The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'm farming at stable pace (not slow/fast) at Scosglen with 19k eq damge and 28k SoR could kill anyone there and camp,
no 130+ charms and nymyrs yet.

EQ barb rocks there I could say, could do more faster if i got more proc's like SoR on kill there's lot of 2-h swords available but I lose like 5k dmg on using them.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I just started to reading all the extra stuff in median.

What you thought on any essential oils upgrade?
Since there tons of options, Im not sure which one is better option.
Or is cryptic shrine blessing will take more priority? (i keep forget which gear can get which upgrade/bless)

What your thought on going rainbow damage via removing heart of stone & the skill that replace wolf's attack?

*Slowly tackling 120-125 content at my own pace, kinda weird why certain uber enemy drop fly while other is tough as nails for some reason.
brovet
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anonymous: wrote:Got lucky and found Yaggai axe for my barb. Now i removed the one point from heart of stone. And put leftover points into ancient blood.
Still end up with 45%CB, 10k-11k earthquake damage and over 21k AR (90% chance to hit in fauzt). I still miss a few charms (like QT and Ureh, plus the hard ones because char is still 129), but it works significantly better than previously. The stormblast procs melts necro bots, compared to previously having to run around avoiding them and gather them into group then stun and shower of cocks. Now it's just comfortable moving forward.
My gears are random set parts like ravine helmet, amazon spear set boots, str crafted belt and body armor, not all sockets have runes in them yet, ect. So much room to upgrade.

So yeah, my idea - don;t be afraid to experiment and remove points from heart of stone if you feel like it.

OMG I didn't even notice what heart of stone does lol. No wonder why my yaggai lightning doesn't do much. Do you put more than 1 points into immortal?

I got my 5.4k str now but is not sure I should be switching to gotter tho
sujan2016
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Is it viable in lab?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
sincrowly wrote:I'm farming at stable pace (not slow/fast) at Scosglen with 19k eq damge and 28k SoR could kill anyone there and camp,

EQ barb rocks there I could say, could do more faster if i got more proc's like SoR on kill there's lot of 2-h swords available but I lose like 5k dmg on using them.

How long does it take to kill tree or etherborn?

iwansquall wrote:I just started to reading all the extra stuff in median.

1. What you thought on any essential oils upgrade?
Since there tons of options, Im not sure which one is better option.
Or is cryptic shrine blessing will take more priority? (i keep forget which gear can get which upgrade/bless)

2. What your thought on going rainbow damage via removing heart of stone & the skill that replace wolf's attack?

*Slowly tackling 120-125 content at my own pace, kinda weird why certain uber enemy drop fly while other is tough as nails for some reason.

1. Oils mostly increase odds, greater luck makes it more likely to hit luck bonus, and intensity makes bless more likely to be high roll. It doesn't really change much, if you have them or bother to farm them it is worth to use them, thats about it.

► Show Spoiler

2. I like heart of stone, and don't see really impactful source of ele damage. Other than that su labrys proc. I think if you want to do ele damage, you just go ele barb all the way. Ele damage requires you to get pierce, so really it isn't as simple as removing heart of stone, you need invest further and change bunch of gear.

sujan2016 wrote:Is it viable in lab?

In my opinion not much. Problem is: SOR is bad against teleporting bosses, and thats what you deal with in labs all day.
Another issue is pretty hard to stack max res on this barb, since we use runes, and there also isn't notable phys/str gear pieces with maximum resist. Ele barb even gets 3% all max res from skill.. And this stat is extremely important in lab.
youtube.com/ae1337
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
sincrowly wrote:I'm farming at stable pace (not slow/fast) at Scosglen with 19k eq damge and 28k SoR could kill anyone there and camp,

agree with him, mine is atm on average 26k EQ dmg, and bout 40k SoR scosglen is working good with it, etherborns with my dmg are falling in bout 4-5 sec if u can hit them constantly
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
aerial wrote:
How long does it take to kill tree or etherborn?

They die at 4-6 sec's, sometimes they tele-out but you could go with leap to finish them, the giant summoner tree however has "magic resist" could last around 8-10secs. Using
Grief

Grief
Barbarian Two-Handed Axes

'BerLemGulBur'
Runeword Level: 115
Earthshaker Skills Have Their Cooldowns Reduced by 20%
+(3 to 4) to Barbarian Skill Levels
80% Attack Speed
+140 Damage
+200% Enhanced Damage
Slow Target 20%
4% to Vitality
Maximum Elemental Resists +1%
5% Chance to Avoid Damage
atm no proc's but at least you can spam SoR and Tslam at most.

sujan2016 wrote:Is it viable in lab?

It looks possible imo, but really need to invest on gear's like legendary gloves+belt (gives +2sk 15% aa equiped), Witchunt set cap or the sssu cap,
sacrificing a few sockets for gem's specially cold/light, fire/pois isn't much need maxed atleast for t11-12 below(not sure but there's a rework now with levels).
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Are you guys using set cap, or not needed with max res? What is your max res levels.
youtube.com/ae1337
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
On Scosglen - using mf' helm atm(81/80/80/82 res), but much more comfortable on set cap or sssu cap (at 84/83/83/85 max res) could face tanking those Etherborn, Windrunner decent leech and AR is recommended with gear option at this area.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Jovoman wrote:agree with him, mine is atm on average 26k EQ dmg, and bout 40k SoR scosglen is working good with it, etherborns with my dmg are falling in bout 4-5 sec if u can hit them constantly

Do you really hit 40k tooltip? Seems high with gear you have. What belt did you use (no belt equipped atm)?

I got my barb quickly to 130, still gear in progress, and so far scos looks surprisingly promising.
One thing that carries us there is EQ leech, you have such good sustain its pretty funny. Can even tank poison from trees, while I couldn't do this with godly geared unholy melee with 1200 life on attack.
youtube.com/ae1337