Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
sotheru wrote:is this build still viable ?
thx !

it should work fine. just read through comments in recent pages to see what people have done
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Well it struggles with single target which shouldnt come as a surprise. The character is rather forgiving though even for someone like me who hasnt played median for quite a while and plays sigma for the first time since you can survive at least a hit or two most of the time. And you can farm common aeas like DUncraig and K3k pretty comfortably, Tran Athulua is at least with a Battlemaiden and decent Thundercrack damage quite good as well, without Battlemaiden I would stick to farming K3K and Dunc

I did Baal, Triune and Vizjun yesterday, with Baal being the hardest/most annoying one and Vizjun surprising easy since you clear the trash very fast and the boss just needs 1 purify

This is my char for reference right now: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Yppolita

Now I farm for signets which is probably something you should do way earlier. Next goals are Athulua, Kabraxis, Judgement Day and QT
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Really struggling with Judgement Day, my single target damage just doesnt seem enough to kill any of the two before i get swarmed by immortals. Anybody got a tip for that one, am I missing a key point/mechanic? I just try to lure the edyrem away, port to boss and go to town
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Necroglycerin wrote:Really struggling with Judgement Day, my single target damage just doesnt seem enough to kill any of the two before i get swarmed by immortals. Anybody got a tip for that one, am I missing a key point/mechanic? I just try to lure the edyrem away, port to boss and go to town

Best tip i can give is to either buy the charm or reroll to magic missiles, or ask for help. I couldnt solo it either when I played hammerzon. You just gotta accept the fact that hammerzon is bad at bossing.
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Okay thanks, I will just buy it then, guess I'll struggle with a couple more charms down the road like Astrogha and Xazax as well
bloodymezz9
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
i am replaying the game with this char and i was looking and it seems the rainbows no longer give cb what would be a good thing to replace this i havent played median xl in 8 months or so
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
bloodymezz9 wrote:i am replaying the game with this char and i was looking and it seems the rainbows no longer give cb what would be a good thing to replace this i havent played median xl in 8 months or so

Perfect skulls.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
What are best skills to kill teleport bosses (Astro, Quo Tsin, Gyua)? What to do is i dont have charged strike OS
godoffails
Bone Archer
78 | 8
Bliyadolubov wrote:What are best skills to kill teleport bosses (Astro, Quo Tsin, Gyua)? What to do is i dont have charged strike OS

Poison doesn't hit so it won't trigger their teleport :P

Avoid multi-hitting spells, they won't hurt a lot and trigger it massively