cube recipes and tips.

A1 normal Smith -> Catalyst Of Disenchantment (COD); Unique + COD = Arcane Shard (AS); 5x AS = Arcane Crystal (AC)
Get the Catalyst of Disenchantment from the Smith in Act 1 Normal. Use it to turn Unique items into Arcane Shards, which you can then turn into Arcane Crystals.

Tiered Item (1-4) + 2xAC + Oil oF Enhancement (Vendor) = Unique item; any tier Unique + AC + any rune = +1 tier of Unique
Tiered Uniques have 4 tiers now. To create a Tiered Unique, cube any Tiered item with 2 Arcane Crystals and an Oil of Enhancement (which you purchase from a vendor). To uptier a Tiered Unique to the next highest tier, cube it with an Arcane Crystal and any Rune.

Act boss A1-2 normal = 1 Unique; Act boss A3 normal = 2x Unique, Act boss 4-5 normal = 2x Unique + 1-5 AS; Nm-Hell = 1-5 AS
Act 1 and Act 2 bosses (Andariel and Duriel) on Normal drop 1 Unique item, guaranteed. Act 3 Normal boss (Mephisto) drops 2 Uniques. Act 4 and Act 5 bosses (Diablo and Baal) drop 2 Uniques and 1-5 Arcane Shards. Nightmare and Hell Act bosses drop 1 to 5 Arcane Shards.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Yea it is basically "how to get uniques" in least amount of words I could come up with. Same thing is in docs, you just need to scroll through shitton of different recipes.

As for k3ba question and cc. You need to be AT LEAST level 80 to ENTER portal after mephisto died in nightmare, that is the requirement. When you cube it to get cc doesnt matter (you find hellfire torch that cubes into correct class charm).
LeOsTyLe
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello aerial, i did 3x the cube recept to make field plate to make unique and it got 3x times uniques but alwasy etheral stats on docu its should not be etheral is the docu wrong or i am just unlucky?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Yeah it does always spawn as ethereal and you should be happy about it, TU4 is 10k armor without any sockets, it is great.
semphrone
Cultist
23 | 0
aerial wrote:

All req there show minimum level (except LC1). So yes. Basically means you need to be at least level 80 to enter that k3ba portal to get cc.
Challenges are designed way so you can't really skip/miss anything or overlevel. All can be done without even looking at docs.

hi man ! thank u for u build !
Tell me please - where i need spend my lvl points (str/dex/vit/magic) ?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
semphrone wrote:
aerial wrote:

Look at the picture with skills, stats are listed there too (red font).
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Playing this right now... Quite efficient. One shots pretty much everything.
semphrone
Cultist
23 | 0
aerial wrote:
semphrone wrote:
aerial wrote:

Look at the picture with skills, stats are listed there too (red font).

300 str , dex - 0 , magic - 0 , vita - 1000+ ?