Phoebe, the Hammerzon

Skiz0
Cultist
23 | 0
Mate you made me comeback to Diablo 2 like from when I was 10 years old fucking everything with the Hammerdin.

So nice and fun build, sometimes anoying for the position of the skill but when you learn all is done.

Some ubers with that skill posittion shitty are a little bit hard/impossible.

ATM lvl 135 and improving the build!
sakukas
Invader
9 | 1
I was wondering how you handle teganze, the hammer damage is great ofc but if i eat a few of their blasts, I rip pretty quick, I'm on 270k def and 49 block % atm.

Also another question while i'm at it, i'm using the legion and i'm thinking of going for the shaad helm for block %, but then i'll lose 15% dex from my t4 spang helm, anyway what would you socket the shaad helm with?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
sakukas wrote:I was wondering how you handle teganze, the hammer damage is great ofc but if i eat a few of their blasts, I rip pretty quick, I'm on 270k def and 49 block % atm.

Also another question while i'm at it, i'm using the legion and i'm thinking of going for the shaad helm for block %, but then i'll lose 15% dex from my t4 spang helm, anyway what would you socket the shaad helm with?

I tried the shaad helmet, its not worth it.

You should go back to about page 58, I think it is? Try making one of those honorific war scepters, can get comparable damage but easily get all your breakpoints and leech and more sockets for paragon + being able to shrine bless it as well.

Teganze is a lot of keeping your minions up and dodging. One of the try-hard areas for this character
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
The damage is totally not comparable, legion is better, but yeah, cast rate breakpoints and life leech is hard to give up. I am trying to farm for an idol of rygnar for the life leech, so i can use a different weapon, even a crafted one. Or maybe just a battlemaiden, having huge dmg makes high leech useless.
dp2343
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hey, i'm new to the game and starting this build. I'm lvl 105 now and i'm just curious how do you reach the fcr breakpoint 163. I hit the prefered block speed breakpoint and fhr breakpoint. idk where to get the extra fcr
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
You dont, i just play with 80, and its totally fine. You might want to hit it somehow later with charms and gear. Battlemaiden has fcr, endless loop has 50%, and there are a few charms with combat speeds.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Endless Loop and some early charms are a big upgrade. @dp2343
tyleru78d94
Invader
8 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So I finally have allendgame gear at lvl 128 to the exact tee, but I am unable to kill any 120+ uber. Is this build capable of handling these ubers?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
tyleru78d94 wrote:So I finally have allendgame gear at lvl 128 to the exact tee, but I am unable to kill any 120+ uber. Is this build capable of handling these ubers?

Yes. I have done these ubers with shit gear (my only good item is battlemaiden, rest is honorfic, shitty abandoned crafts, and tus): vizjun super easy, toraja a pain in the ass obviosly but doable, fauzt is easily farmed, bremmtown super easy, yshari maze for the sets is also easy, and xazax, which is not that easy because that mofo is tanky. I imagine zorun tzin to be also not that difficult, and for belial, we dont have enough kill speed. Astro might be doable with some oskill that doesnt accidentally kill statues.
Gloum
Invader
8 | 0
Cheers for the guide, which merc please?