The Sumodin

pnennu
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Can someone explain the honorific item thing to me i dont seem to understand it. Well just how to do it what they look like when they are done. Talking about the early game variants.
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
pnennu wrote:Can someone explain the honorific item thing to me i dont seem to understand it. Well just how to do it what they look like when they are done. Talking about the early game variants.

Get 2 Mark of Infusions from Shenk the Overseer in Act 5, Get T1 Magic(Blue) Boots and Sash, Cube both Boots and Sash with Mark of Infusion, bam you have an honorific. Its name will be in green and at the bottom it'll say "Orbs applied to this item are doubled". You can hound Charsi in Act 1 for the Magic Boots and Sash.
mariano0928
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Can someone give me an ACT 5 Merc items list pls?
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
mariano0928 wrote:Can someone give me an ACT 5 Merc items list pls?

Here's ColdZero's A5 Merc guide from M2017. It's out-of-date, but may still be useful.
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=3078

And here's BoneSpirit's merc guide. It's in Vietnamese, but easy enough to figure out. It looks more up-to-date.
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=31957
mariano0928
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Solfege wrote:
mariano0928 wrote:Can someone give me an ACT 5 Merc items list pls?

Here's ColdZero's A5 Merc guide from M2017. It's out-of-date, but may still be useful.
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=3078

And here's BoneSpirit's merc guide. It's in Vietnamese, but easy enough to figure out. It looks more up-to-date.
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=31957

ty
mariano0928
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Hi.. when i respec at lvl 115... i dont put ANY point in "plague" ?
Glod90
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi, first season playing Median XL, love this build. Stupid question though, at level 125 where am I meant to level/farm? How do I get into Fauztinville, is it easily done/possible to beat the 5 elemental bosses to give me the item (reading from Median XL Wiki)?
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Glod90 wrote:Hi, first season playing Median XL, love this build. Stupid question though, at level 125 where am I meant to level/farm? How do I get into Fauztinville, is it easily done/possible to beat the 5 elemental bosses to give me the item (reading from Median XL Wiki)?

Here's screenshot of how to progress in your journey in ubers: https://imgur.com/31KoOu7
And here's how to get to Fautz: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/rifts
Glod90
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hellgrind wrote:
Glod90 wrote:Hi, first season playing Median XL, love this build. Stupid question though, at level 125 where am I meant to level/farm? How do I get into Fauztinville, is it easily done/possible to beat the 5 elemental bosses to give me the item (reading from Median XL Wiki)?

Here's screenshot of how to progress in your journey in ubers: https://imgur.com/31KoOu7
And here's how to get to Fautz: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/rifts

Thanks for that, sorry if I'm blind but how many Kabraxis stones do I need to upgrade black road charm?
kaz87
Destroyer
7 | 0
TDLofCC wrote:This is now my go-to farm build ... its awesome. I just hit 120 and did most of the ubers before that, getting started on the 120s now.

It feels a little weaker, but only just ... my gear atm still sucks so that hurts, altho summons are up to 40k AR, 18K health and ~4200 damage. Not bad to farm K3K and Teganze with.

The new TU mask and field plate are good starters now, just disregard the +2 necro on the mask ;)

How do you see those summon stats?

Also, I have almost 200k def now and capped resists for both me and minions. Don't have the best gear maybe but it's not bad, on the black road challenge I get stomped without even a chance. Any tips? I've watched the vid on how to do it but the spirits summon as soon as I enter the room no matter what and I can't clear anything before I have 5000000 spirits on me and boom, dead.