The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Aostro
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
► Show Spoiler

help pls, what shrine use for bless this item? Intimidating or Creepy (not have weird)
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Seems like you are close to 200 ed before jahs, depending if you used MO for ed, Weird shrine bless could have been worth it (instead of wasting mo space) to get ed.
Now it seems that either creepy for %str or intimidating for deadly strike are an option.
youtube.com/ae1337
Aostro
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
i got 165 ED +2MO (30ED)
haemoneptra
Pit Knight
100 | 2
Hmmm, i cant seem to MO my warmonger.... is that a bug ? The warmonger is eth tough...
Bowulk
Stone Warrior
32 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Eth Items can't be MOed
haemoneptra
Pit Knight
100 | 2
;
Edited by haemoneptra 5 years.
haemoneptra
Pit Knight
100 | 2
Bowulk wrote:Eth Items can't be MOed

Ok, thank you, i thought that must be the case.

Well, got most of what i was looking for, finally. semi-glass cannon setup that im happy with ;)
With bear stance, my def goes up to 1.1M, with 50% phys reduction and D2stats damage beteen 18k and 32k.
I still need to find some damage MO's and the Void, Laz and Samael charms, but thats about it i guess
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Does 2x Qaraks will outperform the buff-damage from Berrserker + a crafted weapon with +20ish to Mark of the Wild?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Easily. Thats not even competition.
You compare berserkerr + qarak (so you get bloodlust from it with 250 extra ewd and low level motw (with motw bonus). Gift of the wild gets that same bonus iirc, you cant have both gift and motw, its same skill except gift additionally works as an aoe and buffs entire party.
If you go berserkerr with craft you only get motw with minor buff (up to 100 extra ewd), and low level bloodlust with same minor buff from berserkerr.
While any combo with 1 quarak gives you +250.
Two of them are whatever you get from high level 36 bloodlust and 2x250 = 500 ewd extra. It is over 700 total iirc.
youtube.com/ae1337
Masive
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
Hey!
Doing a new char followin this guide and it´s going like the train so far.
But what kind of stats am i looking for on crafted gear/jewels/MO´s and in what order should i prio them?
Chees ~