The Sumodin

Gorakil
Sasquatch
61 | 0
ABeLina wrote:
Gorakil wrote:Minion damage seems kinda low. Not sure if anything changed since 1.0 but i had over 1k

Over 1K in damage?
They do much more (this is without any buffs, so at least +35% more in battle):

ABeLina
Rust Claw
89 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Yeah, if you pushed everything on minion stats - it's def. possible.
Mine is hybrid, so a lot of jewels on attack speed/FHR, armor tuned for defence - this is why even alone it can play vs bosses well (also no spare points to max scourge). And having shunpo makes it even faster.
Fun fact - 1000%+ minion stats, much higher skill level, but actual displayed damage is barely 30% higher, clearly shows that there should be good balance between minion stats and other combat skills.
Gorakil
Sasquatch
61 | 0
ABeLina wrote:Fun fact - 1000%+ minion stats, much higher skill level, but actual displayed damage is barely 30% highe.

Yeah looks unfair at least.
Kiruha1991
Destroyer
7 | 0
ABeLina wrote:Yeah, if you pushed everything on minion stats - it's def. possible.
Mine is hybrid, so a lot of jewels on attack speed/FHR, armor tuned for defence - this is why even alone it can play vs bosses well (also no

Got Jaguar and trying to make it to good use
What skillplan do you use? I maxed out Dragonhearth and have about 280k defence with caped resistance, physical too. And I am still dying in Duncraig. Maybe I need more Def? Also I got 200 atack speed and 86 fhr.
ABeLina
Rust Claw
89 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Kiruha1991 wrote:What skillplan do you use? I maxed out Dragonhearth and have about 280k defence with caped resistance, physical too. And I am still dying in Duncraig. Maybe I need more Def? Also I got 200 atack speed and 86 fhr.

Umm i prob. forgot link to myarmory:
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Snusmumrikas
Having about 460K def, ~21K life, but i'm at 140 level.
With 280K def you should not die in dunc at all, unless you have very low life. Duncraig is actually one of easiest ubers - just jump and don't stop, move forward - they will die from summons crucify spikes behind you.
So, hard to tell where you are having problems, trying to dance on 4-5 barrels? =)
What's your IGN, i rarely play but we can try to join together.
Kiruha1991
Destroyer
7 | 0
ABeLina wrote: What's your IGN, i rarely play but we can try to join together.

Mine is MegaKiruha, gear is here https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=BlackMetal (I am trying to MF).

Maybe I need 200 FHR too? Barrels are not a problem, the problem is that If I jump into the centet of a huge crowd, I just stunlocked and killed in 5-6 hits with 12k hp
ABeLina
Rust Claw
89 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Kiruha1991 wrote:Barrels are not a problem, the problem is that If I jump into the centet of a huge crowd, I just stunlocked and killed in 5-6 hits with 12k hp

My guess (just a guess) that you do very low dmg.
I see you maxed summons but instead skipped plague, so low dragon level -> low dmg (also points in dex). Low damage does not put monsters into hit recovery and they probably keep attacking.
I will try to find you at evening and join game, when not doing video in small window i can jump trough duncraig/bremm/vizjun without taking any damage at all (or no visible decrease). Maybe it's due to additional damage?
Kiruha1991
Destroyer
7 | 0
ABeLina wrote:
Kiruha1991 wrote:Barrels are not a problem, the problem is that If I jump into the centet of a huge crowd, I just stunlocked and killed in 5-6 hits with 12k hp

My guess (just a guess) that you do very low dmg.
I see you maxed summons but instead skipped plague, so low dragon level -> low dmg (also points in dex). Low damage does not put monsters into hit recovery and they probably keep attacking.
I will try to find you at evening and join game, when not doing video in small window i can jump trough duncraig/bremm/vizjun without taking any damage at all (or no visible decrease). Maybe it's due to additional damage?

I am trying your spec, plague gives more levels do dragonhearth, now i have about 330 defence and it's much better. Now i can clean duncraig for about 7 min versus 15 before. Enemies are hitting me much rarer

Laso Merk with Quarak and also I gave him some stuff with miasma and slow - helping too

200 fhr is also was really helpfull
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
74 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HechtHeftig wrote:Skills Early game

Max: Plague, Life and Death, Scourge, Blessed Life
15 points: Colosseum
1-pointers: Dragonknight, Divine Apparition
Rest: Dragonheart

Is "Dragonknight" now called "Dragon's Blessing"?
Can´t find Dragonknight in the skilltree
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
FluxGenesis wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:Skills Early game

Max: Plague, Life and Death, Scourge, Blessed Life
15 points: Colosseum
1-pointers: Dragonknight, Divine Apparition
Rest: Dragonheart

Is "Dragonknight" now called "Dragon's Blessing"?
Can´t find Dragonknight in the skilltree

Yes, they changed the name