Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
everything can farm on a budget, just depends how you build and play. hammerzon, most axe or throw or summon barbs are easy with TUs and some cheap crafts/rw's. xbow necro is the same. paladin hoyl melee is the same. melee sorc is a bit squishier til you get more block, but theyre all fine.
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
With end game gear, isn't it worth MOing with TCD rather than dex?
It's 20% tcd vs 20 dex....
DarkenLord
Imp
4 | 0
Any videos of the build?
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
So any mechanics guru's wanna explain Magic Resistance and if its even worth trying to get what little amounts exist?
Or am i missing something and this is something we are suppose to also try and cap at some point? (Please god no..)

Got everything else capped out nice with 82/79/79/80 res 50% phys. I made a chest that gives 7% Magic Res but then i give up 5-10% Phys Res for that 7% so just trying to get an idea where Magic Res could be helpful if at all. My understanding thus far is Phys Res pretty much covers most damage in the game with alot of things balanced around 75-80% all res it seems.

Is Magic Res in this Mod kinda like Chaos Damage in POE? Where it exists but it not something most builds go out of their way to get much of?

BTW working on the 130-135 shit all day today.. Spent some ungodly amount of time the other day on Nephelims Sacrifice i think it is... Most of the time was spent trying to figure out if it was indeed Purify fight (Oh yeah it is..) because not only was most not connecting but the ones that did were doing minuscule damage and when i hit him with Purify and try to work in some of my damage it doesn't seem to do shit.. So is this fight and the other like really just a Tap with Purify and run around kiting at the mercy of the Purify CD? Then rinse and repeat till dead?

I thought i could also deal in some damage when i hit with Purify but it doesn't seem like thats the case now that im doing more fights with it. And Duncraig theres no getting close to that boss to even test it. Regardless im pretty sure with enough patience i can get Attana Kahn (Startled Witch?) i think it is and Uldyssian in that Nephalim Sacrifice both down for sure. Defense wise anyway im pretty sure i can out last those two fights. Maybe some gem and gear swapping for more of certain defenses for some of the other ones? Is that what most of them are about getting enough defenses to outlast the damage and slow drain the bosses with Purify? If thats the case the first one has to be Uldyssian then.. atleast then im not locked into those rings anymore.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tanin wrote:With end game gear, isn't it worth MOing with TCD rather than dex?
It's 20% tcd vs 20 dex....

No, it's not worth TCD because of the 700 + %TCD you already get from asterism and the thundercrack synergy. TCD won't have such a large impact. flat dex will give you a teeny bit more block and damage, but if you're looking for a substitute, you can just do magic find as well. This build is mostly a high density farmer later on, like vizjun/fauzt/duncraig, so more MF doesn't hurt.

Demonlord wrote:So any mechanics guru's wanna explain Magic Resistance and if its even worth trying to get what little amounts exist?
Or am i missing something and this is something we are suppose to also try and cap at some point? (Please god no..)

No, magic res is a pretty rare affix and generally not needed. It can help in some specific fights, but the amount you can possibly get isn't usually worth the sacrifices of other stats and gear.

Demonlord wrote:BTW working on the 130-135 shit all day today.. Spent some ungodly amount of time the other day on Nephelims Sacrifice i think it is... Most of the time was spent trying to figure out if it was indeed Purify fight (Oh yeah it is..) because not only was most not connecting but the ones that did were doing minuscule damage and when i hit him with Purify and try to work in some of my damage it doesn't seem to do shit.. So is this fight and the other like really just a Tap with Purify and run around kiting at the mercy of the Purify CD? Then rinse and repeat till dead?

Yea its just purify. Lure him around in a big square around the map to keep him walking in straight lines so purify is an easier accuracy. Just apply spellbind to keep him slow, mag field or hammer the edyrem as needed, and don't let him get fully into melee range. Shoot purify behind you at him so he walks into it. If he has a giant beam of light above his head, that means he has 100% avoid (usually happens when you or minions or something get too close to him, he will shield in melee range). just definitely make sure you keep spellbind applied to him to slow him down. I found this fight to really easy. Only hard part might be the boss stages needed to clear to get to the Uldyssian fight.

When he gets near 25% HP, he starts to run away instead of chase you. Best bet is to push him to the very top corner so you have visibility on him, then strafe around in a wide U shape where the top torch is so he remains in the corner and you can aim purify in his general direction while keeping him back and forth in that corner.

DarkenLord wrote:Any videos of the build?

I haven't made any videos yet, but I'm playing it on hardcore for fun and to test true viability for content.
Tanin
Pit Knight
116 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I am having troubles with Kabraxis and he 5 totems.

Any tips?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tanin wrote:I am having troubles with Kabraxis and he 5 totems.

Any tips?

You can either get some oskills like hailstorm amulet for cold, balefire helmet for magic, etc. I used jitan TU armor and the siegfried rw helmet for ele damage with mag field for multihit
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Yeah i was gonna try respecing to test out Jav or maybe Bow but ultimately decided against it since this build is pretty much finished except my boots and it farms so well and accomplishes about 90% of the game for me right now as is not much point is screwing with any of that i dont think.. So i guess im starting the process of leveling another Zon... hahaha

Got those boss down a little bit ago too. Your right its not hard.. just long. Im kinda hoping Bow can make it possible to farm Toraja real nice and easy. Thats still the only place i have terrible speed in clearing and i dont think much else is gonna do any better short of any Summoner (because them i just let the Edyrem do all the work) or something ranged like Bow or X-Bow. Well see im might try out Jav for a bit as well since i have most everything to atleast try it out and see if i like it enough to go any further on investing in it.

IDK i dont guess i can bring myself into respecing my first build especially since it did so well for me.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Best in slot boots probably actually
Wind Runner

Wind Runner
Boots

'SilElqSilGul'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
50% Attack Speed
10% Movement Speed
Adds 25-68 Damage
250% Bonus to Attack Rating
(12 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
. I've added that in as endgame spec since teganze is now somewhat farmable because leech works. probably a lot more damage than akarat boots
infidell209
Lava Lord
97 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
whats the trick for bartuc?