The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Bloodally
Skeleton
2 | 0
Ok, what can i do for more Physical Resist? i have -2% thats not good :D
riddyl
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bloodally wrote:Ok, what can i do for more Physical Resist? i have -2% thats not good :D


Truce is an easy 11 with a lucky upgrade belt and vith rune. Erawan (nih) is 15/16 too. After that it gets harder to find easy phyres but stuff like der nebel ring, ta trophy, dyers eve are obvious choices that aren't insanely rare. Lucky bonuses on some armors grants some too. Have a spool through the sus and sets documentation.

Tbh you only need 25ish to do most of the content up to 130. If you hit trouble, switch to sword and shield and bear stance and retreat.
User avatar
Orr
Monkey King
270 | 6
since
Yaggai's Sagaris
Yaggai's Sagaris
Labrys (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (441 - 471) to (496 - 527)
(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 796
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.26 per Strength)%
Thunderfury
16% Chance to cast level 50 Stormblast on Melee Attack
50% Attack Speed
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
Adds 150-200 damage
-35% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+100 to Strength
+100 to Vitality
Elemental Resists +(10 to 20)%
+250 Life on Attack
Socketed (6)
proc chance got nerf again do u still recomend this for sam runs ?
Genokaze
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Orr wrote:since
Yaggai's Sagaris
Yaggai's Sagaris
Labrys (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (441 - 471) to (496 - 527)
(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 796
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.26 per Strength)%
Thunderfury
16% Chance to cast level 50 Stormblast on Melee Attack
50% Attack Speed
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
Adds 150-200 damage
-35% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+100 to Strength
+100 to Vitality
Elemental Resists +(10 to 20)%
+250 Life on Attack
Socketed (6)
proc chance got nerf again do u still recomend this for sam runs ?

Wait, when did this happen? Never saw it in patch notes and I tried finding it but couldn't.
User avatar
Orr
Monkey King
270 | 6
Genokaze wrote:
Orr wrote:since
Yaggai's Sagaris
Yaggai's Sagaris
Labrys (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (441 - 471) to (496 - 527)
(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 796
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.26 per Strength)%
Thunderfury
16% Chance to cast level 50 Stormblast on Melee Attack
50% Attack Speed
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
Adds 150-200 damage
-35% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+100 to Strength
+100 to Vitality
Elemental Resists +(10 to 20)%
+250 Life on Attack
Socketed (6)
proc chance got nerf again do u still recomend this for sam runs ?

Wait, when did this happen? Never saw it in patch notes and I tried finding it but couldn't.

since release it was 100% before sigma 50% in 1.0/1.2 and now 15%.
Istaryu
Mangler
474 | -11
I am pretty sure the stormblast proc wasnt doing any significant damage with the build, on bosses at least, because stormblast does pure lightning damage.
User avatar
aerial
Horadric Mage
1059 | 204
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
It depends what at what stage of gearing this is. With list of items that are in the guide (cheap/easy to get), you have no business doing samael, it will be too weak.
Eth su axe is decent because of sheer dps of eth item. Proc will not do much unless you manage to stack decent mount of lightning pierce. And yea 15% is very low in comparison to old values.
I think bis weapon for the build is probably shaad rw now in eth labrys, it provides highest raw damage, good aoe proc, and defense bonus per rune makes up for that loss of few runes. Not that defense would matter in samael fight. But average damage over 800 can't be beat by craft. Maybe some crazy near perfect roll with correct pierce and bunch of deadly strike. But shaad is way easier to get in comparison, even eth base is porlly easier to buy/find.

Pretty sure minmaxed single target spec would work around kraken stance and pierce all elements runes. New ele weapons can roll +kraken stance, helm can, so you can hit ridiculously high base level. Then you pump nearly all points you can into stance tree that works as synergy for kraken. Really most basic glass canon, output as much damage as possible, while having enough health to stay alive. Such build is terrible to farm with but for certain bosses, especially ones that you can die vs, this is exactly what you want.
youtube.com/ae1337
skrig
Rust Claw
83 | 0
Stormblast always did shitton of damage even with mediocre (close to -50) pierce. And if you use Yaggai's, sure you would want to maximize it :oops:
User avatar
aerial
Horadric Mage
1059 | 204
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
skrig wrote:Stormblast always did shitton of damage even with mediocre (close to -50) pierce. And if you use Yaggai's, sure you would want to maximize it :oops:


Problem is it only has 16% chance to proc on attack now. Investing into something that will proc once every 6 attacks is questionable to say the least.
youtube.com/ae1337
smiechu
Destroyer
7 | 0
Nah, it is just documentation bug. It is still 50% for 16lvl stormblast :) numbers are just switched, just look at another proc SU and you will see.