Phoebe, the Hammerzon

Expanse
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
Crash wrote:
mirana wrote:I would be interested in your super endgame BIS list to see how much we differ in thought/build.

How realistic do you want me to be? Cause I can come up with some silly stuff.

yea please go for it
i guess most is kinda fixed in gear pieces u listed
shield/weapon ~
rest id be happy to hear ideas!

@daniel farm duncraig in hell, everything can drop there pretty much as for uniques
thundertrash
Invader
8 | 0
Crash wrote:
Unray wrote:Any tips for Astro? Or is it better to just find hailstorm ammy?

Make a thunderstone oskill crafted amazon shield and keep your storm spec. You might need to move some stuff around like getting TU War Axe and TU Ancient Armor, etc for some more pierce and cast rate. It will be slower, but its not viable as hammerzon, so you'll need to get a shield for that to keep our storm setup or you can do a full respec to bloodzon if you've got the gear. Eksode wrote a guide here somewhere.

Hooas wrote:I found Blind Anger gloves (+1 allskill, 5 CB 12% all atr.) while leveling this build. Didint see em listed in items but to newb like those seem good match for the build?

They're not bad, yea. I wouldn't call them optimal over Rogue Foresight, but those are a decent upgrade for progression.

tylerfar wrote:Hey,

How did you acquire your Great Jewels to get into Fautz/Bremm? I can manage to get two and thats about it.

Jitan armor + Siegfried RW (I think its either a zon helm or circlet) both give ele damage. Stack that up and use magnetic field cause it hits a ton and let the ele damage go that way. Stack up your pgems for whatever resist you're facing against and tanking should be no issue. For ultra magic, just pop on ecstatic frenzy.

It won't be instant kill but it works

Ok I was with you on this until I got to the physical elemental for the stones.

The physical elemental insta gibs you at melee range, so we cannot damage him with this build.

How did you kill the physical elemental?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
thundertrash wrote:Ok I was with you on this until I got to the physical elemental for the stones.

The physical elemental insta gibs you at melee range, so we cannot damage him with this build.

How did you kill the physical elemental?

there's a very specific range where you can reach him with the outer spiral of the hammer but his broadside doesn't quite target you.
jvfranco16
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
2x assur's bane are really better than 2 rare rings ? we cant even use mystic orb on them
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
jvfranco16 wrote:2x assur's bane are really better than 2 rare rings ? we cant even use mystic orb on them

flat damage, +1 skill, % life/mana

hard to beat without going to super rare su rings
JustinSane
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hey! I’m level 108 and I have still have 61 skill points left after pressing the needed ones. Ca someone tell what to do with them?
dacoshild
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
JustinSane wrote:Hey! I’m level 108 and I have still have 61 skill points left after pressing the needed ones. Ca someone tell what to do with them?

Have you completed The Black road challenge yet? Which skills have you supermaxed?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
JustinSane wrote:Hey! I’m level 108 and I have still have 61 skill points left after pressing the needed ones. Ca someone tell what to do with them?

There's no way y ou have that many l eftover points. You must have skipped things to max.
Expanse
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
Crash wrote:
jvfranco16 wrote:2x assur's bane are really better than 2 rare rings ? we cant even use mystic orb on them

flat damage, +1 skill, % life/mana

hard to beat without going to super rare su rings

what rings would u say beat that? using one near perd dex ouroborus and 1 giant knuckle, feels like asurs might even be better than giant knuckle, i still like it tho for the phys res

looking forward to ur bis gear compilation
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Expanse wrote:what rings would u say beat that? using one near perd dex ouroborus and 1 giant knuckle, feels like asurs might even be better than giant knuckle, i still like it tho for the phys res

looking forward to ur bis gear compilation

on page 23 here