Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Dumda wrote:Other question what paladin build should i use later on?

I transitioned to Neutraldin to get from 125 to 140. Not certain you really need to, but I wanted to try something different, and Neutraldin is very smooth for Duncraig and then on to Fauztinville. I used this guide although it's not completely up to date, but if you read through the thread you'll pickup all the changes to consider. viewtopic.php?f=40&t=26056
diego11807
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
tbone503 wrote:

I transitioned to Neutraldin to get from 125 to 140. Not certain you really need to, but I wanted to try something different, and Neutraldin is very smooth for Duncraig and then on to Fauztinville. I used this guide although it's not completely up to date, but if you read through the thread you'll pickup all the changes to consider. viewtopic.php?f=40&t=26056

hows the neutraldin build going? I did that when I hit 120 and was not impressed at all. my dmg was super low like 4.5k
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
diego11807 wrote:
tbone503 wrote:

hows the neutraldin build going? I did that when I hit 120 and was not impressed at all. my dmg was super low like 4.5k

If your damage was that low you were doing something wrong for sure.

I dont think I ever had less than 10k dmg as a neutraldin at 120.
Baruna
Imp
4 | 0
Dumda wrote:
diego11807 wrote:
Jovoman wrote:is it a good viable build for farming general stuff 115 and higher ++?

So far I can do k3k, teganze easy. Dunc still difficult for some reason. Every charm 115 and below is obtainable with the exception of prince rodeo

So far im almost at mid game gear missing Stone Guard and Rathma's. And easily doong everything even Dunc. But this build is starting to fall off as i see until 120 ive not struggled with anything but harder content is getting harder and harder.

The secrect for dunc is never Colosseum in if you teleport near 1 soul it could 1shot you (what happened with me 80max res on everything and 170k def). If you see the totem things shooting A) jump and and kill it instantly B) tp away otherwise it kills your army.
In the next days i will progress towards 125 and have more insight.

Other question what paladin build should i use later on?

Do you have a link to your armory? Have a friend whos trying the build, but he seems to struggle

His armory

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=ez-pal
roeya
Prowler
16 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
2 question pliz sry if my english is bad :p

how much for minion resist just 75 or more ?

I don't understand for life and death i must max this skill for better minion? but i don't read that in cast description
Dumda
Stygian Watcher
40 | 0
roeya wrote:2 question pliz sry if my english is bad :p

how much for minion resist just 75 or more ?

I don't understand for life and death i must max this skill for better minion? but i don't read that in cast description

Max minion resistance is capped at 75 yes

Every 4th hard points (theactuall points you puted into no extra skill level count) on life and death increases the scourges max skill level by 1. So eventually it makes your summons bettet bc you can put more points into.
roeya
Prowler
16 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Ok thanks other question i put in my weapon bloodstone for minion life but for the shield and armor need what ? I cap my elemental resist i put craft jewel ?
Dumda
Stygian Watcher
40 | 0
roeya wrote:Ok thanks other question i put in my weapon bloodstone for minion life but for the shield and armor need what ? I cap my elemental resist i put craft jewel ?

When i was using gems on my sumodin for pretty long, i was easily farming teganze duncraig easily with it later if you want. In my opinion perfectly crafted jewels are really expensive but jewels are the endgmae socket fillers usually.
Also in earlier ubers having 80+on all res can be very usefull. Before like kabraxis or even azmodan charms.
p1nkb34r
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hello! Started with this build this season and I'm really enjoying it. I see that the build falls short at some of the hard endgame content. Do you have a build you recommend to transition (if it is possible) to be able to do everything? or at least almost everything!
riddyl
Stygian Watcher
42 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
p1nkb34r wrote:Hello! Started with this build this season and I'm really enjoying it. I see that the build falls short at some of the hard endgame content. Do you have a build you recommend to transition (if it is possible) to be able to do everything? or at least almost everything!

Paladin has numerous builds that can tackle endgame content. Unholy caster probably the best all-rounder without needing much gear, and there is a guide in the forum.