The Sumodin

Gorakil
Sasquatch
61 | 0
► Show Spoiler

I found out that minion life is pretty useless stat - regular monsters do no damage and bosses 1shot minions no matter what, so i just went full minion damage with almost all crafted gear.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Dummheit wrote:Hi, thanks for your guide! I dont understand this honor stuff. T1 Belt Honor etc. how i can craft such a thing?

Shenk always drops a mark of infusion. Cube it with a magic item to get a honorific item.

Also I added Toraja
Darkeclipsee
Destroyer
6 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
Jettia wrote:Could Bone Scalpel (Sacred) be used in place of Dies Metus? Just found one and it seems pretty good but Im not sure.

Yes definitely. It's a good option for midgame, but it's outshadowed by any decent shrine-crafted weapon. Here is my weapon (with socket fillers). It's far from great though. It could still roll +5 skills and more minion life/damage.

► Show Spoiler

dongflexer wrote:What does your ideal jewel have? >15% minion life or damage? what other modifiers are best? HP?

My ideal jewel? 20 or more minion damage/life. But it's hard to get one with more than 15% already, so you can take those until you get better ones later on. Other good stats are -stat requirements, indestructible modifier, resists, life, +%Attack rating, +%to attributes, hit recovery.... so yeah anything that seems useful.

kurnis wrote:
Darkeclipsee wrote:Sseems like I cannot put points in the skills required... If I choose either path, the other ones are blocked... am I doing something wrong? For example, It doesn't seems that I can use Scourge + Colosseum and life and death...

seems like a good question. How does this work?

I don't understand the question. Life and Death and Scourge are in the same skill tree. And unless you put points in the other neutral tree that starts with Vessel of Retribution or the unholy tree, the holy tree will not be locked. Respec and see if that problem persists. Here are screenshots of my trees. Make sure to insert points only in those trees/skills.

► Show Spoiler

Yeah, bad exemple here :P! I notice you haven’t put point in plague, which is recommended in the guide??
Dummheit
Skeleton
3 | 0
Gorakil wrote:
► Show Spoiler

I found out that minion life is pretty useless stat - regular monsters do no damage and bosses 1shot minions no matter what, so i just went full minion damage with almost all crafted gear.

Is this true? I feel the same.. normal mobs cant kill my minions but bosses like diablo or baal one shot them alot. I take 30 minutes to kill diablo for me, they die always after a few hits...
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
@ Dark Eclipse I updated it rn. I was still testing things out, but this one is pretty solid.

@Dummheit I seriously doubt it. My minions have 30 k life atm thanks to a total of 499 additional minion life. So you can basically divide the 30 k life by 6 to get the total life Scourge would have without that bonus: 5000. 5000 is nothing. Your minion will be a 1-shot to Necromorbs in Duncraig. Even in past patches on summoner necros more life always meant a better survivability. That hasn't changed at all. Gorakil stil has 22 k minion life, so without a doubt he still has lots of minion life. Maybe not 500 like me, but I assume around 300-350, which is still a lot. Imho you can feel save once you get around 20 k minion life, and that's perfectly fine. Though having more is never something bad. Rathma's blessing for example grants 50% minion life either way, so you just accept it. I do still agree though, that from a certain point on, minion damage makes more sense than minion life, that's why I crafted my weapon with Tainted shrines and blessed it with tainted, too. It's still important for the early and midgame nonetheless.

In case of Diablo that of course can always be the elemental damage from him. So get your minion resist up to 75%.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
- Added Belial

I'll farm the Yshari set parts from tomorrow onwards. I have no idea how long that'll take, but so far it looked rather easy to clear. Anyway, it might take me a while so don't expect a quick update for this guide.
Gorakil
Sasquatch
61 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:Gorakil stil has 22 k minion life, so without a doubt he still has lots of minion life. Maybe not 500 like me, but I assume around 300-350, which is still a lot.

yeah i have 268, what im trying to say - minion life is useless after some point ( like 20k maybe?).
elpepe
Prowler
15 | 0
Gorakil wrote:
► Show Spoiler

Holy shit dude dat damage, can you show your gear
Gorakil
Sasquatch
61 | 0
elpepe wrote:Holy shit dude dat damage, can you show your gear

Yeah, sure

Jewels
► Show Spoiler

Gear
► Show Spoiler
elpepe
Prowler
15 | 0
Gorakil wrote:
elpepe wrote:Holy shit dude dat damage, can you show your gear

Yeah, sure

Jewels
► Show Spoiler

Gear
► Show Spoiler

yeah mate you have around 1000% minions damage also the scourge lvl is 70 a ton of damage and i think a good quantity of mf