Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Gorakil wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:
Gorakil wrote:is sinner any good?

No, not at all.

So u choose this helm just for minion resists and absorb cold?

Minion resist mainly, yes. With Stone Guardian and the QT charm you'll easily pass 75% minion resist. That way you don't ever have to worry about that stat anymore and can focus on the other stats (mainly minion damage, MF and more defense) for the rest of the gear.
elpepe
Prowler
15 | 0
And what about the darklings of hivemind are they useful
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
elpepe wrote:And what about the darklings of hivemind are they useful

Since I don't have Hivemind, I can only rely on my experiences of earlier versions of the game. Darklings can roll on both necromancer wands and necromancer shields with up to +28 each. I once did it and crafted both, giving me a total of level 56 Darklings already. On a summoner necro, focused on minion life and minion resist. The total skill level with everything involved was if I remember correctly somewhere over 75. They had decent amount of life, they had good thorn damage and they were so many that you could easily kill many bosses in a matter of seconds if you just teleported on the boss. Plus they had the capped amount of damage reduction (which they gain per skill level).

And they still sucked. They died nearly one-shot to anything that had elemental damage since the damage reduction was merely physical. They're not worth it. They weren't changed in the past few patches except that you get only half of them now. So no, I can not advice using Darklings since there's nothing to be found about them in the Sigma patchnotes.
NeverSafe
Skeleton
3 | 0
What shrines do we use for crafting gear?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
NeverSafe wrote:What shrines do we use for crafting gear?

Tainted Shrines
hargibi
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Having problems with my chars resists. got pretty much all listed in endgame gear, hivemind helm and lazarus chasuble.
all 115 charms. got like 50% character resists. what should i do to max it out? :O
Got my shield filled with resist gems aswell..
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
hargibi wrote:Having problems with my chars resists. got pretty much all listed in endgame gear, hivemind helm and lazarus chasuble.
all 115 charms. got like 50% character resists. what should i do to max it out? :O

If putting resist gems doesn't cover it all, I'd use 1 honorific and instead of cubing it with Mo's for ED, I'd put all resists on it. If that still doesn't help, you can always mo your rings or amulet with resist.
hargibi
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HechtHeftig wrote:
hargibi wrote:Having problems with my chars resists. got pretty much all listed in endgame gear, hivemind helm and lazarus chasuble.

If putting resist gems doesn't cover it all, I'd use 1 honorific and instead of cubing it with Mo's for ED, I'd put all resists on it. If that still doesn't help, you can always mo your rings or amulet with resist.

Well i figured it out atm. as im level 118 i added 2 3% all resist to each honorific. that did the trick! :)

What should i put in all my sockets in my gear? :O
snjac
Cultist
24 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
It's even good to do Lottery Bonus: Unique Amulet: +(2 to 3) % to All Maximum Resistances - on amulets instead of +1 to skills.
Gorakil
Sasquatch
61 | 0
hargibi wrote:
What should i put in all my sockets in my gear? :O

Tir rune crafted jewels with mf and minion damage. Good thing if u can also get %attributes and hit recovery on them.