The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Masive
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
kissofaries wrote:ITD didn't work vs bosses.

I thought so..
but "- to monster defence" works on bosses?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
- defense per hit works, yes.
Masive
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
Crash wrote:- defense per hit works, yes.

okey, ty!
venom25000
Skeleton
2 | 0
Can you please tell me which of these, if any, Labs I should use. Still searching for SU Lab.
https://imgur.com/a/0Dk6RGd
haemoneptra
Pit Knight
100 | 2
storm basher.
good enhanced damage, nice max damage, str bonus is a nice addition. Only missing + skills or a good proc on hit.

+5 barb skills on the other one is nice, but its gonna get outclassed even by the T4 labrys
the fire damage one is trash
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Yeah go for damage.
It should be easy upgrade from TU as well. Nothing fancy on it, but just hitting 300 max damage and very high ED is good enough. Many crafts with other nice stats will struggle to get to 200% ed with MO. It is easy to forget about it, after chance that mo arent doubled for crafts, way harder to get capped ed.
youtube.com/ae1337
Paladin
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Hello, thanks for your guide, it's been great fun playing it especially since it's also quite nice for farming dunc etc.

Just crafted this weapon. Should I even consider blessing it with weird shrine since it is already at 200 ed (can't go higher than that, right) or use a creepy/trinity shrine for blessing? Also what orbs should I put on it?

Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Paladin wrote:Hello, thanks for your guide, it's been great fun playing it especially since it's also quite nice for farming dunc etc.

Just crafted this weapon. Should I even consider blessing it with weird shrine since it is already at 200 ed (can't go higher than that, right) or use a creepy/trinity shrine for blessing? Also what orbs should I put on it?

Sadly that weapon is not too optimal, it has dmg, but nothing else. A good weapon should have skills and/or procs. It is fine to use if you dont have any better, but dont settle for that.
Paladin
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Istaryu wrote:
Paladin wrote:Hello, thanks for your guide, it's been great fun playing it especially since it's also quite nice for farming dunc etc.

Sadly that weapon is not too optimal, it has dmg, but nothing else. A good weapon should have skills and/or procs. It is fine to use if you dont have any better, but dont settle for that.

Thanks for your reply, you are right, I forgot about that. Guess I was dazzled by the numbers. I'll continue crafting and use TU4 Labrys meanwhile.
Is it even possible to reach the 280 IAS breakpoint without KRA rw? I got Candlewake, which gives a decent screendmg-boost, but 280 ias is out of reach then.
haemoneptra
Pit Knight
100 | 2
Paladin wrote:Thanks for your reply, you are right, I forgot about that. Guess I was dazzled by the numbers. I'll continue crafting and use TU4 Labrys meanwhile.
Is it even possible to reach the 280 IAS breakpoint without KRA rw? I got Candlewake, which gives a decent screendmg-boost, but 280 ias is out of reach then.

That weapon is not that bad. Yes, skills and/or proc is missing, but damage wise its a nice upgrade over T4. The clearspeed wont go up drastically, but you’ll notice the difference. I would bless with creepy for Str and Crushing blow, and MO with Deadly strike.
In the meantime, you can look for a second sacred labrys and try go get an even better one with proc Or skills!

For candlewake, it is one of the best armors. The SU labrys and gotterdammerung, both BIS weapons you should look for, both have IAS on the weapon itself, so there the cap of 280 is pretty easy.
What i did with my crafted labrys was look at the IAS i had without runes in my armor. I filled up my slots with SHA runes to get the 280 cap, then 200 FHR (mostly with MO’s on armor) and of course max res ( didnt need runes for this, MO’s on rings + charms was enough), followed by LAH runes for +3% all stats.