Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Well, it costs a lot of mana, so i cant really spam it. I go oom against single target if i spam hammer. And for that i would need some more lightning pierce since it does pure lightning dmg.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Use an Honorific War Scepter (Sacred), bless it with Abandoned for more dex to help get block

MO it with ED, FCR, Life leech, maybe 1 or two mana leech if you need it, max damage and/or EWD. SHould be noticeably better than legion now.
skrig
Balrog
128 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Istaryu wrote:Hey guys!

Is this build a terrible bosskiller, or am I doing something wrong? I feel like my single target dps is utterly shit. I just hit 110, at the start of act4.
I am using tu war scepter, tu setzschild, tu spangenhelm, a honorfic boots with dex, def, and flat dmg, vith belt rw for the phys resist, some crappy glove, a shitty neck and a ring, and a ring of truth. I am mostly spamming hammer on single target, and debuffing bosses with spellbind, but i do terrible dps.

I usually progress the same way on all my characters, and i never had so much problems with single target dps.

Here are my stats:
► Show Spoiler

I know i could do some optimisation, like resetting my stats for more dex, but that wont really make a big difference.

Your main problem is low cast rate, you must have 163% (last breakpoint) in total. Start with that, then get more %EWD and %dex :D
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Anyone knows if i use su war scepter, which converts magnetic field dmg into physical, will leech work on magnetic field? That would make hammerzon a nice bosskiller, if it did.

update: some guy lent me a thunderbane to test, and it does leech, tho almost all my leech was on my honorfic weapon, so low leech, but that build might work, id need a thunderbane to mo some leech on it.
ballong
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Is rogue's foresight still our best option? Seeing as the flat dmg got removed from them
ballong
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
About to craft wind runners and im wondering, is it worth it to Morb for ED prior to making it RW? That would mean i barely have any spce for dex orbs
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Istaryu wrote:Anyone knows if i use su war scepter, which converts magnetic field dmg into physical, will leech work on magnetic field? That would make hammerzon a nice bosskiller, if it did.

update: some guy lent me a thunderbane to test, and it does leech, tho almost all my leech was on my honorfic weapon, so low leech, but that build might work, id need a thunderbane to mo some leech on it.

Nice find. Mag field works extremely well with danmaku too, will make fauzt farming easy. If you've got the block and defense, might be worth considering curare for fauzt farming or even ecstatic frenzy/paragon. If you go curare, you can easily make some leech jewels and take care of that.

ballong wrote:Is rogue's foresight still our best option? Seeing as the flat dmg got removed from them

--About to craft wind runners and im wondering, is it worth it to Morb for ED prior to making it RW? That would mean i barely have any spce for dex orbs

I believe so, but you can make a competitive abandoned craft with 8% roll, 8% shrine bless, and put 4x amethyst in for 36% dex and a bunch of other stats like 2 zon skills, flat damage. Might be better option but could take a while.

Wind runners, yes ED before making RW. You can MO some dex after you make the RW as you level up to 140.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Two questions:

1) Which sleep trophy upgrade would you suggest for HOZ?
2) What was your tactic for Timed Darkstar Dragon charm challenge? I can kill the mobs pretty fast but the build isn't very mobile and you get locked in place by a swarm of 20 at a time. 10s cooldown on teleport x 9 total teleports to get to dark star dragon = failed challenge. I get so close but its never fast enough. Granted, my kill speed will improve tenfold once I find a battlemaiden. Still using an honorific at 126.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Primarch wrote:Two questions:

1) Which sleep trophy upgrade would you suggest for HOZ?
2) What was your tactic for Timed Darkstar Dragon charm challenge? I can kill the mobs pretty fast but the build isn't very mobile and you get locked in place by a swarm of 20 at a time. 10s cooldown on teleport x 9 total teleports to get to dark star dragon = failed challenge. I get so close but its never fast enough. Granted, my kill speed will improve tenfold once I find a battlemaiden. Still using an honorific at 126.

1.) ta trophy if youre going to be farming, otherwise I like rathma square for most sleep charms on wdm builds. otherwise vizjun for defense/phys resist
2.) summon a fire ele to bait pounces, keep hammers going as you move so you dont get jumped, but your hammers kill mobs
Kastor
Imp
4 | 0
When you say we should MO an item with Physical resistance, are you talking about "Total Character Defense +%"? Because I can't seem to find a MO with Physical resistance.

Also, how much Magic Find do you consider a good amount to have during Mid Game to start getting End Game items?