The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
timagine
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Oh sweet, I was looking on the forums but couldn't find how to make a crafted wep. Any chance you could tell me rq?
Shiki
Stygian Watcher
40 | 1
timagine wrote:Oh sweet, I was looking on the forums but couldn't find how to make a crafted wep. Any chance you could tell me rq?

Shrine + Sacred rare weapon.

There doesnt apepar to be any endgame gear listed, SU's etc. We are bound to find some while farming,
CaptainInsano
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I noticed you removed your end-game item recommendations from the guide. Would love to see that again!

Best guide on forums
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
For the endgame I need to think about it, as build changed quite a bit to wolf stance from bear, which means you need DR and no visegrip means we need attack rating. Some slots stay same though

Weapons: craft / su labrys / gotterdammerung
Helm: warmonger / str roll craft for single target
Rings/Amulet: same as before
Chest: Khazra plate? (I don't list shit like tyraels might because rarity is out of this world)
Boots:
Wind Runner

Wind Runner
Boots

'SilElqSilGul'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
50% Attack Speed
10% Movement Speed
Adds 25-68 Damage
250% Bonus to Attack Rating
(12 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
? Seems to be perfect. There are some boots with phys res though. It is also lot cheaper than rare ssu.
Belt:
Champion of the Triune
Champion of the Triune
Plated Belt (Sacred)

Defense: 5209 to 6598
Required Level: 115
Required Strength: 665
Item Level: 120
Ethereal
6% Chance to cast level 1 Force Blast on Melee Attack
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
5% Deadly Strike
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(100 to 1000) Defense
Elemental Resists -15%
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (2)
? Not sure here, Truce with 11% DR is hard to pass. Depends if we need that.
Gloves: Probably craft is the best out there, I don't really like any of the SU/RW.

Feel free to theorycraft this with me, as this is mostly my prediction, haven't played truly endgame version of this build, so these are my estimates.
youtube.com/ae1337
CaptainInsano
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I have a few different Ideas for my end game.
Helm: Warmonger for AoE - too good to pass up.
Chest: Khazra Plate or Strength Beyond Strenght (or Basilisk and go Lightning build)
Belt: Champion of the Triune (or Nor Tiraj's Wisdom for Lightning Build)
Boots: Wind Runner - No contest here
Gloves: No clue: craft or Facebreaker for the IAS and phys resist or Hellmouth for the magic damage and defense?
Weapon: Either SU Labrys or Soldier of Light 2h axes build, or (for Lightning Sword Build with Thunder King / Stormflyer Shield, Iron Spiral AoE / Stormblast single target DPS)

Lightning Build: Thinking about stacking (-) Enemy Lightning Resist / Lighting spell damage / Maxing Daed / Wolf Stance / Iron Spiral to 6 / 10-15 in wolves / maxing Spirit Guide. Not sure how it will work since you won't be able to life leech with Stormblast since it is all lightning damage and no physical. Also not sure if you get benefits over (-) 75-100 enemy lighting resists, or if Lightning spell damage effects Daedulus or Stormblast. Theorcrafted this recently and want to try it.
CaptainInsano
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Also have a question about stacking oSkills. If you have a Thunderdome with +30 Lightning Shield, and a Nor Tiraj's Wisdom belt with +15 Lightning Shield. Would that make Lightning Shield +45? and do +skill items impact oSkills and make them go even higher?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Oskills stack, level would be exactly what you get. You only get that +3 to skill penalty if you for example have point in earthquake, and TU labrys adds over 10 points, you really get only 3. In order to get all the points you need have 0 points in that skill.

As for lightning build idea, it completely changes the build, by dumping 2h axe you already lose about 60% total average damage, I wouldn't go this route.
Also wolves.. they have increasing returns formula, more and more curse damage and more curse range. It is a waste to have them just at level 15, they gonna add very little. By maxing them you can get over 1000 damage (by supermaxing with anc blood it goes to nearly 2000).
Damage added fro daedalus is not very significant, so I wouldn't also focus on it, nice bonus, nothing else.
youtube.com/ae1337
haemoneptra
Pit Knight
100 | 2
hmm, strange, non of my gear is updated to the new patch... my visegrips still -200def/hit, candlewake still has good str-dam scaling. Something im missing? Im on SP.

EDIT:
skills are updated.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Old items probably wont get changed, so you have legacy version. If you make new visegrip, it will not have -def mod.
youtube.com/ae1337
ezkie
Rust Claw
89 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
any thing change in ya build? for 1.1?