Phoebe, the Hammerzon

thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What level, or when should i start using the hammers? instead of the lightning melee skill....
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
sigmata wrote:I'm getting crushed in Hell on ubers and rifts, any suggestions on weak areas based on these stats? I'm level 111. Thx! Am loving the build

Without knowing page 2, its hard to say (I think you meant to post page 1 and 2 but posted page 1 twice?), plus not seeing your gear.

My guess is that you're having issues with block animations being too slow which "locks" you out briefly while you keep getting hit, so get more block rate with mystic orbs. Same with hit recovery, 111 is still a bit low. Check the breakpoints in the spoiler near the top of the guide.

Otherwise, it seems fine. Cast rate can need some work but its hard without some gear progression from the TUs.
The Endless Loop
The Endless Loop
Light Belt (Sacred)

Defense: 1101 to 1143
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 550
Item Level: 105
40% Combat Speeds
+(10 to 19) to Charged Strike
Slow Target 10%
+50 to all Attributes
+75 Life Regenerated per Second
+(0 to 1) Mana on Striking
Socketed (2)
will be an extremely useful piece of gear when/if you find or trade for it. 40% to all your speeds is a major help.

Do some cow runs and Torajan Jungle. Cows are prety easy with this build because you can leech very easily, just cast hammers as you move . towards big packs so you're going in with damage and leech (when they walk into the spirals) before they hit you. Lot safer than trying to run in and then start casting. Jungles are pretty easy too, just lower density. While you're there, if you haven't already, grab the akarat, aldric jitan charms, and if you can, legacy of blood (bit trickier)

thysick wrote:What level, or when should i start using the hammers? instead of the lightning melee skill....

I usually made the switch around lvl 100ish. Once thundercrack starts feeling like it takes too long, especially in early ubers, hammer starts to shine more. Thundercrack still stays as a valuable trash mob skill, but hammer will become more ideal
Necrofeelyah
Prowler
15 | 0
Was able to make a pair of Wind Runners finally. Helped a lot and got me over the hump for Kabraxis and Juris Khan. For the Ultra Elements, would socketing with elemental runes work for the damage source, or does it need to be from a skill?
Ruxpin
Imp
5 | 0
When you say flat damage for MOs, you mean Enhanced Damage or Enhanced Weapon Damage?
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
He means those "Add 1-2 damage" MOs.
Ruxpin
Imp
5 | 0
Oh. Alright thanks.
sigmata
Skeleton
3 | 0
Crash wrote:Without knowing page 2, its hard to say (I think you meant to post page 1 and 2 but posted page 1 twice?), plus not seeing your gear.

My guess is that you're having issues with block animations being too slow which "locks" you out briefly while you keep getting hit, so get more block rate with mystic orbs. Same with hit recovery, 111 is still a bit low. Check the breakpoints in the spoiler near the top of the guide.

Otherwise, it seems fine. Cast rate can need some work but its hard without some gear progression from the TUs.
The Endless Loop
The Endless Loop
Light Belt (Sacred)

40% Combat Speeds
Slow Target 10%
+50 to all Attributes
Socketed (2)
will be an extremely useful piece of gear when/if you find or trade for it. 40% to all your speeds is a major help.

Do some cow runs and Torajan Jungle. Cows are prety easy with this build because you can leech very easily, just cast hammers as you move . towards big packs so you're going in with damage and leech (when they walk into the spirals) before they hit you. Lot safer than trying to run in and then start casting. Jungles are pretty easy too, just lower density. While you're there, if you haven't already, grab the akarat, aldric jitan charms, and if you can, legacy of blood (bit trickier)

Tremendous thanks! Took your advice and it helped get me through Torajan Jungle. Block rate is now 144 and hit recovery 178. I have some honorific greaves that still have room for MOs. Cast rate at 60 so looking for rings/ammy to get me to that 80 break point. Am playing single player and looking for an easy way to show my gear/stats on the forums if there is some kind of way to pull that off without screenshoting offline tools imgs.

Sorry about double page 1 post, here is Page 2. was little worried that I have no mana leech.

Necrofeelyah
Prowler
15 | 0
sigmata wrote:
Crash wrote:Without knowing page 2, its hard to say (I think you meant to post page 1 and 2 but posted page 1 twice?), plus not seeing your gear.

The Endless Loop
The Endless Loop
Light Belt (Sacred)

40% Combat Speeds
Slow Target 10%
+50 to all Attributes
Socketed (2)

Tremendous thanks! Took your advice and it helped get me through Torajan Jungle. Block rate is now 144 and hit recovery 178. I have some honorific greaves that still have room for MOs. Cast rate at 60 so looking for rings/ammy to get me to that 80 break point. Am playing single player and looking for an easy way to show my gear/stats on the forums if there is some kind of way to pull that off without screenshoting offline tools imgs.

Sorry about double page 1 post, here is Page 2. was little worried that I have no mana leech.

Hammers are stupidly spamable with little to no mana leech. The mana leech you get from the Horazon’s Focus and Legacy of Blood charms are plenty. Make sure that you leave hammers as a 1 pointer to keep mana costs from spiking.
mortimermcmire
Invader
8 | 0
just to confirm - the hammer of zerae changes do or don't affect this guide?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mortimermcmire wrote:just to confirm - the hammer of zerae changes do or don't affect this guide?

as far as I've seen, it should be fine since the guide builds around physical anyways, the changes buffed the physical damage a lot, but you'll lose the lightning damage scaling from spell damage, so itll be more pure phys than anything else.

can't comment more without being able to play it, but it sounds fine.