Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
infidell209 wrote:whats the trick for bartuc?

move constantly. hammer or mag field to clear your little path to him, get near him and spam mag field a bunch, wait for his shield to drop and walk away to avoid bombs.
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Crash wrote:
Tanin wrote:I am having troubles with Kabraxis and he 5 totems.

Any tips?

You can either get some oskills like hailstorm amulet for cold, balefire helmet for magic, etc. I used jitan TU armor and the siegfried rw helmet for ele damage with mag field for multihit

Can you elaborate? Just tried Jitan+Siegfried combo and he kills me so fast. Plus, magnetic field doesn’t leech, so it makes it very hard.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tanin wrote:
Crash wrote:

Any tips?

You can either get some oskills like hailstorm amulet for cold, balefire helmet for magic, etc. I used jitan TU armor and the siegfried rw helmet for ele damage with mag field for multihit

Can you elaborate? Just tried Jitan+Siegfried combo and he kills me so fast. Plus, magnetic field doesn’t leech, so it makes it very hard.

those are for the elemental ultra gems. kab is just your regular hammer spec. either spam hammers or mag field and bait him to pounce into it, then walk away and repeat or circle around him with hammer casts and let them spiral out to the outer ring and hit him that way.
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Crash wrote:
Tanin wrote:
Crash wrote:

Any tips?

those are for the elemental ultra gems. kab is just your regular hammer spec. either spam hammers or mag field and bait him to pounce into it, then walk away and repeat or circle around him with hammer casts and let them spiral out to the outer ring and hit him that way.

I see.

Just tried it. Got 3 runes.
I can’t seem to be able to break the seal of Wizardry.
As for the spirit of stone, I can’t get near him. When you’re within range he shoots “knives” and I can’t eve start spamming a skill.
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
there is small zone where you can spam and it will hit the bitch on last spiral out, also you can try to walk around it casting hammer sometimes
kaksu
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Hey! Some 1 knows how much that skin of kab affects my dmg? I mean is there still that dmg cap bug? Where is the cap and should i get some other chest?
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ok.
Managed to kill Kabraxis and 4 of the 4 seals to get the Great Gems. But I can't seem to be able to do the middle one - seal of Wizardry.

After 10 minutes of spamming Thundercrack I managed to kill it but then all the minions are impossible. They kill me pretty fast and I can't seem to do any damage (unlike all other 4 seals and minions which were pretty easy.)
tylerfar
Pit Knight
118 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
kaksu wrote:Hey! Some 1 knows how much that skin of kab affects my dmg? I mean is there still that dmg cap bug? Where is the cap and should i get some other chest?

There is a mention on a previous page, im not which, that Crash says there is some kind of bug in relation to the Kab skin and hammers dmg, in that in some cases the bug has a hammer hit for zero dmg.

For farming, I switched over to Hratli's Craft, seems to be okay, still killing things with ease.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tanin wrote:Ok.
Managed to kill Kabraxis and 4 of the 4 seals to get the Great Gems. But I can't seem to be able to do the middle one - seal of Wizardry.

After 10 minutes of spamming Thundercrack I managed to kill it but then all the minions are impossible. They kill me pretty fast and I can't seem to do any damage (unlike all other 4 seals and minions which were pretty easy.)

you should be using mag field for this. it hits way more times. I just used ecstatic frenzy with a respec to max it and get damage, it goes extremely fast, or if you have
Trang-Oul's Breath
Trang-Oul's Breath
Mask (Sacred)

Defense: (1316 - 2256) to (1405 - 2409)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 600
Item Level: 105
Dragon Breath: Reduces Weapon Physical Damage by 25%
+(1 to 2) to All Skills
+(15 to 40)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(40 to 140)% Enhanced Defense
+250 to Mana
Maximum Fire Resist +(1 to 2)%
Maximum Cold Resist +(1 to 2)%
Socketed (4)
, tht with mag field should be enough at a somewhat okay rate.

Otherwise, you can just get a balefire oskill helmet or respec to bloodzon really quick for magic missiles, whatever you think is most comfortable.
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Crash wrote:
Tanin wrote:Ok.

you should be using mag field for this. it hits way more times. I just used ecstatic frenzy with a respec to max it and get damage, it goes extremely fast, or if you have
Trang-Oul's Breath
Trang-Oul's Breath
Mask (Sacred)

Defense: (1316 - 2256) to (1405 - 2409)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 600
Item Level: 105
Dragon Breath: Reduces Weapon Physical Damage by 25%
+(1 to 2) to All Skills
+(15 to 40)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(40 to 140)% Enhanced Defense
+250 to Mana
Maximum Fire Resist +(1 to 2)%
Maximum Cold Resist +(1 to 2)%
Socketed (4)
, tht with mag field should be enough at a somewhat okay rate.

Otherwise, you can just get a balefire oskill helmet or respec to bloodzon really quick for magic missiles, whatever you think is most comfortable.

I used just the helm a couple of the Magic Runes from Tenganze in my Weapon for the Magic Element+that helm i happen to find Eth. Had to use a Jewel for Indestructible but it worked none the less. Mag Field spam to win.

I tried that Ecstatic Frenzy shit and FUCK THAT!!!! Ill keep my 6-11% Chance to be hit thank you.. Totally not worth it even if it doubled my damage. I must be missing something about that skill because theres a whole build (Javazon) built around that shit.. Even with Max Block, 280 FBR BP, 50% Phys Res, i get shit stomped if i pop that shit on.. I dont even put it on any keys so i dont accidentally hit it..

My personal thing i guess but hell thats half the reason to play this build imo is the tankiness combined with still being able to get more than adequate damage. I actually struggled the most on the cold elemental on that for whatever reason. I had to work in some boots and change my shield i think it was to get that one down i cant remember now. But i had to put forth way more effort for the cold one and to be able to just kill the cold golems.

Im finding im only having this "Damage Issue" with SOK for some reason when i happen to proc the Double Bloodlust shit which i still for the life of me can not figure out how i trigger it seems completely random. But when i proc that shit my damage noticeably tanks. Now im playing more with a chest i crafted with a ton of MF since i guess thats the next natural thing to do with the build.. work in as much MF as i reasonably can and still smash content. and farm.

Astrogha... Damn that thing is rough.. im gonna get that fucker down today if its the last thing i do. And without Akarat's Trek too..