The Sumodin

Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
nobrainnopain wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:I want good hybrid build melee/summondin. It may be possible, and its fun. There is not much semi-builds

i just started one but have not really much idea about the equip ..... skilling for summoner i think

Yes, as you said what need to equip... Skills are good for meele too. But equipment is another story. I hahe all the summons need, as for melee that not enough. So question is to make pure melee with summons or need some balance between
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Bliyadolubov wrote:
nobrainnopain wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:I want good hybrid build melee/summondin. It may be possible, and its fun. There is not much semi-builds

i just started one but have not really much idea about the equip ..... skilling for summoner i think

Yes, as you said what need to equip... Skills are good for meele too. But equipment is another story. I hahe all the summons need, as for melee that not enough. So question is to make pure melee with summons or need some balance between

Now a4 in nm and until now using what dropped ... some tus some magics and focus a bit more on summons ... until now its easy going ... i think it will "start" in hell and with ubers
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hybrids don't usually really work on this mod, as you need the power of everything if you want to deal with end-ubers.
Halfing your dmg/def etc is a bad choice.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Jampula wrote:Hybrids don't usually really work on this mod, as you need the power of everything if you want to deal with end-ubers.

I have around 10k damage on scourges and it doesnt matter anyway at the endgame, it does not matter how good is your summoner equipment on paladin, because you will get to the breaking point when your sommons dont do anything. At 2017 median version i had much more numbers on scourges, on paper it was millions of damage. What could be better then almost immortal summons with high damage, medium AOE, and more less durable character which can use his melee abilities.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Jampula wrote:Hybrids don't usually really work on this mod, as you need the power of everything if you want to deal with end-ubers.

I have around 10k damage on scourges and it doesnt matter anyway at the endgame, it does not matter how good is your summoner equipment on paladin, because you will get to the breaking point when your sommons dont do anything. At 2017 median version i had much more numbers on scourges, on paper it was millions of damage. What could be better then almost immortal summons with high damage, medium AOE, and more less durable character which can use his melee abilities.

Can you tell me your equip and skilling?
Just reached lvl 120 and now it seems to get hard with my simple equip and a bit less than 8k life -3 sacred honorifics, 2 tus, 2 rares
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
I stick Skilling from a guide, its nothing to say about. Armor i have are: goetia plate, sacred tainted crafted pala helm, boots, belt, gloves, pala shield, alnair sword, all jevels are crafted with about 15-20% minion damage (before minion damage nerf), most of that are very nice crafts, some of them are double blessed with occult effigies. But in labs it doesnt help to survive.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Bliyadolubov wrote:I stick Skilling from a guide, its nothing to say about. Armor i have are: goetia plate, sacred tainted crafted pala helm, boots, belt, gloves, pala shield, alnair sword, all jevels are crafted with about 15-20% minion damage (before minion damage nerf), most of that are very nice crafts, some of them are double blessed with occult effigies. But in labs it doesnt help to survive.

You can use Kra runeword chest then Thelema With XIS rune. Crafting need a lot of srines, lot of tries, lot of farming, insane work need to be done. You can farm tran athulua/cow level/kurast3000
Javalad
Thunder Beetle
57 | 3
Started following this, where is blessed life? It seems to be a big part of the guide. Has it been replaced or just done away with?
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Javalad wrote:Started following this, where is blessed life? It seems to be a big part of the guide. Has it been replaced or just done away with?

Rewards skill tab. Top right corner.
Igneus
Prowler
19 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Thanks, Cube.