Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Current Samael is not easily doable with this spec because of the armor's damage cap bug. Otherwise, it might be possible, sure.
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Crash wrote:Current Samael is not easily doable with this spec because of the armor's damage cap bug. Otherwise, it might be possible, sure.

Im sorry bud you'll have to excuse me im still pretty green... Armor's Damage Cap Bug? Im not sure i know what this is.. ive heard nothing about it..

I also keep hearing people talk about a damage cap on hammers too which seems odd when ive seen for example.. Vesseldin hit over 100K top end DPS and other guides showing tooltips of well over 50K.. So im not quite sure how capping our damage is even possible. SOK is suppose to have something to do with it but ive not run into any damage cap.. ( that i know of anyway i did however expect a bit more noticeable gain from Battlemaiden which DOUBLED my sheet damage..) every upgrade i get gives me noticeable damage increases.

Im sure its not gonna be Barbarian Easy Mode but i do wonder if other classes have a configuration capable of doing that content. (Samael) I would like to thing every class has a possible configuration capable of the fight.. But maybe im mistaken. This build feels like it might be possible defensively with the right setup but its the damage im not sure about.
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Crash wrote:
Tanin wrote:
Crash wrote:
Tanin wrote:P.s. I am asking about vitality in jewels since crafted jewel can roll 10%ias, so you need 3 jewels compared to 2 runes.

crafted jewels can roll up to 15 ias. check the affixes page in the docs to see possible rolls

According to this page it can roll 10% :
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes

This is attack speed. We're talking about Cast speed, no?
Fabiessence
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
Tanin wrote:
Crash wrote:
Tanin wrote:
Crash wrote:
Tanin wrote:P.s. I am asking about vitality in jewels since crafted jewel can roll 10%ias, so you need 3 jewels compared to 2 runes.

crafted jewels can roll up to 15 ias. check the affixes page in the docs to see possible rolls

According to this page it can roll 10% :
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes

This is attack speed. We're talking about Cast speed, no?

IAS = Increase attack speed.
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Oh and also.. I got some Xis (Kabraxis) Runes farmed now since Battlemaiden makes it possible to speed farm Tenganze now :)

So whats the best use of them? If not for myself on our girl then what about a respec to Bow or Jav? Im wanting to make another build now but i kinda want to respec this first and i have quite a few Belladonna's Saved up at this point.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
there's a bug with the skin of kabraxis's orange text acting as a multiplier instead of just adding 300% EWD with scepters. makes the zon hit damage cap and thus sometimes do no damage on some hits.

as for kabraxis runes, I dunno. I'm not gonna comment on other builds for this guide. You'd have to ask around in short questions thread or discord to see people's opinions. 4x Earth Rune (Windrunner) Boots can be really good for this build, but I don't see many xis rw's doing well enough to consider
pulse
Fallen
1 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Should we be using a different armor for now if we have very high sheet damage?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
pulse wrote:Should we be using a different armor for now if we have very high sheet damage?

I've been using it regardless. I havne't cared much. Still does a lot of damage, just becomes more noticeable against later bosses. You can use
Hratli's Craft
Hratli's Craft
Ring Mail (Sacred)

Defense: (6628 - 7311) to (7292 - 8043)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Item Level: 105
+1 to All Skills
25% Cast Speed
50% Hit Recovery
+(41 to 50)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+75 to Dexterity
Physical Resist 10%
40% Magic Find
Requirements -40%
Socketed (6)
, that's a nice option.
Fabiessence
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
Crash wrote:
pulse wrote:Should we be using a different armor for now if we have very high sheet damage?

I've been using it regardless. I havne't cared much. Still does a lot of damage, just becomes more noticeable against later bosses. You can use
Hratli's Craft
Hratli's Craft
Ring Mail (Sacred)

Required Strength:
+1 to All Skills
25% Cast Speed
50% Hit Recovery
+75 to Dexterity
Physical Resist 10%
40% Magic Find
Requirements -40%
Socketed (6)
, that's a nice option.

Cool choice. The difference with hammer is noticeable tbh.
Also that MF% works since I'm at that stage where I can stack tons of mf and still kill everything in p8.
So, your hammerzon is working really good.
Thanks bud
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Crash wrote:

Hratli's Craft
Hratli's Craft
Ring Mail (Sacred)

Required Strength:
+1 to All Skills
25% Cast Speed
50% Hit Recovery
+75 to Dexterity
Physical Resist 10%
40% Magic Find
Requirements -40%
Socketed (6)
, that's a nice option.

Kinda funny you mention that chest thats the one ive been using for Fauzt farming for the MF and to cap my Phys Res to 50%. Otherwise with SOK its 45%.

And the odd thing is the damage difference is almost non existent. SOK still has nice QOL too with Pagan Rights proc and everything else it gives. I thought it was kinda weird that other chest come so close damage wise. And ive heard something about the 300% mod on SOK being bugged but i didnt know it was casuing us to miss out on damage. Thats rather unfortunate but oh well.. Still have plenty to work with regardless.