Phoebe, the Hammerzon

budda
Rust Claw
84 | 2
found few mins ago. my stormzon become more badass. Is this is some new secret amu? :bounce:
Seems chronofield works perfect with spellblind and adds -19 enemy phys. Wow i think samael doable with this one.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
budda wrote:found few mins ago. my stormzon become more badass. Is this is some new secret amu? :bounce:
Seems chronofield works perfect with spellblind and adds -19 enemy phys. Wow i think samael doable with this one.

graz on this find! It is not secret, just super rare. It is in the docs (
The Buried Hawk
). The roll is really good btw and it seems that there is a similiar problem with the -enemy resist roll like with the max res roll on Natasha RW.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yea, fire is the first one to roll. if it rolls zero, the other elements roll individually but if it rolls a number, the rest match it. really nice find.
kiltroser
Skeleton
3 | 0
hi, any alternative shield to level 124?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
kiltroser wrote:hi, any alternative shield to level 124?

if you don't have danmaku, just keep the tu setzschild.
pitusek
Invader
9 | 0
Hey guys, i started to play here yesterday, and i managed to hit 67 lvl with bowzon, but wanted to swap to hammerzon.
https://imgur.com/a/wZR1T08
this is what i managed + carp rings and amu to get for now. I have poroblem with my res, cause i cant even get to andariel at NM, cause monsters just 3 hit me. Any advices?
P.S. is there any way for me to get teleport?
Fululf
Gravedigger
196 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
pitusek wrote:Hey guys, i started to play here yesterday, and i managed to hit 67 lvl with bowzon, but wanted to swap to hammerzon.
https://imgur.com/a/wZR1T08
this is what i managed + carp rings and amu to get for now. I have poroblem with my res, cause i cant even get to andariel at NM, cause monsters just 3 hit me. Any advices?
P.S. is there any way for me to get teleport?

I haven't played the build myself, but an easy way to get ur resists up is to use perfect gems in ur gear.
And for teleport (blink) u can use the runeword Pax mystica. It's just Nef in a staff, so it's cheap and easy to get.
Hope it helps, Gl!
pitusek
Invader
9 | 0
ehh then i must farm once more for my eq to make it max sockets ;( thought i can add somehow later on, and havent read that i cant ;(
P.S. what is this "jewel" to add sockets to non unique items?
kiltroser
Skeleton
3 | 0
Crash wrote:
kiltroser wrote:hi, any alternative shield to level 124?

if you don't have danmaku, just keep the tu setzschild.

ok, tyvm.

saludos
Fululf
Gravedigger
196 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
pitusek wrote:ehh then i must farm once more for my eq to make it max sockets ;( thought i can add somehow later on, and havent read that i cant ;(
P.S. what is this "jewel" to add sockets to non unique items?

Ye, making items tier 4 is usually a good idea, just make sure the reqs don't get too high, esepcially the lvl req.

Not sure what u mean with the second question, but I assume it's about the fact that u can add sockets to items by putting item+jewels in cube and transmute. This way u can add 6 sockets to a white armor for example.
Also, when u make runewords, u need to add jewels before u add the rune. In case that was what u were wondering about.. (: