The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Chrysamere
Pit Knight
100 | 0
Hi, im melee sorc, but randomly found this labrys and put some jahs in it.
But i got no idea about barbs so i'd ask, is it any good compared to what u guys use? It has decent mf
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
I dont know what you can do about left click. Bind walk if you want to walk on left, and swap attack whenever you like.
Another thing that interacts with it is d2stat option "continue attacking when monster dies under cursor" you can try checking that box in tab "options".

As for rare axe, good one, basically a decent craft.
youtube.com/ae1337
Threees
Imp
4 | 0
aerial wrote:I dont know what you can do about left click. Bind walk if you want to walk on left, and swap attack whenever you like.
Another thing that interacts with it is d2stat option "continue attacking when monster dies under cursor" you can try checking that box in tab "options".

Thanks for taking the time to answer. I'll try the checkbox, I hope it'll improve gameplay. I don't see how the swap will improve gameplay - I'll have to swap to LMB attack when there are mobs close by, getting me right back to the situation I'm trying to avoid.
blah2224
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Thanks for the guide, I'm following it however I don't get how do you get enough str to wear all those TU / items. Nevertheless twinked or untwinked. Some guides I saw they have full TU3/4 when they're only lv 8x but how can it be done ? Even if I put all into str I still cant use them unless I put jewels / gems into slot, which again lowered my stats / res.
Is there a general strategy to be able to equip those high requirement item while leveling ? ( pre 100 / 120 ) ??
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
It's been mentioned many times:
1. Sockets (5% strength runes)
2. Mystic orbs (+25 str per armor)
3. You don't need to use T4 item if it has exceptionally high requirement, switch to it later.
4. Charms, lot of early charms add 10-25 all stats including strength
5. -req MO
6. -req sockets (jewels)
7. Mountain king with +skills (in case of barb), provides all stats
youtube.com/ae1337
blah2224
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Thanks for the tips. I'm 108, have almost everything in the guide ( TU4 uniques - weapon unique coming storm, max res ), but my defense with bear stance is only 38k and almost everything kills me in 2-3 hits in Hell, I can't progress any further nor knowing what's wrong with the build. is it suppose to be tanky ? But apart from the jewels which Im using ( some rare craft with +% xp for leveling ) and rings / amulet I don't see any much differences. But literally anything can kill me if a few hits, are jewels and rings that important `? How can I raise my defense higher ( What's the most impactful item for gaining defense ? ). For example the adds in death projector or Island of the sunless sea ( dark templar ) cut me off in 1 hit with 7k life.
Khrozt
Fallen
1 | 0
blah2224 wrote:Thanks for the tips. I'm 108, have almost everything in the guide ( TU4 uniques - weapon unique coming storm, max res ), but my defense with bear stance is only 38k and almost everything kills me in 2-3 hits in Hell, I can't progress any further nor knowing what's wrong with the build. is it suppose to be tanky ? But apart from the jewels which Im using ( some rare craft with +% xp for leveling ) and rings / amulet I don't see any much differences. But literally anything can kill me if a few hits, are jewels and rings that important `? How can I raise my defense higher ( What's the most impactful item for gaining defense ? ). For example the adds in death projector or Island of the sunless sea ( dark templar ) cut me off in 1 hit with 7k life.

Runemaster helps a ton. I'm guessing with your defense you don't have Runemaster yet? I think I had over 400k around 100ish if not 500k. Runemaster + Bear combo should get you a ton of defense, Alot more than 38k.

Edit: Be sure with Runemaster you are using runes and NOT using gems for resist or whatever the case my be. Use MO's to get your resistances up on the jewelry. This is coming from a new player to D2 in general and that was my mistake early on with this game, Not using MO's especially the resistance ones for gear. Gives a lot of room to breathe for any build.
Czarsi
Prowler
15 | 0
I assume that summoner barb is the best farming build, right? So how good as a farmer is he compared to other characters with suitable farming builds?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
It really depends, summoner is just lazy build where you teleport around, but it isn't the fastest farmer of barb builds.
Just in long run, this adds up, not paying attention to screen, beats faster clear speed.

Melee barb I wouldn't rate high because on top of fact you need to click enemies to kill, aoe isn't the best, you also have to target the monsters, where for instance thrower skill don't require that, you can just use them without target. Of all types of attacks, melee that requieres monster to target to go off and be attached to left mouse button (because of stance) is probably most inconvenient type of attacks in this mod.
youtube.com/ae1337
Robotak
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
aerial wrote:It really depends, summoner is just lazy build where you teleport around, but it isn't the fastest farmer of barb builds.
Just in long run, this adds up, not paying attention to screen, beats faster clear speed.

Melee barb I wouldn't rate high because on top of fact you need to click enemies to kill, aoe isn't the best, you also have to target the monsters, where for instance thrower skill don't require that, you can just use them without target. Of all types of attacks, melee that requieres monster to target to go off and be attached to left mouse button (because of stance) is probably most inconvenient type of attacks in this mod.

So what build would you suggest for farming higher ubers like duncraig, fauntz, bremtown etc..?