The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
I'd make some kind of thrower for duncraig and fauzt, maybe with snake stance.
For bremmtown axe barb is actually good, especially with aoe from some source (axe or helm), goes through it very quickly.

I may upload video how this clears with endgame gear and ppl can judge if thats fast enough for them.

Generally speaking if I wanetd to really go hard on mfing, I wouldn't play barb.
Edited by aerial 5 years.
youtube.com/ae1337
Robotak
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
aerial wrote:I'd make some kind of thrower for bremmtown and fauzt, maybe with snake stance.
For bremmtown axe barb is actually good, especially with aoe from some source (axe or helm), goes through it very quickly.

I may upload video how this clears with endgame gear and ppl can judge if thats fast enough for them.

Generally speaking if I wanetd to really go hard on mfing, I wouldn't play barb.

That would be nice. Also one more question, im playing singleplayer and i wonder is there any way how to increase difficulty? i mean command like players x, because exping alone in single seems really slow. Thanks for reply.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Players 8 increases exp and drops so much its hardly increase in diffuclty, it makes game easier in long run because how it accelerates progression.

You also get faster exp and more loot in SP afaik, even at p1.
youtube.com/ae1337
Robotak
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
aerial wrote:Players 8 increases exp and drops so much its hardly increase in diffuclty, it makes game easier in long run because how it accelerates progression.

You also get faster exp and more loot in SP afaik, even at p1.

Yes by increasing difficulty i was actually aiming for more drops and more xp from monsters, not actually "diffucutly" itself. So there is no "players x" like command and in SP its increased automatically?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
No the way I think it is, there is no players command in SP.
But if you compare p1 on realm to SP, sp has faster exp/more loot.
How does it compare to p8 on realm, I don't know, its probably less, somewhere in the middle. You get p1 health/damage, just more loot/exp in sp, to compensate for lack of trading. But difficulty is exactly the same as p1 on realm.
youtube.com/ae1337
Hodgey
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
/players command works in sigma?
blah2224
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Khrozt wrote:
blah2224 wrote:
Edit: Be sure with Runemaster you are using runes and NOT using gems for resist or whatever the case my be. Use MO's to get your resistances up on the jewelry. This is coming from a new player to D2 in general and that was my mistake early on with this game, Not using MO's especially the resistance ones for gear. Gives a lot of room to breathe for any build.

OMG, thanks a lot, this is it. This is the f*cking reason why my defense is too low. Thank you very much. Now everything's good again. Reading is hard lol
smiechu
Prowler
16 | 0
Hodgey wrote:/players command works in sigma?

Nope :(
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

1.0.4b (09.feb)
- Fixed a bug with Stormblast which caused it to deal damage for a long time after the projectile had dissipated

That explains why strotmblast vs bosses at Yaggari Sagaris was so strong...
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Ruubel wrote:
1.0.4b (09.feb)
- Fixed a bug with Stormblast which caused it to deal damage for a long time after the projectile had dissipated

That explains why strotmblast vs bosses at Yaggari Sagaris was so strong...

It's still good, you can hardly see the difference it was some fraction of damage.

It explains why ppl with double stormblast from ssu kriegsmesser could kill samael in 1min.
youtube.com/ae1337