The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Katastrophe
Invader
8 | 0
Would you please bless me to know why I die in half second against Quo Tsin rays?
I can also increase res to 350+ by changing armor for some 7 less max ice res but nothing change

notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
do you have absorb? and flat phys reduc?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
you need flat physical resistance (damage reduction), thats probably whats missing
In video you can see i use 50 on chest and 3x30 on rings + amulet
youtube.com/ae1337
Katastrophe
Invader
8 | 0
notforkeeps wrote:do you have absorb? and flat phys reduc?

3% fire-ice-light absorb from shield, no phy red, i can add 30 on amu and rings but does it help?

Trying jugment day now

Edit: ok thanks i'll add that now

Edit 2 : thanks for the great guide and gratz for your 1000° post xD (btw only an endgear suggestion is missing, the charms list is great)

Edit 3: WTF with judgment day... u tryed 2 times??? u got lucky? The left one run around with his summons to get me, hard to get him alone for a attack or two, and he summons often. The right get stucked alone/with summons, and most of the times i attack him he summons more.
Cant almost take them down... 1 min from each others? I hope trying will makes his magic...
Last time i did with a summoner to aggro and me to take them down, much much easier
Katastrophe
Invader
8 | 0
Whats the forth buff u have on Judgment day? and the lighting arena, does it help?
Last thing, it seems u do much more damage than me with almost same gear.
It seems I almost cant attack the left boss 'cause he go the same speed as his minions, and more time i run around the bigger his army is
And btw u can stay some second under attack, i have more armor but i die almost instantly against 3-4 summons... ( i have more armor than u and 26% dr)

Edit: Having many problems with Juris Khan too... I try to micro zombies, but as I do 3-4 attacks on boss I die...

BTW Quo tsin done (had to use low str weapon for removing +%stats so it took a while)
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
You can try grabbing poison shrine before trying jday, makes you immune to punishers.
Both bosses sometimes cast it and it will drain you very quickly. I did it without shrine to show it is possible, then you need quickly pop potions each time you get poisoned.
Whole thing is about movement, you want to split boss from minions. Right boss you can take as much time as you want, and left guy is not that hard if you do this properly. Ive done it 3x to make sure it wasn't lucky rng.

As for ureh, you want to maneuver around, so you fight boss on that little staircase, so zombies have least possible surface area to attack you. That or having boss on platform and all zombies on other level, but its slighly worse since then he can still spawn more zombies on his platform that will be able to surround you.
youtube.com/ae1337
Rayz_
Acid Prince
46 | 0
nvm, you already stated that on previous page
P3RTURB4TOR
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
any ideas for MO ?Image
Aleedras
Skeleton
3 | 0
anybody know better then?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
@P3RTURB4TOR - attack rating, and then some damage maybe deadly strike, for farming could put life leech, if you have mana issues, some mana on attack

As for Wolfsangel runeword: It is pretty good, but damage wise you get pretty much top roll 200% ed and +250 added damage (total). Putting this on etheral axe will boost min damage really high which is nice. There are technically runewords that will yeild even more damage, 100-200 added and same 200ed.
Few things to keep in mind when it comes to that runeword: +life per clvl isn't affected by %life (it is still good tho, as you can see there 2k life flat @ level 135).
10% dodge is great obviously, proc is decent for clear, def per rune 4% is worth good 5 base levels of runemaster, which is pretty good.
Obvious issue of this rw is rarity in ssf run, need find shaad (pain) and etheral axe (another pain). And for pure single target if you really minmax, stuff like su labrys with proc should be better, also gotter, and both can be etheral as well.

To sum it up, I think biggest highlight here is potential of etheral runeword, where you boost average damage of axe by %ewd bonus, this is way runeword can catch up or even surpass crafts when it comes to average damage. What opened this new situation is ability to MO eth items, before when that wasn't possible, loss of the mo was just too much to make them competitive.
youtube.com/ae1337