The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
haemoneptra
Pit Knight
100 | 2
quick question. Im halfway the 125 ubers now. Been going pretty smooth, but a bit stuck at xarax. My question: how did you get the blast wave skill? Its not mentioned on the wiki.

thx in advance ;)

PS: maybe its good to add the deviations of your standard equipment to the guide on the 1st page. For example, for the elemental stones at kabraxis, you used crafted helms with balefire and such to take out the totems. Would be good to see the details on your equipment when deviating from the standard gear.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
You can see that in videos, i show gear every time its changed.
Except xazax I forgot there it is mal runeword belt, blast wave charges.
I mention some of that gear in "misc" section.
youtube.com/ae1337
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
You can also craft an armor with blast wave O-skill. Cause the belt skill gets unbound at times and its super annoying.
Unnamed
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
Wotan wrote:You can also craft an armor with blast wave O-skill. Cause the belt skill gets unbound at times and its super annoying.

unbound only, if you use all charges ;)
blah2224
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
aerial wrote:You are not hitting wall, TU4 axe is very good, you can beat everything with it. Just some bosses will take logner, but you will not notice that big of a difference after crafting axe. People seem to think this changes build, you just gain some damage, but it is far from even 50% increase, if you consider all sources of damage this build has.

What I would do is throw all shrines on that labrys, until i get good enhanced damage + max damage roll.
If you get good max damage and low %enhanced damage, bless with weird shrine hoping you can "fix" it, because that shrine can add bit ED. Also lucky oil it for more. Then MO it to get as close to 200ed as possibe.
In case of good craft that already has high ed roll, you don't need to do that.
Then bless with something else, creepy for strength, intimidating for deadly strike, there is bunch of options.
MO according to preference, can get life leech, can get more attack rating, can get bit of deadly strike, max damage, there is many options and difference between them isn't big. Mana on attack isn't horrible option either in some cases.

Thanks for your reply. Yeah since I have a bit of resources now I'd like to try crafting one, 50% dmg is pretty decent. What's the damage you have with all TU4 gears ? ( I'm around lv 110 and my deathgaze damage is only 2k ), I have all TU4 gears, full JAH in weapon and also MO'ed my gear but still I feel it's a bit low ? defense is around 200k, will try a KRA chest next. Is there something like a d2tool reference that I can compare with ? ( Like path of building for PoE ? ).
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
2nd page of d2stats, but I don't remember what were the values. You can try compare tootlip, before I was fighting kabraxis, because that was point when i switched to craft. kabraxis or athulua dont remember

You gain base damage from crafted axe, but you lose up to 20 slow and cb (which is good vs trash, doesn't work on bosses).
youtube.com/ae1337
budda
Rust Claw
84 | 2
-del- tnx.
Edited by budda 5 years.
x3fex
Skeleton
2 | 0
For endgame gear I was looking through because everything else is smooth, you mention a sacred craft with wdm on kill proc, are you talking widowmaker ? because thats for crossbows only.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
spike nova, sor, atmg, I think they still exist
youtube.com/ae1337
x3fex
Skeleton
2 | 0
They do, I was just confused on your abbrv. i figured you were looking for SOR bis on that line