The Sumodin

Javalad
Thunder Beetle
57 | 3
Aaaah now I see it. I assumed it was a normal skill. Thanks for that.
itzmesbd
Destroyer
6 | 0
I found 2 set items in ONLY ONE run,From Act 5 to the end(nightmare).Though they're not what guide says,one of them is really great for minions' life.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Guides are not religions, you can use your own brain. Out of curiosity: what set piece is greater than honorific or Tainted craft?
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
itzmesbd wrote:I found 2 set items in ONLY ONE run,From Act 5 to the end(nightmare).Though they're not what guide says,one of them is really great for minions' life.

That guide is pretty much outdated. When I tried it the last time (11 months ago, where ABeLina talked about a shunpo-version of this build, which I wanted to try out) it was pretty clear to me that minion life was completely unnecessary. The only thing that counts is minion damage. And even with almost maxed minion damage on all items, you can barely farm duncraig, and you can do pretty much no ubers beyond that.

Let's face it, this guide only shows a speedrun build for normal/nightmare and the first few ubers up until level 115. After that it quickly becomes useless and not worth the effort of improving as there's so little you actually can improve without going over your budget. Imho you should respec as soon as you finish the Black Road charm into a build that's actually viable for the endgame. Or you start farming duncraig with this build and gather items that are good for other paladin builds. And then you can respec into something that actually manages ubers beyond level 120.
MrIdegen
Bone Archer
70 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
This guide is not meant to farm duncraig, but tengaze and if you want toraja.

It can do it pretty safe and relatively fast for a first char in the season, basically with sacred honorifics, nothing else.

Farming Tengaze can get you to 130 while you get some xis and loot. I for instance played it in HC and got some goodies like Khazra plate, dementia along with 5 Xis runes.

Of course when you are done with tengaze, you will need to retalent to another build, but that is fine this build is not meant to last.
itzmesbd
Destroyer
6 | 0
ParticuLarry wrote:
itzmesbd wrote:I found 2 set items in ONLY ONE run,From Act 5 to the end(nightmare).Though they're not what guide says,one of them is really great for minions' life.

That guide is pretty much outdated. When I tried it the last time (11 months ago, where ABeLina talked about a shunpo-version of this build, which I wanted to try out) it was pretty clear to me that minion life was completely unnecessary. The only thing that counts is minion damage. And even with almost maxed minion damage on all items, you can barely farm duncraig, and you can do pretty much no ubers beyond that.

Let's face it, this guide only shows a speedrun build for normal/nightmare and the first few ubers up until level 115. After that it quickly becomes useless and not worth the effort of improving as there's so little you actually can improve without going over your budget. Imho you should respec as soon as you finish the Black Road charm into a build that's actually viable for the endgame. Or you start farming duncraig with this build and gather items that are good for other paladin builds. And then you can respec into something that actually manages ubers beyond level 120.

The only reason that I switch to that set is Minions' life and EWDs,because of +100% their life,and 55% EWD (my item).That thing i said before is
Marchosias' Hatred
Marchosias' Hatred
Heavy Belt (Sacred)

Defense: (3111 - 3455) to (3359 - 3731)
Required Level: 90
Required Strength: 625
Item Level: 1
5% Chance to cast level 3 Bladestorm on Melee Attack
3% Chance of Crushing Blow
Weapon Physical Damage +(55 to 60)%
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
(6 to 10)% to Strength
Socketed (2)

Marchosias' Essence
(Druid Werewolf Set)
,which is really good.And about minions' Resist...80% is enough(MO my Sacred Hornorifics' that is blessed by Magical shrine and Tainted shrine).Sometimes my luck is horrible,so I have to use
Queen of Glass
Queen of Glass
Ancient Armor (4)

Defense: (315 - 344) to (630 - 688)
Required Level: 11
Required Strength:
33 to 34
Item Level: 29
15% Cast Speed
-(6 to 8)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(18 to 29)% Enhanced Defense
+(76 to 125) to Mana
Lightning Resist +(21 to 25)%
Cold Resist +(21 to 25)%
Requirements -(11 to 15)%
Socketed (2)
Defense: (899 - 969) to (1718 - 1852)
Required Level: 30
Required Strength:
57 to 60
Item Level: 40
25% Cast Speed
-(11 to 13)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(41 to 52)% Enhanced Defense
+(176 to 225) to Mana
Lightning Resist +(31 to 35)%
Cold Resist +(31 to 35)%
Requirements -(21 to 25)%
Socketed (4)
Defense: (2084 - 2224) to (3911 - 4173)
Required Level: 47
Required Strength:
175 to 186
Item Level: 67
35% Cast Speed
-(16 to 18)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(64 to 75)% Enhanced Defense
+(276 to 325) to Mana
Lightning Resist +(41 to 45)%
Cold Resist +(41 to 45)%
Requirements -(31 to 35)%
Socketed (5)
Defense: (3013 - 3202) to (5650 - 6005)
Required Level: 54
Required Strength:
323 to 344
Item Level: 85
40% Cast Speed
-(18 to 20)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(75 to 86)% Enhanced Defense
+(326 to 375) to Mana
Lightning Resist +(46 to 50)%
Cold Resist +(46 to 50)%
Requirements -(36 to 40)%
Socketed (6)
,Even though im level 113.I have found Many sets and SUs,but they are mostly useless to me,so i trade them for free(Just for my characters :v)and I recieved...NOTHING.

About speedrunning, This setup is MUCH faster than totemancer,when I just need 4hrs to snap everything,on a slow computer,while totemnec needs 4H30mins to complete all,on a better computer.

This is the 2nd character I got success,with my totemnec.Maybe i will invite my friend to play together(let he play totemnec),to see how powerful,how much damage to deal,and how laggy this team will do :| (maybe it will be very lag due to bunch of minions and totems(estimated>25minions)).
itzmesbd
Destroyer
6 | 0
Setting up damage or life is okay.
If you want to make your Scourges become Wall-nuts(max health and resistances),try to use
Marchosias' Hatred
Marchosias' Hatred
Heavy Belt (Sacred)

(6 to 10)% to Strength
Socketed (2)

Marchosias' Essence
(Druid Werewolf Set)
,or find something like
Scroll of Enchantments
to upgrade your equipments.

If you want to make your Scourges become Pans,Use
Goetia Plate
Goetia Plate
Full Plate Mail (Sacred)

Defense: (8467 - 9339) to (10376 - 11445)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 700
Item Level: 120
+3 to All Skills
+1 to Maximum Necromancer Minions
+(151 to 200)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(51 to 75)% to Summoned Minion Damage
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+150 Life Regenerated per Second
+750 to Life
+375 to Mana
-4 to Light Radius
Socketed (6)
and any Tainted craft items.I tried this before,but my minions just like papers,they usually die,so I use 6 points to Divine Judgement.Now I can snap Akarat Within 7 secs(with minions),and 12 secs(without minions).
That said,I still recommended 1 craft af each minions' all bonuses shrine(Tainted,Magical)for balancing Life,Dmg,ARs,Res,...
About the Divine Judgement,it keeps going up,and it may rise to 14K Dmg at maximum(at level 113 and my character setup). :v
itzmesbd
Destroyer
6 | 0
Im reallly poor,even though I Dominated Sunless Sea and Torajan Jungles,I still rely on
Triad
Triad
Tiara (Sacred)

Defense: (1450 - 1812) to (1640 - 2050)
Required Dexterity: 392
+(31 to 40)% Bonus to Poison Skill Duration
25% Hit Recovery
+(100 to 150)% Enhanced Defense
(11 to 15)% to Strength
(11 to 15)% to Energy
+(41 to 50) Life when Struck by an Enemy
-5% to All Vendor Prices
Socketed (4)

Adria's Circle
(Sorceress Poison Set)
and
Horadric Staff
Horadric Staff
Two-Hand Damage: 14 to 20
Required Level: 15
Required Strength: 15
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.06 per Dexterity)%
+1 to All Skills
15% Cast Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
+5% to Spell Damage
+10 to all Attributes
Fire Resist +25%
Lightning Resist +25%
Cold Resist +25%
Poison Resist +75%
+5% to Experience Gained
-5% to All Vendor Prices
+2 to Light Radius
Level 1 Venomous Spirit (20/20 Charges)
Cannot be Disenchanted
for -% vendor prices :( .
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
itzmesbd wrote:
ParticuLarry wrote:

The only reason that I switch to that set is Minions' life and EWDs,because of +100% their life,and 55% EWD (my item).That thing i said before is
Marchosias' Hatred
Marchosias' Hatred
Heavy Belt (Sacred)

(6 to 10)% to Strength
Socketed (2)

Marchosias' Essence
(Druid Werewolf Set)
,which is really good.And about minions' Resist...80% is enough(MO my Sacred Hornorifics' that is blessed by Magical shrine and Tainted shrine).Sometimes my luck is horrible,so I have to use
Queen of Glass
Queen of Glass
Ancient Armor (4)

Defense: (315 - 344) to (630 - 688)
Required Level: 11
Required Strength:
33 to 34
Item Level: 29
15% Cast Speed
-(6 to 8)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(18 to 29)% Enhanced Defense
+(76 to 125) to Mana
Lightning Resist +(21 to 25)%
Cold Resist +(21 to 25)%
Requirements -(11 to 15)%
Socketed (2)
Defense: (899 - 969) to (1718 - 1852)
Required Level: 30
Required Strength:
57 to 60
Item Level: 40
25% Cast Speed
-(11 to 13)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(41 to 52)% Enhanced Defense
+(176 to 225) to Mana
Lightning Resist +(31 to 35)%
Cold Resist +(31 to 35)%
Requirements -(21 to 25)%
Socketed (4)
Defense: (2084 - 2224) to (3911 - 4173)
Required Level: 47
Required Strength:
175 to 186
Item Level: 67
35% Cast Speed
-(16 to 18)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(64 to 75)% Enhanced Defense
+(276 to 325) to Mana
Lightning Resist +(41 to 45)%
Cold Resist +(41 to 45)%
Requirements -(31 to 35)%
Socketed (5)
Defense: (3013 - 3202) to (5650 - 6005)
Required Level: 54
Required Strength:
323 to 344
Item Level: 85
40% Cast Speed
-(18 to 20)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(75 to 86)% Enhanced Defense
+(326 to 375) to Mana
Lightning Resist +(46 to 50)%
Cold Resist +(46 to 50)%
Requirements -(36 to 40)%
Socketed (6)
,Even though im level 113.I have found Many sets and SUs,but they are mostly useless to me,so i trade them for free(Just for my characters :v)and I recieved...NOTHING.

About speedrunning, This setup is MUCH faster than totemancer,when I just need 4hrs to snap everything,on a slow computer,while totemnec needs 4H30mins to complete all,on a better computer.

This is the 2nd character I got success,with my totemnec.Maybe i will invite my friend to play together(let he play totemnec),to see how powerful,how much damage to deal,and how laggy this team will do :| (maybe it will be very lag due to bunch of minions and totems(estimated>25minions)).

Before commenting my previous comment I checked the sets and came to the conclusion that you were talking about that set belt already.

And what you said didn't change anything about the fact that minion life is unnecessary. You get so much minion life through honorific items that the minions will stay alive decently enough so you barely need to resummon them. Which is why I said minion life beyond that point is useless. The build heavily declines at level 120 anyway as you can't get much better items with reasonable investment. It's just not worth it to buy a
Goetia Plate
Goetia Plate
Full Plate Mail (Sacred)

Defense: (8467 - 9339) to (10376 - 11445)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 700
Item Level: 120
+3 to All Skills
+1 to Maximum Necromancer Minions
+(151 to 200)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(51 to 75)% to Summoned Minion Damage
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+150 Life Regenerated per Second
+750 to Life
+375 to Mana
-4 to Light Radius
Socketed (6)
for example. If you can find the belt, sure, use it. I just wouldn't trade for it by all means as it also means you're sacrificing damage and thus speedrun potential. Trading for free is of course your decision. That doesn't make my argument that you can trade stuff that you find for items that are needed for a different paladin build any worse.

About speedrunning, yeah that's what I said. This build excels at speedrunning up until you reach 120. After that it declines a lot though. As stated earlier in this thread, Teganze seems to be a farm option at level 120 in order to get elemental runes/Xis runes and then build a new build on that.

I hope for you it won't lagg too much :D Usually minions only lagg on other people's screen, not on your own. At least that's the experience I made with it back in cLoD. So if a third person would stand right next to you, that guy would have lagg fest, but I think it should be fine if you're only 2 people.