elpepe wrote:
Gorakil wrote:
elpepe wrote:Holy shit dude dat damage, can you show your gear

Yeah, sure

Jewels
► Show Spoiler

Gear
► Show Spoiler

yeah mate you have around 1000% minions damage also the scourge lvl is 70 a ton of damage and i think a good quantity of mf

Yeah, pal, thats correct. 992 damage and 230 mf
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HechtHeftig ould you post your current items\skill\stats?

I have level 117 and having a really hard time. Seems like I am doing something wrong...
TheMoui
Imp
5 | 0
Me too I'm 116 and I have a lot of trouble getting the sacred gear I should have and I have no idea where to go to lvl up to 120 quickly... Do you have any tips ?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Well, I got my first sacred ancient armor on level 124. And I don't have anything even close to the suggested gear. This is also the last time I'll post my gear cause it makes me remind how bad the RNG fucks me all the time. Also most minion stats come from jewels, so if you want to improve steadily, that's the way to go.

► Show Spoiler

As for where to get exp at that point: everybody has that issue from level 115 on. 115-120: K3k. 120-125: Teganze/Duncraig. After that it looks like Toraja gives some decent exp, but it'll be very slow. As for Fauzt and Brem... I still have to find a way to get there. Really makes me want to quit just remembering that you HAVE to respec multiple times just to get to fauzt. And considering that in the whole time I spent playing this game I only found 3 belladonnas really makes me want to puke.

[/rant]
Gorakil
Sasquatch
61 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:Well, I got my first sacred ancient armor on level 124. And I don't have anything even close to the suggested gear. This is also the last time I'll post my gear cause it makes me remind how bad the RNG fucks me all the time. Also most minion stats come from jewels, so if you want to improve steadily, that's the way to go.

► Show Spoiler

As for where to get exp at that point: everybody has that issue from level 115 on. 115-120: K3k. 120-125: Teganze/Duncraig. After that it looks like Toraja gives some decent exp, but it'll be very slow. As for Fauzt and Brem... I still have to find a way to get there. Really makes me want to quit just remembering that you HAVE to respec multiple times just to get to fauzt. And considering that in the whole time I spent playing this game I only found 3 belladonnas really makes me want to puke.

[/rant]

is sinner any good?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Gorakil wrote:is sinner any good?

No, not at all. They don't follow you (like barb summons did before sigma patch), they die too easily (cause they have no dodge or damage reduction as it seems), their attacks are weak af and they cost way too much mana.

So far I've found only 1 use for them: Since they are pretty much fire immune, they can tank El'Diabolos in Yshari Sanctum pretty well (the third boss) and thanks to their AoE attack, the totems he summons die quite easily.
TheMoui
Imp
5 | 0
Why don't you use MedianXL Offline tool to respec ?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
TheMoui wrote:Why don't you use MedianXL Offline tool to respec ?

In the past it has often fucked with my save files, that's why I'm reluctant using it. I'd rather use the ingame options in order to stay safe.
Gorakil
Sasquatch
61 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
Gorakil wrote:is sinner any good?

No, not at all.

So u choose this helm just for minion resists and absorb cold?
YBGnome
Invader
8 | 0
i think a crafted paladin helmet can be way better with the blessings, same for gloves (can get +2 to paladin skills), belt and boots since you'll end up with craft bonuses+ blessing + mo's. may the rng be with you.