The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
If that is the case then it is more competitive.
youtube.com/ae1337
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
:lol:
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
I remember patch where it still was 100%, and eth was by far the best options. Dropping it to 50%, and if you have just regular one, then it isn't clear winner anymore. Up there, but there are other options.
Issue is you can't combo anything besides that stormblast proc with lightning pierce you stack. If axe worked with self cast stormblast that would have been another story. There is little bit of flat lightning damage from daedalus, but thats not much.
For instance if you go some other 800dmg axe and ancient hand, stack fire pierce, quite sure this will win just from sheer number. Every swing releases significantly stronger skill, and you can just focus on one element.
youtube.com/ae1337
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Also AH moves slower and has 35% multiplier iirc (bigger than SB/IB).

And yes, axes having Thunderfury (lightning), Yaggai's' Stormblast (lightning), and cold skills (Deathgaze/Iceburst), Nephalem Weapons (fire/lightning) kind of do not mix too well.

Although, if doing fully elemental build, with total 26 Xar runes it is -52 triple pierce.
Jonki
Skeleton
2 | 0
So very new on this forums and i´m a bit confused about this build of yours. you say always use Thunderslam but you dont put any points into that well you use 1 point am í missing somthing or do you only need one point in Thunderslam?
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
yes, 1 point :cheers:
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
This guide assumes you use some basic logics. If there is 1 point in last skill of the tree, there is no other way of doing that than to have at least 1 point in previous skills in the tree that lead to it. Thats why 1pt tslam.
youtube.com/ae1337
Jonki
Skeleton
2 | 0
Well thx for the response, i new about the 1 point thing just thought maybe i was missing something because of the "always use tslam" thing :-)
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
It is crowd control skill (stun nova) that has cooldown, and by that I mean you wanna use it as often as possible, there is no reason not to. Cooldown is flat 15 seconds, so investing more points would be pointless.
youtube.com/ae1337
Tsurumah
Imp
5 | 0
At about what point can we expect to have the strength required for Tier 4 Wrathchild?