The Sumodin

Landy360
Imp
4 | 0
How am i to go about getting those early game items you posted? Just RNG?
Landy360
Imp
4 | 0
For example, whats the best way to get the Dies Metus with the prophecy rune? thanks in advance.
tylerfar
Pit Knight
118 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
You're wonderful.
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Landy360 wrote:How am i to go about getting those early game items you posted? Just RNG?

Grey items are runewords. Read the section on runewords in the documentation - see the menu Game--> Documentation. Get a plain base item and the rune specified (BUT first fill any extra sockets in with jewels before inserting the rune).

Uniques (orangey gold items) you can wait for RNG or you can make them. See cube recipes in docs.

Green (honorifics) are also made in the cube but by a different method, starting with magic (blue) items last time I played years ago. Again, check the docs (cube recipes I believe).

There's good ways and bad ways to make these items and mistakes are possible in all cases so please READ CAREFULLY!

P.S. You could put both your 1-line posts into one post (there's an edit button at the bottom after you've made a post).
Landy360
Imp
4 | 0
Grasshopper wrote:
Landy360 wrote:How am i to go about getting those early game items you posted? Just RNG?

Grey items are runewords. Read the section on runewords in the documentation - see the menu Game--> Documentation. Get a plain base item and the rune specified (BUT first fill any extra sockets in with jewels before inserting the rune).

Uniques (orangey gold items) you can wait for RNG or you can make them. See cube recipes in docs.

Green (honorifics) are also made in the cube but by a different method, starting with magic (blue) items last time I played years ago. Again, check the docs (cube recipes I believe).

There's good ways and bad ways to make these items and mistakes are possible in all cases so please READ CAREFULLY!

P.S. You could put both your 1-line posts into one post (there's an edit button at the bottom after you've made a post).

Thank you sir!
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Nice!
I was playing neutraldin and it was a surprise how fast I killed Act bosses, I thought my Vessels were so strong but it was the Scourge army that did most of the dps. With Holy skills synergy and Colosseum I can imagine some nice dmg, can't wait how you do on mid-late ubers.

But why Dex? As I understand you are using Colosseum all the time and it reduces enemy def by 100%.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I don‘t use dex for the block, I use dex for the attack rating in order to have Colosseums‘ knockback more reliably. The debuff is only applied after you teleport on an enemy.

But that may change in the future if I need to be able to constantly cast scourge, so I may go for energy.
Zombiezach7
Prowler
16 | 3
This is very tempting. After all your nec guide was what made me become the totem nec for ages.

Also have a cookie
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Landy360 wrote:Thank you sir!

You're welcome. I should have mentioned - if you can't find a plain (white) item of the type you want for a runeword, there are also cube recipes to downgrade magic, rare etc to plain (and even to make them superior).
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
HechtHeftig wrote:I don‘t use dex for the block, I use dex for the attack rating in order to have Colosseums‘ knockback more reliably. The debuff is only applied after you teleport on an enemy.

But that may change in the future if I need to be able to constantly cast scourge, so I may go for energy.

Perhaps dex also allows shifting points from Dragonheart to DJ (with good block, we may get away with less defence).

Or is there a better place to free up some skill points for DJ to improve the build at killing ubers?

Colisseum perhaps if we're happy to have a longer CD (can always use DA to change location if we don't need the other aspects of Colisseum).