33 | 4
any videos of you speed clearing?
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
vychodnarrr wrote:
Demonlord wrote:Well i finally got kabraxis down got everything up to 125 down going into 125s... ive cubed the kabraxis charm with the black road charm ive tried everything ive read and i still cant figure out how to open Fauztinville.. the litteral goal of this build for me.. hahaha I have to missing something.

Oh and the answer to MOST... of my issues i was having with this build apparently was Phys Res. Got nearly 40% now and everything seems worlds easier or at least it feels like i take less damage from most things anyway.

lol dude :D , Kabraxis have nothing to do with fauzn portal, you need to kill 5 totems, reveal map in kabraxis area, and blink, when you get all 5 gems cube them with blackroad book, after that cube blackroad charm with any rune = portal to fauz

Sweet Thank You. So i do have to kill those 5 totems.. Well at least got Kabraxis down anyway.. That sweet 2/1/3/3 roll should be helpful.

This is my first play through of D2 ever so im still learning quite a bit about everything. This mod is super fun though thats for sure.
vychodnarrr
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
yeah I also strugled with those 5 totems, I also thought u need to kill kabrax.. but ppl on discord helped alot, u need 5 element dmg sources to kill those totems, or you can just buy em for tg, this procces need to be done only once, after that U can make portals to fauzn
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
vychodnarrr wrote:yeah I also strugled with those 5 totems, I also thought u need to kill kabrax.. but ppl on discord helped alot, u need 5 element dmg sources to kill those totems, or you can just buy em for tg, this procces need to be done only once, after that U can make portals to fauzn

Well thing is even the Documents say "After killing Kabraxis and cubing the UPGRADED BRC" but nothing about the totems at all. I read somewhere else in the Docs though about "Adding even more of a challenge" by doing those totems or something but nothing about Fauzt there either so it is kinda confusing atleast to a new player anyway.

And yeah i already went against my plans for completely Solo Self Found and ended up buying my Shield and Helm.. as well as another Legion to MO it more proper for FCR Breakpoint but yeah. I for sure wont be buying anything challenge wise for sure. Even if it means i require leveling another character to clean up what this ol girl cant which so far isnt much of anything. Short of a couple Bosses i need to learn more about and getting better at the Purify mechanic which i dont particularly care for myself but its there so its something i have to get used to.

Just run into another issue.. finally got the Judgment Day bosses down.. BOTH of them well with the timer.. Even seen the fireball circling me and everything but when i tried to cube the Charm it does nothing and i cant pick up the second charm either to cube them both.. Other other possibility i can think of is i will have to just have to drop my charm on the ground in town then kill the first and do NOT pick the first charm then kill the second and pick the second charm and try it. Only thing i can think of i did wrong. I had to do that fight so many times just to get even one of them down once i killed the first i picked the charm instant (I already killed them both 2-3 times each but couldnt get the charm because i get killed or locked or something) the second i could then rushed the second boss and RNG had it where i insta gibbed the second boss in less than 5 seconds.. and i mean i tried everything and i had that circle and even a buff icon showing on me for a good long time.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Demonlord wrote:Just run into another issue.. finally got the Judgment Day bosses down.. BOTH of them well with the timer.. Even seen the fireball circling me and everything but when i tried to cube the Charm it does nothing and i cant pick up the second charm either to cube them both.. Other other possibility i can think of is i will have to just have to drop my charm on the ground in town then kill the first and do NOT pick the first charm then kill the second and pick the second charm and try it. Only thing i can think of i did wrong. I had to do that fight so many times just to get even one of them down once i killed the first i picked the charm instant (I already killed them both 2-3 times each but couldnt get the charm because i get killed or locked or something) the second i could then rushed the second boss and RNG had it where i insta gibbed the second boss in less than 5 seconds.. and i mean i tried everything and i had that circle and even a buff icon showing on me for a good long time.

You should see both blue and red balls swirling. No need to drop or do anything but cube the charm.

And yeah docs regarding Fauzt is confusing and incorrect.

You haven't even played Diablo and you start with Median? I envy you and admire your seek for challenge. :)
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Jampula wrote:
Demonlord wrote:Just run into another issue.. finally got the Judgment Day bosses down.. BOTH of them well with the timer.. Even seen the fireball circling me and everything but when i tried to cube the Charm it does nothing and i cant pick up the second charm either to cube them both.. Other other possibility i can think of is i will have to just have to drop my charm on the ground in town then kill the first and do NOT pick the first charm then kill the second and pick the second charm and try it. Only thing i can think of i did wrong. I had to do that fight so many times just to get even one of them down once i killed the first i picked the charm instant (I already killed them both 2-3 times each but couldnt get the charm because i get killed or locked or something) the second i could then rushed the second boss and RNG had it where i insta gibbed the second boss in less than 5 seconds.. and i mean i tried everything and i had that circle and even a buff icon showing on me for a good long time.

You should see both blue and red balls swirling. No need to drop or do anything but cube the charm.

And yeah docs regarding Fauzt is confusing and incorrect.

You haven't even played Diablo and you start with Median? I envy you and admire your seek for challenge. :)

To be completely honest this in my personal oppion is worlds BETTER than D2.. I never could get past the whole immunity to half the things in the game and such to really get too much beyond A2 in Vannilla. I also didnt grow up with a PC either so by the time i even got to try it out its days were long past and D3 was what most people played. I got into D3 for a while but ultimately once ROS come along and sets become the end all be all that was about it for me.

Path Of Exile is my main jam but i got bored with Betrayal and ive always wanted to try this mod out because so may people talk about how good it is and imo its not a lie.. Its better in almost every way. Well what little i know about D2 going in. At least with this mod theres still plenty of people playing to help me learn all these mechanics i missed during D2s hay days. Im enjoying the hell out of it ive been cracked out for about going on 3 weeks straight now.

And yeah i only seen a red fireball so im guessing once i kill one of them one gives a ball that circles you and then the second boss gives the other one... So i just have to kill them both fast enough i have both ball circling me. Which make sense. At least now i dont feel like i fucked up my upgrade charm now. hehehe
willh
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
do akarat treks procs even work on this build
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tanin wrote:
Crash wrote:
Tanin wrote:Two questions:
1. Do we need lightning pierce?
2. Why Koth’s lesson on switch? Are we going to fight with the weapon?

1.) No this build is a physical based build.
2.) You don't fight with your switch weapon.. you fight with your main weapon. Switch is for buffing or mobility. In this case, koth's lesson boosts our class bloodlust skill

1. I don't really get it, isn't Hammer of Zerae lightning damage?
2. Don't get it either. Bloodlust's boost damage, how does it effects mobility?

Hammer of zerae is 150% WDM with added lightning damage. we aren't focusing on the lightning damage part. Just the physical part.

Note that I said switch is for buffing OR mobility. A lot of people use
Pax Mystica
Pax Mystica
Staves

'Tir'
Runeword Level: 10
+1 to All Skills
+7% to Spell Damage
+(2 to 5) to Blink
Elemental Resists +(11 to 15)%
(11 to 13)% Magic Find
on switch for the blink charges. I just used koth's lesson on switch to help buff with bloodlust.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
willh wrote:do akarat treks procs even work on this build

if you use thundercrack, sure.

the boots are used for EWD and attributes.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
titan015 wrote:any videos of you speed clearing?

haven't made any videos for the guide yet. I don't even have the gloves or boots yet on my own char lol. not even endgame full spec atm :shrug:

i'll add some eventually. working on another project at same time.