The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
CircaG wrote:Hey Aerial,

Thank you for answering my questions earlier. I am really enjoying this build and have been sort of flying through, but I have been dying A LOT. For example, I died about 3 times to hell andarial (and couldn't even kill hell Smith without getting demolished by his amp).

I'm lvl 102, 6700 life, 57k def, and all res max (48% phys). I have TU4 on everything except for the wep and armor since str req. I'm not sure what else to do, or if it's normal to die so much to bosses in hell? I've only ever been to nm act 2 before this in this mod.

Thanks!

Andariel is super easy. Idk why you die to her. For Smith and Duriel I recommend kitting with Lion stance and Fortress...

ps. 57k defense at 102 is low... you can easily get to 200k.
CircaG
Balrog
131 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aerial wrote:your defense is way too low, runemaster + bear stance + runes
good base chest piece with defense, you should have way more defense

Okay thank you. I think the hardest part is that I don't have res so I am using gems in all of my gear to get max res. So I don't really have room to put runes in/ I don't have enough of the hr's that give res.
semphrone
Cultist
23 | 0
hi guys !
where i may have more information about it ?

[REQ <59] Level Challenge: Throne of Destruction -> last wave portal -> Tran Athulua (kill under level 59 or pay extra AC)
semphrone
Cultist
23 | 0
what is pay extra AC ?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I think it will cost you 2 Arcane Crystals per 10 clvls to create the Sunstone if you don't complete the Challenge at clvl 59 or lower.

So, for example, if you complete the Challenge at clvl 59 or lower, it costs nothing extra. But if you complete the Challenge between clvl 60-69, you'll need to cube the Shards with 2 ACs to create the Sunstone. If clvl 70-79, you'll need 4 ACs. And so on. (Not sure about the exact numbers).
Edited by Solfege 5 years.
dxkdxk
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
CoV seals after a short time (maybe 30s?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Correct it is 30s, forgot to put it there, updated.
semphrone
Cultist
23 | 0
Solfege wrote:I think it will cost you 2 Arcane Crystals per 10 clvls to create the Sunstone if you don't complete the Challenge at clvl 59 or lower.

So, for example, if you complete the Challenge at clvl 59 or lower, it costs nothing extra. But if you complete the Challenge between clvl 60-69, you'll need to cube the Shards with 2 ACs to create the Sunstone. If clvl 70-79, you'll need 4 ACs. And so on. (Not sure about the exact numbers).

thank you so much !
LeOsTyLe
Thunder Beetle
50 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I used 47 shrines on scared kriegsmesser and i didnt got mark of the wild. Is this so rare? How many shrines you need in average?
btw it had ilvl99 and qlvl90 so affixe lvl is 99 and can get mark of the wild because it need only 82
Edited by LeOsTyLe 5 years.
Vrathmar
Cultist
23 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You can't get mark of the wild on the swords..Only barbarian axes i think.