Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Stinky wrote:I've followed this portion. What I'm curious about is what we do from 100 to 120? Since I have a legion scepter at 115 I'm unable to MO it with Life Leech till 124, & I'm not sure which MO to use for the life leech (the % one?).

Do whatever you feel you need the most. If you're leeching to full really fast (should be no problem), then get a bit more fcr. if you're already at the second to last breakpoint and fcr won't do much yet towards the last one, don't worry about it. More charms and levels will allow you to get more fcr and mo's to catch the last frame.
Fabiessence
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
I'd like to see some strategies to beat some ubers. 120+ Specifically.
e.g How to kill astrogha since melee requires a harder work I think.
I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Fabiessence wrote:I'd like to see some strategies to beat some ubers. 120+ Specifically.
e.g How to kill astrogha since melee requires a harder work I think.
I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Not a friendly hammerzon uber. I'll have to go through and walk a new zon as part of the walkthrough videos for the guide and appropriately do astro with the gear at that level, but its best to grab a tstone setup. slow but safer and more reasonable
Sheoldred
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Btw shrinecrafted shield not worth it. Need 2% CtB and phy res and some ED idealy but after like 400tries on a spiked shield (which is 5% block chance max) i gave up and no double mo is a bummer. Tried an amazon shield and yes with 2%CtB i can get 6% block chance but the affix pool is too huge. So yes Chargebreaker is op (and mo space). Wasted all my shrines :(
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You can't roll 2% block on class shields, I don't think.
Sheoldred
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
That explains why I never saw it even once.
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hey Crash quick question... i just dropped a Dyer's Eve Ammy in Triune. I need some advice since ive already at this point fucked up and had to remake several of my peices of gear through out leveling because of learning mistake but those were also TUs so no biggie right? just find another base and remake it.. but with these SU's i only have one shot short of buying another and im trying my best to take this build as far as i can with minimum gear buying. (so far only bought the shield and chest) But yeah should i Oil of Luck the ammy or should i hit it with the jitan charm or what?

Thank You in advance. About to push into that 125s probably later tonight if everything goes well. Build is definutly holding up pretty well for a noob with zero exp in D2 and learning. This build works pretty well for such so far. But then again i dont have much exp with anything else at this point to even compaire it to. haha

Oh and while im at it.. i got my Triune Charm as well just now so im assuming i need to hold off and actually farm Trinue for only the best cycles to make the charm the best it can be... im assuming Dex Cycles ofcourse but what else is acceptable? Im not sure what else would even be near as good as Dex since all the cycles ive seen so far are kinda... Meh to fuck that shit i wouldn't put that on my merc let alone my own shit hahaha
And what do i do with all these other cycles that are no good? just drop them back where they lay or is there a recipe or crafting/cube something i dont know about?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
dyers eve is one of the best amulets you could use, even at an average roll. the build is 99% physical based (plain phys damage and others with phys to lightning conversion), and that amulet helps dps and survivability pretty largely.

it depends what you want. oil of luck is a better chance but if you get the lottery, thats a really nice boost. up to you. + skills doesn't do too much, so personally I'd lottery it and hope to get lucky.

gj on triune. thats a hard one for new players usually. I still havent even bothered farming cycles. I jsut used a few I found on lazy days. the life/mana ones are really good, dex, combat speeds. I'd toss the gold finds, no reason to have those, but most of the rest are worth keeping or using. you can make specific ones if you just farm extra triune charms. can do one with all magic find, or all dex, etc. just hold them on mules.
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Crash wrote:dyers eve is one of the best amulets you could use, even at an average roll. the build is 99% physical based (plain phys damage and others with phys to lightning conversion), and that amulet helps dps and survivability pretty largely.

it depends what you want. oil of luck is a better chance but if you get the lottery, thats a really nice boost. up to you. + skills doesn't do too much, so personally I'd lottery it and hope to get lucky.

gj on triune. thats a hard one for new players usually. I still havent even bothered farming cycles. I jsut used a few I found on lazy days. the life/mana ones are really good, dex, combat speeds. I'd toss the gold finds, no reason to have those, but most of the rest are worth keeping or using. you can make specific ones if you just farm extra triune charms. can do one with all magic find, or all dex, etc. just hold them on mules.

Yeah about shit myself when i learned i actually dropped Dyer's Eve Ammy.. i was like dude.. im almost 99% sure thats the ammy crash was saying would be good for this thing. Best drop of the character so far for sure.

and yeah Triune was rough. What makes it hard honestly from a new player perspective.. Malic doesnt do shit for damage. And that teleport shit Malic does i was told Lucian was the one who does the teleport but Malic done that shit to me the second i seen him this run which was only my second try at the fight.. first i had Lucian getting chisled for almost an hour and couldnt get him to die before he regened. This time around same thing almost happen at 25% health and i just got pissed and super aggressive and just stayed right in there keeping charm on him the second it dropped which i had to figure out the timing to that as well because if you try to charm right as you hear it drop it will miss everytime.. i found had to wait till i heard the sound and Lucian moved THEN i could charm everytime just fine. But yeah its a fight thats all about patience for sure. But yeah i was thinking about that after i posted.. if i could stomic the fight just 2-3 more times i could just save up a shit ton of cycles and make a couple different charms for different situations.

Another thing i noticed is these cycles seem to have multiple variants.. for example the life/mana ones there little ones with +1 req and like 0-5 life/mana then theres also another one with life/mana but it has better flat rolls as well as % rolls for both with +3 req per.. So im assuming im need to look for the +3 req cycles only to get the most out of them? Im not sure like i said ive only run the place like 3 times and only tried the boss twice with the second attempt getting it down. so im sure after i run the place enough times and get enough cycles to drop ill have a better idea which ones i was to use for sure and which ones i want to just skip. Oh and just wondering... any chances that a +max res of some sort cycles can drop? or no? I really feel like i need more max res for some of this content.. like Tenganze for example. That place would probably be much easier with like 85% all res but i dont think i can get those kinda resistances on this build AND have max block too.. i think i have to give one up for the other or atleast ive had to so far. But idk if theres something im missing that could make getting 85-90% all res possible on this setup.

Oh and while i got you here... any jewels you know of that give 20% cast speed by chance? im litteraly missing 3 cast speed to be able to run Dyer's Eve.. and i know im new and all and have not got all most exp with this thing but i have played it enough to know one thing.. giving up my 163FCR breakpoint is NEVER worth any upgrade EVER. hahahaha same with FHR and starting to become more and more important for FBR as i inch closer and closer to block cap (68% currently with only like 80ish sigs.)

Oh and btw.. I feel like Triune gives really nice exp like Duncraig but, everyone seems to keep saying Dunc and K3K farming is the best for SUs and such till Faust/Bremm you think its worth throwing Triune in there just the clear im not gonna mess with the boss everytime i dont think to make the exp better? right? or am i missing something and this is a bad idea? And thanks for the help again btw.. and dealing with all the edits/addins.. i need more people to talk to about this game i guess. hahaha
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
My zon is sitting at something like 87 (+4 from battle maiden scepter)/84/84/82 or something for max res and its fine. I could optimize for specific ubers that require more resist to one element, but I'm past that point, so I just keep a general setup.

duncraig has higher density. faster leveling and better drops, but triune is the only place for cycles. it depends on what y ou're trying to do. k3k doesn't do much past 120. try to find high player games for more xp and drop rates. once you get to 125/126 ish, try t o pick up some of the new unlocked ubers, and then head up to bremm with a party and you can level fast.

edit: also, not necessarily are the larger cycles better than the small. depends what you're trying to get out of them. I think the size variants can roll different stats.