The Sumodin

TDLofCC
Prowler
18 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
sechsauge wrote:But after Level 80 you can no longer enhance that charm with a jewel, right?

The level I finally reached Mephi was 83 or even 84 and I tried to keep every enemy alive if possible xD
I am confused that your build uses holy and unholy skills. Is this guild written for another (earlier) version of median?

Greetings
sechsauge

Not sure what you mean with the charm/jewel thing ... but you're not using holy and unholy since thats impossibe.
You're using neutral skills on the unholy skill tab and holy skills (on the holy skills tab).
ldb93
Skeleton
3 | 0
Sehr guter Guide, macht echt bock den Sumo zu spielen! :D
Eine Frage hätte ich da allerdings, ich habe jetzt die 115er ubers durch, bin selber lvl 118.
Ich crafte mir momentan die sacred honorifics und merke, dass ich da nichts reinsockeln kann nach den MO´s, das lvl req springt auf 140.
Ist das so normal oder mache ich da etwas falsch?
TDLofCC
Prowler
18 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jewel level requirement = 60 (I guess)

Honorrifics = +80 levels (If you used 4 different MO's)

60 + 80 = 140 ;)
ldb93
Skeleton
3 | 0
So we rather go with Mo's than crafted jewels until 140? Both isnt possible with my current lvl 118
TDLofCC
Prowler
18 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I used honorifics with pgems for a long time until I shrine crafted good gloves, belt and boots.

Or only use 2 types of MO's and the lvl 60 jewels.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Yeah at that point I used the crafted jewels only in the runewords (shield and body armor) and the rest was socketed with gems for resistances. Once you change to crafted gear you can use your other crafted jewels.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
sechsauge wrote:But after Level 80 you can no longer enhance that charm with a jewel, right?

The level I finally reached Mephi was 83 or even 84 and I tried to keep every enemy alive if possible xD
I am confused that your build uses holy and unholy skills. Is this guild written for another (earlier) version of median?

Greetings
sechsauge

In that case you can always mule the charm to a new character of the same class, alongside a jewel, cube it both and mule back.

Also, wasn‘t that challenge changed from „max req level 80“ to „min req level 80“?
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Taha paladin shield shield is very strong. Also Goetia armor and crafted paladin helm with +2-3 rampagor is good combo, it gives +necro minions which means +rampagors, also war axe with jins counts.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Bliyadolubov wrote:Taha paladin shield shield is very strong. Also Goetia armor and crafted paladin helm with +2-3 rampagor is good combo, it gives +necro minions which means +rampagors, also war axe with jins counts.

I bet that shield is great. I just couldn't access fauzt yet to get the rune. But that'll be changed next season. It's very likely I'll update this build then. ;) Thank you for the information. I'll look into it next season!
TDLofCC
Prowler
18 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hm, that would mean giving up the rathma to get a few extra summons ... is that worth it ?

And the totem only counts for necro summons, so does nothing for the scourges (who knows that'll be changed next patch tho ;))