The Sumodin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
ninepoundhammer
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
I added a minor correction in green. Also don't forget to lucky upgrade it, since you can get an additional +20% ED and/or 1% physical resist that way.

Aside from that, yes that's the right way.


Ah duh, thanks for that. And the lucky upgrade is after everything else correct?
User avatar
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2608 | 186
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ninepoundhammer wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:
I added a minor correction in green. Also don't forget to lucky upgrade it, since you can get an additional +20% ED and/or 1% physical resist that way.

Aside from that, yes that's the right way.


Ah duh, thanks for that. And the lucky upgrade is after everything else correct?


I'd use it right after the blessing, but honestly, it doesn't matter. It's just another possible bonus which is nice to have, but not necessary.
mattknot
Invader
9 | 0
I'm at the point where I'm trying to make perfect honorifics, and I'm actually doing the lucky before the blessing and only pop the shrine if i get phy res AND ed
TheMoui
Imp
5 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
TheMoui wrote:Why don't you use MedianXL Offline tool to respec ?


In the past it has often fucked with my save files, that's why I'm reluctant using it. I'd rather use the ingame options in order to stay safe.


Backup your save then ^^
User avatar
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2608 | 186
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
TheMoui wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:
TheMoui wrote:Why don't you use MedianXL Offline tool to respec ?


In the past it has often fucked with my save files, that's why I'm reluctant using it. I'd rather use the ingame options in order to stay safe.


Backup your save then ^^


Pls don't act like I'm an idiot. Thanks.
sujan2016
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Amaymon
Amaymon
Paladin Shields

'Taha'
Runeword Level: 100
+(56 to 68) to Maximum Damage
+(51 to 100)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(41 to 80)% to Summoned Minion Damage
Slow Target 10%
Elemental Resists +50%
15% Reanimate as: Darksister
isn't it better than
Stone Guardian
Stone Guardian
Spiked Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (1818 - 2323) to (2169 - 2771)
Chance to Block: Class%
Required Dexterity: 550
Required Level: 100
+(1 to 2) to All Skills
30% Cast Speed
+50% to Summoned Minion Life
+(20 to 40)% to Summoned Minion Damage
+(10 to 25)% to Summoned Minion Resistances
+(80 to 130)% Enhanced Defense
+(15 to 50) to Strength
Maximum Life (5 to 10)%
+(100 to 500) to Mana
Total Character Defense (15 to 50)%
Socketed (6)
?

One stop solution of all resist (100%)
User avatar
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2608 | 186
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
sujan2016 wrote:
Amaymon
Amaymon
Paladin Shields

'Taha'
Runeword Level: 100
+(56 to 68) to Maximum Damage
+(51 to 100)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(41 to 80)% to Summoned Minion Damage
Slow Target 10%
Elemental Resists +50%
15% Reanimate as: Darksister
isn't it better than
Stone Guardian
Stone Guardian
Spiked Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (1818 - 2323) to (2169 - 2771)
Chance to Block: Class%
Required Dexterity: 550
Required Level: 100
+(1 to 2) to All Skills
30% Cast Speed
+50% to Summoned Minion Life
+(20 to 40)% to Summoned Minion Damage
+(10 to 25)% to Summoned Minion Resistances
+(80 to 130)% Enhanced Defense
+(15 to 50) to Strength
Maximum Life (5 to 10)%
+(100 to 500) to Mana
Total Character Defense (15 to 50)%
Socketed (6)
?

One stop solution of all resist (100%)


Well, I can't say anything about that item, since I don't have access to fauzt and thus can't get a Taha rune. Also I heard that totems are bugged and only work with necromancer minions? I really don't know though. A big turn off is the lack of ED though and some ubers really need as much defense as possible.
sujan2016
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
I am playing Fautinville with this build and it is really amazing to play with this build. If you want I can give you a Fauztinville scroll just ping me /w *sujan2019 in game. That scroll will open a portal to Fauztinville.
User avatar
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2608 | 186
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
sujan2016 wrote:I am playing Fautinville with this build and it is really amazing to play with this build. If you want I can give you a Fauztinville scroll just ping me /w *sujan2019 in game. That scroll will open a portal to Fauztinville.


I'd gladly take you up on that offer, but I play only singleplayer. So unless I respec a couple of times in order to get all the Kabraxis parts, I won't be able to get to fauzt. And yeah... I need to find a few belladonna's first.
sujan2016
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Which Shrines to use for Weapon to shrine bless and shrined.